A salary letter is a document used for transactions that concern the income of an employee. It may be written for the employee to have more information about his or her income, for an entity requesting for an employee’s income validation, or for a company to know an employee’s concern about the salary samples that he or she is receiving.
If you are writing any letter with regard to your salary matters, you may browse through our salary letter templates so you can find samples which may be appropriate for any purpose in mind. Other than that, we also have Sample Letter templates that can serve as references in any transaction that you want to put into writing.
Employee Salary Letter Template
Salary Increment Letter Template
Salary Negotiation Letter Template
Monthly Employee Salary Letter
A monthly salary letter may be considered as a pay slip or pay information sheet to other companies. These document includes the following information:
- The certification that the person is employed in the company
- The government numbers of the employee
- The specific month or cut off date where the salary is for
- The mode in which the employee is to receive his or her salary
- The basic pay of the employee
- The gross salary of the employee
- The bonuses and benefits that an employee is subjected to get for a duration of time
- The deductions that are needed to be subtracted to the employee’s basic pay, which includes tax payments and other government-mandated deductions
- The total amount that the employee is to get for a specific period
Salary Negotiation Letter for Prospective Employees
A salary negotiation may be done by applicants who have received an offer letter and wants to have salary reconsideration before they accept the job offer which may be because of the following reasons:
- Their current or past salary is higher compared to what is being offered by the company
- The job position should provide a higher salary compared to what is being offered per industry standards or the trend in other competing businesses
- The job functions and requirements may be too much compared to the salary provided by the company
If you want to see other samples of this kind of salary letter, you can browse through more templates and samples of Salary Negotiation Letters in the link provided.
Salary Deduction Letter Template
Salary Increase Letter Template
Salary Notification Letter Template
Salary Increment Letter
A salary increment letter is given by the company’s management to the employee who will receive an increase in his or her basic salary. A salary increment letter may be given because of the following reasons:
- The employee is already subjected for regularization
- The employee has been promoted to a new position
- The employee is internally transferred to a new department where his or her new position requires a bigger pay due to the company’s guidelines
- The employee has already rendered a specific number of months or years where increments can be applied per the agreement and/or contract given by the company
Salary Deduction Letter
A salary deduction letter is sent to an employee for the following reasons:
- There will be a deduction on his or her monthly pay due to damages to company caused by him or her.
- There are memberships, deals, and promotions under the company’s name which the employee has acquired and shall be deducted in the employee’s salary accordingly depending on the agreement of the company and the concerned individual.
- There will be a deduction in the case of government-mandated taxes or other social services.
Other than our salary letters, you may also be interested to download our Appointment Letter Templates.