Receipts are used in transactions such as buying goods in groceries, clothes in department stores, receiving services from specific companies. A company receipt is a written document that serves as a proof of purchase. Especially when the transaction is on a company to company basis, company receipts play a vital role.
On this post are 7+ company receipt templates which you may use. For example, an acknowledgement receipt features an acknowledgement or recognition, stating that the buyer has received the goods or services paid for. Constructive receipt is another type of receipt that is issued whenever a tax payer has received gross income on a cash basis.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Blank Company Receipt Template
Corporate Company Campaign Receipt
Issuing a Company Receipt
Issuing a company receipt is as significant as crafting a schedule. When a certain financial transaction, receipts have to be issued. To guide you through the process, you can refer to the following points:
- Know the particulars and basics before issuing a company receipt. This is crucial because this will be reflected in your company’s billing settings. Company receipts are sometimes manually written on a piece of paper. With the increasing demand for convenience, most receipts are based on blank receipt templates that are processed electronically or and printed.
- Regularly updating your company’s particulars from time to time. This is done to check and monitor if its still inclined with the company’s billing settings.
- Save and document everything. Once you have supplied all the necessary information, you have to save the changes and modifications you’ve made on the document.
What are Included in a Company Receipt?
Remember that your company receipt, like these receipt templates, must have detailed information on the purchase history. Details such as the following:
- date and time of purchase
- names of items purchased
- the quantity and its prices
- other relevant fees (such as tax that may apply to it)
Company Property Receipt
Company Campaign Receipt
Tips on Organizing your Company Receipts
With the multitude of free receipt templates out there, organization of these documents can become a hassle. This is important in establishing techniques and strategies in handling company receipts. You need to consider that receipts are not the only thing you get to manage in a business.
- Collect and keep all your receipts. This is the easiest way of developing a better system in receipt organizing. To add, you have to group them by date or by purpose of function. You can keep them on folders or binders and label them accordingly such as the following:
- food expenses receipts
- entertainment receipts (if any)
- transportation receipts
- tax related receipts
- Make a copy of your receipts. Ensure that you have some duplicates, either digital or photocopy. Other ways of making a duplication is by taking digital images of them and keeping them on a loud software or simply in your very own flash drive.
- Keep a business/ company journal about your financial transactions. This is another wise idea of anticipating situations like disputes in any financial aspects, especially in tax related issues.
One of the finest ways of making your business/ company flow so smoothly is taking the consideration of organizing and managing every important aspect.