The planning and arranging of upcoming articles or posts matters to all content writers, bloggers and publication staff alike. All content calendars, such as editorial calendars and marketing calendars, are as important as diaries as they guide each writer or editor in the daily, weekly or even yearly writing and publication processes.
138+ Calendar Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | InDesign | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Social Media Editorial Calendar Sample
Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
Simple Blogging Editorial Calendar Template
Grant calendars, meanwhile, are of dissimilar in nature compared with other content calendars. Instead, calendars meant for grant programs and the like are technically for those whose focus is on funding programs. Whichever calendar you may, need we have them all for you. All you need to do is click that download button.
Editorial Content Calendar
Editorial Calendar in PDF
Social Media Editorial Calendar
How Do You Create a Calendar in Publisher?
One can be able to create a calendar in Microsoft Publisher by following the tips below:
(1) Open “Publisher”.
(2) Select “Calendars”.
(3) Scroll through the list of templates and select the calendar of your choice.
(3) Change the font style, page orientation, etc.
(4) Choose the time frame.
(5) Hit “Create”, edit according to your preference, and “Save”.
(6) Do steps 4-5 for each month of the year (one document per month)
And for more ideas about calendar templates, you may access Training Calendar Templates and Editable Calendar Templates.
Ways to Design a Calendar in Publisher
And, in order to modify the calendar, you may check a variety of Birthday Calendar Templates and Photo Calendar Templates samples. Or, you may consider the following simple guides below:
- You can choose any of the templates that are already available, and just alter the text without touching anything else.
- You can also choose to edit the size, depending on what you need.
- However, you can also choose to include pictures (using different ones for every month).
- For printing, choose the color scheme that matches your printer (black and white or colored).
Do’s And Don’ts While Writing Publisher Calendar Templates
While creating your own customized calendars under Publisher, you may further consider these few important notes:
- It is best to have a goal before you start with the process. Identify why you need a calendar, what data is needed, what layout should be used, and the like.
- It would be better if you modify your calendar and make your configuration using Publisher’s built-in options the best you can before you resize the page otherwise you can no longer change the date range.
- Better to clear your layout from all extra elements you do not want or need before you start your modification. You may use Blank Printable Calendar Templates or Week Calendar Templates as your starting point as well.
- Instead of Word Art, use Text Box option if you want to change the color, size, font, or style of your text.
- Choose the template nearest to your ideal calendar design for you not to take a lot of time editing, arranging and modifying data altogether during the process.
- Click “Save As” button upon saving of every subsequent template of same the design so you do not overwrite existing files.
For more ideas about content calendar, you may check our Website from time to time.