A Calendar Template is an easy thing to fabricate from scratch using any word processor or digital diagramming tool. What’s not so easy is to find or create a calendar that’s meant to track a certain kind of activity or string of activities. Specialized calendars are most commonly seen when planning activities for an entire school year. We’ve provided a number of academic calendar collections in our archives for free. This collection will give you a school calendar samples for a trickier and fussier clientele: preschoolers.
59+ FREE SCHOOL Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, WordPress, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Kindergarten School Calendar Template
Whether you’re wondering how other schools are designing their calendars and spacing out their activities or whether you want ideas for season-specific and age-appropriate activities to put on the calendar in the first place, these free preschool calendar templates should help you out in all cases.
Monthly Preschool Calendar Template
Printable Preschool Calendar Template
Preschool Family Activity Calendar Template
Preschool Weekly Calendar Template
Free Preschool Calendar Template
How to Make a Preschool Calendar
You can take an effective Monthly Calendar Template and combine it with a well-planned School Calendar Template, and still not have much idea how to tailor it to fit your preschool schedule. The complications arise because of the extreme youth you are dealing with. Far from academic bowls and series of major exams, preschool education is a much more holistic and richer time in terms of physical and creative activity.
Here are just some calendar examples from this collection to help you plan more appropriately for a student population of two-and-a-half-year-olds (plus the staff meant to handle them).
- Monthly Preschool Calendar Template – this tackles every month in the school year, listing out the pertinent dates within that month on a separate list. The marking system used here is good for schools that cater to preschool and higher grades, since you might be managing them on different schedules.
- Preschool Family Activity Calendar Template – this can be used at home or in the classroom, preferably with the child’s parent(s) participating. Several activities under fun categories like music, reading, math, self-care, and cooking are included.
- Preschool Weekly Calendar Template – this helps preschool teachers plan the activity for every hour each day in the school week. Some helpful suggestions of nursery rhymes and art projects here.
- Free Preschool Calendar Template – this is a good example for the school director to take in the overall state of the preschool department’s activities over the course of an academic year.
- Also see Preschool Event Calendar Template for an academic event planner’s document.
- Preschool Birthday Calendar Template – a fun example which you can actually put up in the classroom for the students to refer to.
There are other examples that can help you get an idea of different ways to lay out your calendar, as well as what kind of information would benefit the most from being tracked on such a calendar instead of in a daily planner.
Preschool Birthday Calendar Template
Preschool Event Calendar Template
Preschool Year Calendar Template
Preschool Teacher Calendar Template
Preschool Parent Calendar Template
Related Calendar Template for Kids
The concept of time management and planning for the future is best instilled at a young age. Using a kid-friendly calendar in the house and in the classroom, filled with activities and important dates for them to look forward to, is a good way to do this. Check out our collection for a good Kids Calendar Template to get you started.