A sales calendar lists down all the dates when specific sales activities are needed to be implemented. More so, it helps in the organization of all the undertakings of the sales department. There are a variety of ways in which a sales calendar samples can be usable especially in the processes of sales, marketing, and operational development.
Editable Annual Sales Calendar Template
This post contains a list of different kinds of sales calendar templates which you may use as references. You may also want to download our samples of Assessment Calendar and Payroll Calendar templates in the respective links specified.
Sales Training Calendar Template
Sales Schedule Calendar
Clerk Sales Template
How to Create a Sales Calendar
The creation of a sales calendar differs on the needs of the company operations. The basic steps that you may follow in creating a sales calendar include these items:
- Identify the purpose of the sales calendar creation.
- If needed, look at the previous sales calendar of the company to get details about the calendar content.
- Use any of our templates (refer to Annual Calendar Templates and Blank Calendar Templates) in formatting the layout of your sales calendar.
- Properly allocate all the activities that should be done is specific dates.
- Make sure to review all the items that you have listed to assure the accuracy of the sales calendar content.
How to Make a Promotional Sales Calendar
A promotional sales calendar is used by the sales team to assure that they will have special offerings to the clients of the business which in turn can provide bigger sales to the company. You can create a promotional sales calendar through the following steps:
- Create a plan with regards to the promotional offering that will be released by the company.
- List down the things that are needed to be done to execute the promotional activities and announcements.
- Plot the planning processes of the promotional activities in the specific sales calendar.
- Set the date when the promotional activities and/or offerings will be released.
- Continuously follow the content of the promotional sales calendar to fully implement the promotional undertakings of the business.
Vendor Sale Calendar
Sales Calendar Template
Sales Calendar in PDF
Basic Sales Calendar
Tips in Creating a Sales Calendar
We have Monthly Calendar Templates for a more convenient design experience. However, if you want to make your own, we have listed a few tips that you may follow in creating an effective sales calendar.
These tips are as follows:
- Identify the specific sales activity.
- Make sure that the procedures present in the sales calendar are doable and realistic.
- List down the variables that can affect the full execution of the sales activities.
- Use readable fonts. As the purpose of the calendar is to see your schedule at a glance. Also, do not use too many different font types. Use a maximum of 3.
- Do not add too many elements, like pictures or clip arts.
- Colors should not be too flashy, as this can be distracting and/or unappealing. Monochromatic color schemes are advised.
Now that you know how to create a sales calendar. You don’t have to worry about your schedule. All you have to do now is to close that deal!