Designing a web interface or an audiovisual presentation needs consideration with regard to gaining the interest of the user or the audience without sacrificing the functionality of the interface or the usefulness of the presentation. The use of icons enables you to be creative in delivering needed information.
The following editable set of icons depicts symbols and items referring to multimedia, specifically those related to videos and video-making. These video icons can be downloaded and can be customized into your design, which will help increase the appeal and the usability of your interface or your multimedia presentation.
61+ Designer Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, WordPress, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Thin Line Video Icons
Photo Video Icons Set
Audio and Video Icons
Vector Video Icons
Flat Video Icons
Isometric Video Icons
Types of Video Icons
For easy browsing on this website full of different styles of video icons, the following information enumerates the downloadable video icons available for you to use, divided by:
- Thin Outline Icons – Icons are created by outlining the structure of multimedia items such as video cameras and speakers using thin lines and curves.
- Vector Design Video Icons – These icons show a much detailed structure of video related items than thin outline icons. Color combinations of icons are also evident on this video design icons.
- Flat Design Video Icons – A minimalist design type of video icons specifically focusing on the functionality of the video related item or symbol.
- Isometric Video Icons – These video icons projects video symbols into three-dimensional designs which portrays a realistic structure different from vector icons and flat icons.
- Photography Related Icons – Videos are not only associated with video cameras. Photography cameras have video recording features. Thus, they form part in a way as video icons.
- Audiovisual Media Icons – This pertains to icons related to audiovisual media which includes audio icons and television icons. These icon can be used for video presentations and designs.
- Video Editing Icons – These icons pertains to items used in editing videos.
- Surveillance Video Icons – Icons which depict the technology used in surveillance purposes such as security cameras.
Video Editing Icons
Video Game Icons Set
Music Video Icons
Video Camera Icon
Video Surveillance Icons
Uses of Video Icons
Various people can utilize the functions depicted by multimedia icons such as camera icons and video icons. The following are a list of the common uses of video icons:
- For Web Interface Design — As seen on various computer and mobile applications, icons increase the usability and the functionality of the user interface. Without the need of so much texts, video icons on interface designs represent the functions in a visually appealing manner. Thus, these icons are very helpful to web and graphic designers.
- For Presentations — Business presentation would become dull if it is only full of bodies of texts. The use of video icons particularly on multimedia presentations add appeal and visual explanation to topics. In this regard, interests and attention from the audience becomes unwavering.
- For Promotions using Multimedia — Videos and photographs are examples of multimedia used for marketing and promotional purposes. Commercial advertisements are made with the inclusion of media icons that these video icons are a part of. Other print media also utilize the functional feature of video icons.
The use of multimedia symbols increase easier understanding of the users regarding the information and the features designed onto the interface or the presentation.