Businesses can always choose to do their advertising the old way such as through distribution of product flyers or putting up posters in places with high foot traffic. On the other hand, they can also adapt to modern technology through the utilization of the internet by way of sending email advertisements.
Near the end of this article, we’ll provide you with more information regarding email ads but for now, let’s first talk about the HTML templates that we have in this article. Below are ten of the best email ad templates that we have gathered from the internet, and as mentioned earlier, these templates are all in HTML format.
Elements of an Effective Email Ad
1. Name and logo of business: A business should never keep their name and logo a secret if they intend on making themselves known to the public. For email ads, these elements should be the most prominent ones because even before the recipient proceeds to read the content, they will already know who is behind the email ad.
2. Products and/or services: Since you are sending an advertisement, after all, you should then provide the recipient with information on what you are actually trying to advertise. This may be in the form of products, services, or both.
3. Graphical elements: To help enhance the design of your email ad and keep it from looking dull, you should add some graphical elements to it. Also, these can help in complementing the products and services that you have just enumerated.
4. Clickable links: Unlike other forms of advertisement, an email ad will actually allow you to include links that recipients can click on to redirect them to another page. However, you should always ensure that your links work before sending your email ad to your target recipients.
5. Contact details: For the contact details, you can save space by no longer including your email address on the ad. You are, however, required to provide your other contact details such as your phone number/s, social media page, or VOIP account.
10+ Email Ad Templates in HTML
Education Email Ad Template
Fitness Gym Email Ad
Download Games Email Ad
Mind Influencer Email Ad
Insurance Email Ad Sample
Modeling Email Ad Example
Non-Profit Email Ad Layout
Product Launch Email Ad
Application Launch Email Ad
Travel Email Ad Design
How to Create an Email Ad
1. List the possible products and/or services to include on your ad: To make your task easier and more efficient, it would be best to start it off by making a list of all the possible products and/or service that you wish to feature on your email ad. This way, you’ll find out which ones require the most attention and which ones don’t, and you can make the most out of the allotted space.
2. Prepare a draft of the content: After making the list, you will then need to write another draft that tackles on the actual content of your email ad. This includes the offers and all the sales talking that goes on when a business wishes to persuade prospects into availing of their products or services.
3. Make a sketch of the possible ad layout: Now that the content has been prepared, the next thing to prepare is the layout of the email ad. To give yourself a clear picture of the ad’s possible design, it would be best to make a sketch of it on a sheet of paper.
4. Download and edit an email ad template: Making your own email ad from scratch may work, but using a template can help get the job done easier. If you’ve already downloaded one, simply edit the template using an HTML tool. As long as you’re using the right tool, you’ll be able to edit it fully and easily. And of course, simply attach the finished product on an email when you’re ready to send them.
Simple Tips for a Stunning Email Ad Layout
- The products and services should be listed in bullet form for easier reading.
- Less is more, and it actually looks way better than a chaotic ad layout.
- Heighten up the contrast a little bit to give more emphasis on the elements.
- Don’t use too many font types because they tend to make the layout look messy.
Types of Email Ads
1. New content email ad: This type of email ad is ideal for making announcements regarding offers or promos. Many businesses are already familiar with this email ad type since they use it regularly for describing and promoting marketing offers.
2. Internal update email ad: This type of email ad is used to update people about the latest news in the company, and the people referred to are the company’s employees. The news here may range from product updates to events and marketing offers.
3. Product update email ad: Here is another type of email ad that’s meant to keep readers updated about something, but this one leans more towards updating the reader about the business’ products or services. Instead of sending an email for every single update, it is best that you send one that rounds up all the updates over a time period.
4. Newsletter email ad: Also known as a digital magazine ad, this type of email ad rounds up articles and stories to be published on either a weekly or monthly basis. Newsletter ads often have a very appealing layout in order to fully attract the reader.
5. Event invitation email ad: Just like regular invitations, this type of email ad serves to promote upcoming events and to motivate readers into registering. To do this effectively, it is very important to showcase on your ad the reason why the event is worth attending.
6. Dedicated send email ad: This type of email ad sends a dedicated email to a specific group of individuals, hence the name. This is commonly used when there is an upcoming event and you need to send a dedicated email to the registrants to keep them alerted on updates about the event.
7. Co-marketing email ad: This type of email ad is the result of two different companies working together for a common goal. This is basically like any other type of ad, but it includes the names and logos of the two companies.
8. Lead nurturing email ad: As the name implies, this type of email ad nurtures the reader as long as they have converted on the email’s initial offer. The idea is very similar to a snowball effect wherein after one offer is accepted, it triggers another email that offers new content that complements the previous one.
Sizes of Email Ads
- 300 by 550 pixels
- 500 by 600 pixels
- 800 by 1000 pixels
If you’re into creating designs through coding, then the templates in this article will definitely fit your knowledge and skills. We guarantee that all our email ad templates not only have exceptional quality but they are also easy to edit. There are a lot of HTML editors online, so looking for an editing tool will no longer be an issue for you.