Some people consider calendars as a mere listing of dates and events. However, their significance and usage go beyond their numerical expressions. They help individuals keep track of time and events. Furthermore, they are an example of a planning tool that you can use to organize and monitor the activities, events, and other endeavors that you plan to accomplish in daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
We understand that choosing a calendar design is not that easy. Given that, on this list are 41+ calendar templates that you may use and customize. Keep in mind that time is essential and make every moment count by using these calendar templates.
Annual Calendar Templates
Annual Training Calendar
Creative Desk Calendar
Office Calendar Templates
Planning Calendar Templates
Why Calendars Play Significant Roles in Most Endeavors?
Never underestimate the power of calendars. They play a pivotal role in keeping us informed, updated, and aware of the important occurrences in our lives. Let’s breakdown the importance of a calendar by using a two perspectives.
- Organizational Level – Associations, companies, and business use calendars in a variety of ways such as the following:
- Setting Up Goals and Objectives – In the course of planning and building the organization’s goals, proper time allocation and management is needed. Without it, the project or event will lack direction and thrust.
- Tracking Progress and Areas for Improvement – In the course of realizing the planned goals, calendars are also used to monitor the progress and development of the organization with respect to its productivity and efficiency.
- Personal level – As an individual, calendars can make your life easier and convenient. You can manage your time and achieve your desired level of productivity. Because it allows you to sort out your schedule with respect to their level of urgency, it can help reduce stress.
These are some valid reasons why you should use our free calendar templates. If you’re looking for Calendar Timeline Templates and Budget Calendar Templates, we also have samples for you.
Blank Calendar Templates
Birthday Calendar Templates
Budget Calendar Templates
Daily Calendar Templates
Calendars with a Purpose
If you’re seeking for stylish and professional calendar templates, you’re on the right website. Choose a calendar template that will best embody your goals and schedules.
- Annual Calendar Templates – If you’re planning to customize and design your own annual calendar template, these templates can give you the inspiration you need.
- Holiday Calendar Templates – For human resource purposes, you can use this template to create a breakdown of holidays for a certain year and disseminate it to employees. Personally, you can also use this template to plan your holiday get away.
- Office Calendar Templates – For those who are planning to adopt a simple, professional, and straightforward calendar design, the minimalist take of this template emphasizes the dates and highlights event schedules.
- Planning Calendar Templates – In terms of project planning, calendars can help you dissect your project into different tasks and responsibilities with their corresponding deadlines. Students can even use these to plan how the completion of assignments and homework.
- Budget Calendar Templates – In most organizations and companies, budgeting is a tedious process. There are a lot of stages and aspects to take into account.
- Birthday Calendar Templates – You can also use our calendar templates to mark and plan your birthday.
These are some printable calendar template that you may refer to. We also have Payroll Calendar Templates for human resource management and finance purposes.
Event Calendar Templates
Homework Calendar Templates
High School Calendar
Training Calendar Templates
Health and Fitness Calendar
Attendance Calendar Templates
Easy and Personalized Ways to Build a Calendar
With our array of templates here, you can choose a design and format to inspire you in crafting your own masterpiece. To guide you, here are some basic steps that you can follow:
- Decide what form of calendar you prefer. You have to decide whether you like a printed or a manually crafted calendar. It all depends on your interests and what suits you better. Most people prefer printed calendars because they are less not time-consuming and can be easily edited, updated, and modified.
- Plan the structure of your calendar. You can either use a landscape or portrait type of calendar. If you want to make a solid and durable calendar, you can use a card board or any other material which does not deteriorate easily.
- Format your calendar. In here, you can use a ruler to draw the lines columns and rows of your calendar. Make sure that you create straight lines with equal spaces in between.
- Label your calendar. After formatting it, you can now add the months, days, and dates. You can also emphasize and highlight pertinent dates such as birthdays and holidays. You can use color pens for that.
- Design your calendar. You can also incorporate your artistic and creative designs in it. You can use designs that showcase your personality.
These are some basic steps that you may refer to. Indeed, calendar templates can truly help you plan, structure, and design your calendar. For more templates, check out our Training Calendar Templates and Daily Calendar Templates.
Activity Calendar Templates
Summer Activities Calendar
Social Media Calendar
Vacation Calendar Templates
School Calendar Templates
Back to School
Teacher Calendar Templates
Teacher Conference Calendar
Tips in Designing and Managing Calendars
After knowing the dynamics of a calendar, here are some tips that you may use in designing and managing calendars. Bear in mind that calendars become more relevant and effective if used and applied appropriately.
- Adopt a theme. To make your calendar unique and personalized, you can use your favorite theme. There are a variety of themes that you can choose such as classical themes, vintage, rustic, elegant, colorful, and other modern and digital ones.
- Think of an appropriate size. In determining the size of your calendar, you need to take into account the overall purpose of it. If it is used for organizational and business purposes, you can opt for a bigger size to emphasize it more.
- Make use of high quality images. If you decide to incorporate images in your calendar, ensure that the pictures are of high quality. Poor quality pictures can affect the overall design of the calendar.
These are some tips and strategies that you may use to style up your calendar. Calendars need not to be boring and dull. What is material is that you apply the right blend of creativity and elegance. For more templates, check out our Pocket Calendar Templates.