A business card is considered to be one of the arsenal tools that aids in the development of any small businesses. Although it is usually small in size, a business card can be an extremely powerful form of marketing tool when you use it effectively.
In this article, you will get to know the different variety styles and designs of a business card. You will also learn the how you can promote your business in a creative matter by choosing the best design that fits the nature of your business. The Sample Business Cards that we have will give you a concept of how your business card should look like. If you want to see a variety of amazing styles and designs for your business cards, browse down to check them out.
Elegant Real Estate Business Card Template
Graduate Student Business Card Template
Electrician Business Card Template
Taxi Service Business Card Template
IT Company Business Card Template
Nail Artist Business Card Template
Tattoo Shop Business Card Template
Photography Business Cards
Plastic Photography Business Card
Wedding Photography Business Card
Square Photography Business Card Sample
DIY Photography Business Card
Vintage Photography Business Card
Professional Business Cards
Professional Artist Business Card
Professional Student Business Card
Professional Singer Business Card
Professional Legal Business Card
Professional Construction Business Card
Real Estate Business Cards
Real Estate Agent Business Card
Real Estate Investor Business Card
Real Estate Assistant Business Card
Real Estate Appraisal Business Card
Real Estate Business Holiday Card
Square Business Cards
Square Plastic Business Card
DIY Square Business Card
Mini Square Business Card
Travel Business Cards
Travel Agency Business Card
Travel-Themed Business Card
Travel Consultant Business Card
Travel Photographer Business Card
Travel Business Card in Vector
Why Business Cards Are Still a Real Deal
Just like when you want to introduce yourself to someone, it is also important for your business card to make a great first impression. Remember that a business card is more than just sharing your company’s name, address, contact number, and email address. How your business card makes an impression greatly relies on the effort you put on the design.
In today’s digital world, why there are still a lot of people who opt to use business cards when you can just share your information with your client through email or other social media platforms? By reading the information I have provided below, you will learn how you and your business can benefit from using a business card.
- Business cards gives you an impression of professionalism.
- Professional looking business cards can also enhance the legitimacy of your company.
- It is a great communication tool that tells your clients what your company is all about.
- You grab people’s attention and spark their interests when they beautifully designed business cards.
- Business cards are a great way to represent the brand of your business.
- They are handy and are readily available to be handed out to potential clients.
- It lets clients easily remember all your important information since your business cards can be kept in their wallet at all times.
- It is an inexpensive and effective tool to promote your brand or company. Select from these Printable Business Cards and download whichever you think best represents your company.
- It represents that your credibility and reliability of the company or business person whose name appeared on the card.
Different Forms of Business Cards
- Plastic Photography Business Card. What is great with plastic business cards is that they do not easily get damaged. You can choose to go with a clear plastic card so that you can customize it with a unique design. Take this for example, this business card looks like a monitor of a digital camera with focus on the center and settings on the upper left hand of the card. This is truly a great design idea for a photographer’s business card.
- Professional Construction Business Card. Just one glance at this card will tell any person that it is a business card of a construction company. The design (black and yellow lines) used practically screams construction.
- Real Estate Agent Business Card. The sharp triangular lines shown in the card represents the roof of a house. And real estate business are always associated with houses and other properties.
- Travel Agency Business Card. The message and different images of this travel agency business card is a great way to entice any one that it is time to go out and have an adventure of a lifetime.
- Rustic Wedding Business Card. If you think wedding invitation cards are boring, then this is the perfect alternative for you. Use this rustic wedding business card if you are having a plain and simple countryside wedding.
- Wedding Florist Business Card. If you are a florist looking for beautiful business cards that will effectively depict your business, then go for this sample business card. Its black background colors helps highlights your business’ main product, which is the flower. The flower that is contrasted against the black background exudes effectively exudes elegance.
- Retro Vintage Business Card. Going for modern style business card can be too mainstream. Just because we live in the present does not mean that we cannot appreciate the styles of the past. If you think modern style is a bit boring, then this retro vintage style business card is the perfect choice for you. Retro vintage colors are quite interesting and adds to the dramatic effect of your business card.
- Modern Holiday Business Card. Despite its simple design, this modern holiday business card never fails to scream simplicity and elegance.
