One of the common elements in graphic or Web design are icons. Graphic artists and web designers are usually tasked in making designs digitally with the use of computers. These designs could be for websites, for social media pages, for operating software, or for personal uses if you want your computer’s user interface to look different and unique.
Icons are used for helping identify objects, folders, files, and anything found on a computer. Icons are what computer users use to interact with the contents of the computer. And on this page, we have Android-themed set of icons that you can use. Feel free to check them out and use for whatever designs you have.
61+ Designer Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, WordPress, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Flat Android App Icons
Vector Android App Icons
Free Android App Icons
Android App UI Icons
What Are Icons?
An icon is defined as a small graphical representation of a program, object, or file. Icons are interactive that when clicked on, and they will either be opened or execute the program that is assigned to it, depending on the purpose of the icon. Most operating systems, both on computers and mobile devices, use a set of icons to also help identify and distinguish one OS from another.
Why Use Icons?
The design on a computer may be important since it is the main feature seen by a user when they open the computer, but app icons are what helps the user navigate through the computer or a mobile device. It is what the user interacts with on the computer to be able to move from one page to another or be able to execute programs. Without icons, a user won’t be able to do anything on the computer.
How Do You Effectively Use Icons?
- When images and the background aren’t enough, icons can contribute to the visual appeal, enhancing the appearance of the interface.
- Icons help drive interactivity and makes the users want to continue scrolling on the website or page, thus creating user-to-user and user-to-website interaction.
- Icons can be used to associate between icons and programs. Much like logos, which are associate with the products that it represents, icons should also be able to used to identify the files and programs it represents.
iOS and Android App Vector Icons
Minimalist Android App Icons
Android App Application Icons
Android Mobile App Icons
See the Icon Sets We Offer
Template.net holds a host of different icon packs, but here we have some Android app cons for you.
- Android Mobile App Icons set add a futuristic feel to your device’s icons, similar to the Tron movies. The neon blue is perfect for low-visibility, high-glare situations in broad daylight.
- The streamlined and even captivating minimalism in Minimalist Android App Icons pack will have every Android fanatic out there drooling over the faux, stripped-down, “pure Android” feel.
- If app icon size matters to you, Flat Android App Icons is the one you need to download. The easily understood huge icons aren’t hard to miss when navigating through your device.
How to Change Your Android App Icons
There are two main methods:
- Long press the app whose icon you want to change. A small popup should open and tap Edit. Find the alternatives you saved on your device on your gallery or select an icon preinstalled on your device. Pick the icon you want, crop it, and then tap OK.
- Or, to save you the hassle, download several apps on the Play Store that do all the work for you.
For even more icon templates, you may also want to check out our gallery of UI icons.