When it comes to applying for a job, there are applicants who may have underestimated the power that comes with having a good application letter. In fact, many of us have put so much time and effort into crafting the perfect resume but failing to realize how significant is a Job Application Letter.
This introductory letter is as important as the resume template because it helps the hiring party in evaluating the job candidates. It is also a determining factor that puts your resume to the top of the pile of potential candidates to the pile of rejected applicants. So the next time you go job hunting, always remember the importance of a professionally written application into your job hunting strategy.
Free Formal Job Application Letter Template
Free Graduate Job Application Letter Template
Free English Teacher Job Application Letter Template
Free Job Application Letter Template For Accountant
Free Primary School Teacher Job Application Letter Template
Free Application Letter for Teacher Job for Fresher Template
Free Application Letter for Teaching Job in School
Free Simple Application Letter for Teacher Job Template
What You Need to Know about Job Application Letters.
A job application letter is also known as a cover letter, which is usually attached with your resume when applying for a job. When you are writing an application letter in answer for a job opening, your ultimate goal should be to get an interview from the hiring party.
Your application letter is your introductory and most likely, the hiring party will determine your worthiness for an interview on how well you write and present your application letter. With the hundreds or thousands of other people applying for the opening job, it is highly crucial to make your application letter stand out from the rest.
Job Application Letters for Teachers
Job Application Letter for Primary School Teacher
Job Application Letter for Teacher with Experience
Job Application Letter for Elementary Teacher
Job Application Letter for Graduates
Job Application Letter for Fresh Graduate
Job Application Letter for Graduate without Experience
Accountant Job Application Letters
Senior Accountant Job Application Letter
Assistant Accountant Job Application Letter
Junior Accountant Job Application Letter
Bank Job Application Letters
Bank Clerk Job Application Letter
Bank Job Application Letter with No Experience
Bank Manager Job Application Letter
Customer Service Job Application Letters
Customer Service Representative Job Application Letter
Customer Service Officer Job Application Letter
Customer Service Manager Job Application Letter
Quick Tips on Writing an Application Letter for Job Vacancy
Writing a application letter templates can be quite tough, especially if it is your first time. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration if you are looking to write the perfect application letter. Anyhow, if you would just take things on step at a time, soon you will find yourself an expert at writing professional application letter to send with your resume.
Keep these tips in mind when drafting your job application letter:
- Header. The formality of the header is contingent to the kind of company you are applying to. Let us say you are applying for a formal business, it is highly significant to use a formal header to open your letter. You need to include the date, your name, address, and contact details, as well as the company’s name and address. On the other hand, if the company is not as formal, you do not have to include your personal details and the company’s.
- Greeting. Although it is okay to use “To Whom It May Concern,” experts recommend to take some time to know the name of the hiring manager. The best and easiest way to do this is to research online. You can use this to your advantage because it will show the hiring party that you have put some time and effort to find their name. If you have the name of the hiring manager, greet them with their full name, but do not forget to use courtesy title, such as Miss, Mr., or Mrs.
- Paragraph 1. Your first paragraph should have a maximum of 3 to 4 sentences. Tell the hiring party how you found their job posting and why you are interested to apply for the vacant position. You can also point out what makes your the perfect candidate for the job. However, you do not have to go into details why they should choose you over the other candidates. Simply list down a few good reasons in one sentence to help build up the succeeding paragraphs of your letter.
- Paragraph 2. This is the part where you can explain why you are the best for the job. Spark the interest of the hiring party by strategically selling yourself and how your past work experiences make you a great candidate. You can choose one or two accomplishments that are relevant to the position you are applying to. When explaining credentials, do not forget to stay humble. You can modestly explain how you can be an asset and show them how genuinely interested you are in the position.
- Paragraph 3. After explaining your credentials to the hiring party, the next thing to do is the write why you think the company is best for you. Most hiring parties want to know how the company appeals to job applicants, and how you and the company can have a beneficial working relationship. Make sure to talk about how the company thrills and excites you. Lastly, wrap it up by talking about how serious about flourishing and growing a career with the company.