- Modern Spa Business Card. Since a spa is the perfect place to release your stress, the color shown in this card certainly shouts relaxation and relief. Just by looking at the image of the woman entices us to go and seek the services of a masseur.
Transparent Business Cards
Transparent Plastic Business Card
Transparent Photography Business Card
Transparent Film Business Card
Wedding Business Card Templates
Wedding Planner Business Card
Rustic Wedding Business Card
Wedding Decor Business Card
Wedding Florist Business Card
Wedding Invitation Business Card
Retro Business Cards
Retro Style Business Card
Retro Vintage Business Card
Retro Musical Business Card
Retro Photography Business Card
Modern Retro Business Card
Modern Business Cards
Modern Business Holiday Card
Modern Square Business Card
Modern Spa Business Card
Modern Legal Business Card
Modern Photography Business Card
Student Business Cards
Student Nurse Business Card
Student Intern Business Card
College Student Business Card
High School Student Business Card
Key Elements of an Effective Business Card
Although the design is one of the crucial elements of a business card, there are a lot of times when it is not enough to make the card effective. And while a business card may look plain and simple to most people, there are a number of key elements you need to consider if you want to make a powerful and effective business card that does not only promote your business but also increase the number of your clientele. To make the story short, I have rounded a list of the elements that is crucial in making you business card competent and valid.
- Company logo. Your business card must bear the logo of your company. It is the graphical information that shows your company’s unique identity. Aside from promoting brand awareness, the logo also represents the core values and services of you company. When your business card bears an image of a professional logo, it can help build trust and confidence in your clients.
- Name and title. And since a business card is a form of introduction, you must include your name and title to let your potential clients know who they are dealing and what position yo hold in the company.
- Photo. Including a photo on your business card is an effective way to brand yourself. Make sure that the photo is current and is not heavily edited.
- Tagline or short company description. Including your business’ tagline is a great way to let your client understand immediately what your company does. This is especially helpful if your logo does not effective convey the nature of your company. Taglines are usually in one sentence.
- Contact information. It is extremely important to provide your potential client with your complete contact details: phone number, email address, website address, social media links.
- Design. Having a good design can matter in a business card. Make sure that you design is unique and memorable and that includes other crucial design elements, such as spacing, font, color, and kerning. If you are looking for ideas on how to design your very own business cards, you can take browse through our collection of professional DIY Business Cards.
- QR code (optional). If you think that contact information takes a lot of space, why not use a QR code so that your clients will take out their phones and scan your contact information.
DIY Business Cards
DIY Plastic Business Card
DIY Professional Business Card
DIY Minimal Business Card
Glitter Business Cards
DIY Glitter Business Card
Pink Glitter Business Card
Holiday Business Cards
Holiday Business Greeting Card
Corporate Holiday Business Card
Vintage Business Cards
Personalized Vintage Business Card
Modern Vintage Business Card
Vintage Art Business Card
Vintage Floral Business Card
Vintage Fashion Business Card
Business Gift Cards
Small Business Gift Card
Personalized Business Gift Card
Photography Business Gift Card
Blank Business Gift Card
Funny Business Cards
Funny Business Thank You Card
Funny Retirement Business Card
One of the worst mistakes you can make is to underestimate the power of a business card. Despite its meager size, a business card is a great tool you can use in converting a common person into a client whom you can do business with. Surely, you can carry around your smart phone and access the internet any time you want, but having a business card can provide pave an easy way for your clients to get in touch with you.
As a businessman, you randomly meet different people all the time. That is why keeping a stack of business cards on hand makes you prepared and ready whenever business opportunities arise. You do not want to waste your time scrambling for a piece of paper to write down your contact information. A piece of paper, seriously? This is just one of the main reasons why keeping a business card handy can make you look professional. While you are at it, make a great and long lasting impression with your potential clients and soon you will reap the benefits of all your business efforts in no time.
So how do you make the most out of these sample business cards provided in this article? Just download anything which your heart desires. However, make sure to choose a business card design that does not only help in branding your company, but you as well. Most of the business cards we provide in our websites are up for grabs and are free of charge. So, what are you waiting for? Start impressing your potential clients with our professional Business Cards.