In every transaction made, it is necessary to have a recorded document about the things being purchased, what are the quantities for each item, the amount paid, and other related terms. That is when receipt comes in. A receipt can be of any types as well. There are receipts for work, for purchase, and for cash. Here, specifically, we offer cash receipts.
Cash receipts are essential for people in the company or business transaction. These type of receipts are used for documenting purposes as well between a seller and a buyer, just like with other receipt mentioned. If you are seeking for this type of document, there are numerous cash receipt templates listed below. You can check further for references and ideas.
Printable Cash Receipt
Petty Cash Receipt
Company Receipt Example
What Is Petty Cash?
It is a small amount of cash available and is used for paying borrowed amounts. Petty cash is also known as a petty cash fund. A petty cash custodian is a person in charge for lending a petty cash. In case the petty cash fund is no longer sufficient, the custodian will be the ones to request a check to suffice the cash that has been used.
How to Write a Petty Cash Receipt Form
- First off, you need to input the sequential number designated by the custodian of the petty cash fund. Take note that this specific number is controlled by the custodian as well.
- Write the date when the petty cash receipt was processed.
- Include the name of the recipient or the person who received the petty cash.
- Write the total amount of the payment.
- Include a short yet specific detail of what the cash was used for.
- Add the account number.
- Add the amount that was charged and should be associated with the account number.
- Don’t forget to include the authorization notice and effectivity date. This should include the signature of the authorized signer and the date the cash receipt was signed.
For cash receipt templates, you might want to see more of our samples such as these Payment Receipt Templates and Money Receipt Templates.
Business Receipt Sample
Cash Advance Receipt
How to Make a Receipt Using Word
- Start by opening up Microsoft Word. You can see the icon on the bottom left-hand corner of your desktop screen. There will be a blank document that will appear on your screen.
- On the top left-hand icon, click the “office button.” A drop down menu will show up with “new.” It contains a lengthy list of template types on the left-hand side of the dialogue box.
- Scroll down until you find “receipts.” Click on it then you will see a new list of specific receipt types such as sales, petty cash, and so on. Determine the option and check what you are looking for. The images that will show up are all in a miniature view.
- Check out the options by clicking on the image of the templates. There are numerous types of templates to cover what you need. Just click on what is applicable.
- Click on the Download under the template you choose. After, the template will then download for you to open it up.
- Start customizing the text and editing the format as per your preferences. Once done, you can directly save your work. Don’t forget to proofread it as well. You can save it on your computer for future use.
If you are not that tech savvy and you find these steps a bit confusing. You can download our receipt templates instead, we even have Deposit Receipt Template samples for you to check out.