- Closing Paragraph. You can tell the hiring party that you are available to talk about opportunities about the position. Do not also forget to provide your contact information, such as your phone number and email address.
- Sign off. You can use “Best Regards” or “Best Wishes” as your sign off and end your letter by typing your full name.
Clerk Job Application Letters
Bank Clerk Job Application Letter
Sales Clerk Job Application Letter
Data Entry Clerk Job Application Letter
Office Clerk Job Application Letter
Doctor Job Application Letter
Medical Doctor Job Application Letter
Data Entry Job Application Letters
Data Entry Operator Job Application Letter
Data Entry Clerk Job Application Letter
Graphic Designer Job Application Letters
Experienced Graphic Designer Job Application Letter
Hotel Job Application Letters
Hotel Manager Job Application Letter
Hotel Assistant Manager Cover Letter
Hotel Receptionist Job Application Letter
More Employment Application Letter Tips from Experts
Although a lot of us mostly pay more attention on your resume, it is important to know that your application letter is a vital element of the job package you send to the hiring party. Unlike the resume, which basically just outline employment history, qualifications, and other essential details pertinent to the position you are applying to, your job cover letter is more personal and that it includes your reasons why you are interested in the position.
- Do your homework. There are many times when applying for a company which you are not quite well-acquainted with can lead to embarrassing moments, especially if you do not have the slightest idea of what they do and their pain points. If you want to impress the hiring party, it is wise to get all the important information you can find about the company. You can visit the company’s website and social media pages, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Knowing what the company is all about can definitely help you fine tune your application letter.
- Keep your application letter short. The ideal number of pages of your application letter should be one. When writing the letter, it is important to keep it short by including only the important information about yourself. Your application letter format is not the best place to talk about your life story. What the hiring party needs to know is whether you are best for the job. That is why you only need to jump into something significant and juicy to spark the potential employer’s interest.
- Provide something that is not stated in your resume. While we already know that your resume and application letter should come together, it is important not to restate in your letter the things that are found in your resume. This will only make you sound inexperienced. Usually, the hiring party does not want to know what is already written in your resume, that is why it is crucial to provide something which we think can boost your chances of getting hired. However, be wary because the hiring party will cross examine your resume and application letter.
- Close your letter on a high note. As you conclude your application letter with your contact information, do not forget to reinstate enthusiasm for the position. This will show the hiring party how seriously you want get the job.
- Proofread your application letter. As much as possible, it is important to do a spell check and proofread your letter before sending it to the hiring party. You can ask a family member or a friend to check it for you, too. Make sure that you have written all the vital things that are to be included in your application letter. You can also print an extra copy of your application so that you can go over it and refresh yourself before the scheduled interview.
IT Job Application Letters
IT Support Technician Job Application Letter
Lecturer Job Application Letters
Assistant Lecturer Job Application Letter
Marketing Job Application Letters
Marketing Assistant Job Application Letter
Marketing Coordinator Job Application Letter
Marketing Research Job Application Letter
Entry Level Marketing Job Cover Letter
Manager Job Application Letters
General Manager Job Application Letter
Store Manager Job Application Letter with No Experience
Sales Manager Job Application Letter
Marketing Manager Job Application Letter
Nurse Job Application Letters
Staff Nurse Job Application Letter
Nursing Assistant Job Application Letter without Experience
Graduate Nurse Job Application Letter
Why Download Our Templates?
Writing a job application letter is easier said and done. That is why our website provides comprehensive and versatile job application letters which you can download anytime you want. Our job application templates are carefully crafted and written by experts so that we can provide you with informative and useful samples to help you boost your chances of getting noticed by the hiring party and ultimately earn the position you are applying for.
Furthermore, our wide array of templates are free for download, and you can save them in different formats, such as PDF, .doc, or .docx. You can easily make changes on our templates without any hassles as long as you have the needed software such as Adobe Acrobat or MS Office.