Teaching is one of the busiest professions. There is definitely no doubt about it as teachers remain organized despite tons of workload and students to handle. Teachers do not only teach, they also organize school-related activities and fulfill other obligations set by school heads.
Teachers are capable of preparing a grant calendar and even a marketing calendar that can be centered on school works, proposals, and obligations. Every day should be a well-scheduled calendar day for a teacher. Here are teacher calendar templates that can definitely lighten teacher’s organizing and scheduling tasks. Every calendar activity is easy to plot with the right template.
Student Teacher Calendar Template
Printable Teacher Calendar
Uses of a Teacher Calendar
Given the many tasks assigned to a teacher, different calendars are also generated according to purpose. There may be different uses however centered on keeping schedules and tasks as organized as possible.
Here are various uses of teacher calendars:
- Lesson Plans – There are a lot of classes to handle for a teacher. Lessons tend to get mixed up if not organized properly. Fortunately, teacher calendars could somehow be a guide for teachers to remind themselves of lessons they need to tackle on a particular day. In the same way, succeeding days will be a lot easier to deal with since every lesson corresponds to the dates plotted in every teacher calendar.
- Activity Highlights – Teachers are expected to know about the whereabouts of every school institution that they belong to. A teacher calendar can be perfect to use for highlighting different activities. These could include activities that teachers actually joins in or activities that involve students as well.
- Attendance Check – Be it for a teacher’s personal record or for a school’s employee records, teacher calendars make an effective tool to check attendance. By simple input of attendance information on different sample school calendar templates and calendar templates, accurate attendance check is accomplished.
Sample Teacher Calendar
Guidelines on How to Prepare a Teacher Calendar
A teacher calendar is easy to prepare only if you know how to structure one in the first place. Initial preparations are needed for a teacher calendar to be efficient for future use and reference. Here are some guidelines on how to prepare a teacher calendar:
- Purpose – You wouldn’t know what to prepare if you do not have a purpose for creating a teacher calendar in the first place. Once you’ve figured out the purpose for creating one, everything is guaranteed to smoothly follow.
- Format – Come up a layout that’s fit for your purpose. If you couldn’t get a right format for it, there is a printable Microsoft Word calendar that you can edit to accommodate all the information you need for a calendar.
- Calendar Variables – Determine the variables and other factors that are important in your teacher calendar. These will bring out the purpose of your teacher calendar.
- Final Output – Your final output will have all the variables plotted in the teacher calendar format you have prepared.
Preparing an efficient teacher calendar all depends on the guideline checklist above. These important reminders make teacher calendars realistic and achievable.