In very simple terms, a receipt is a written acknowledgment or record of having received something. It could be payment, or any other object as well. When you buy something from the shop, you’re handed a bill or receipt by the shop keeper. That is a record of your payment and the delivery of the product. No matter what you do or where you go, you will be handed a receipt after any kind of transaction. This kind of Receipt Template can also be used as evidence, or for future references. For example, the receipt issued by the shop will consist of the number of items you have purchased, the items bought, their prices and the net amount.
Receipt Format Template
Simple Receipt Template
A receipt may seem easy, but it has an intrinsic pattern and is often highly technical. You will require professional help and guidance while creating it. But there is one way of doing it yourself – that is to download Receipt Templates in Word. You can download these templates, and use them just the way you please. So what are you waiting for? Try some out today!
Blank Receipt Template
Official Receipt Template
Invoice Receipt Template
Sample Receipt Template to Print
Receipt Format in Word
Microsoft Word Simple Receipt Template
Blank Receipt Template in Word Download
Rent Receipt Template in Word Format
Microsoft Word Sales Receipt Template
Hotel Receipt Template in Google Docs
Sample Restaurant Receipt Template
Sample Contractor Receipt Template
Medical Receipt Template
Sample Hotel Receipt Template
Car Sale Receipt Template in Word
Daycare Receipt Template in Google Docs
Microsoft Word Donation Receipt Template
School Fee Receipt Template in Word Download
MS Word Format Payment Receipt Free Template
Acknowledgment Receipt Word 2010 Format Template
Missing Receipt Form Template Free Word Format
Abortion Receipt Template MS Word Free Download
Word Format Vehicle Sale Receipt Template Free Download
> Types of Receipts
If you’re wondering about the different types of receipts, these are the most commonly used –
- Payment receipts– These Payment Receipts are used in shops by sellers. After a customer has purchased something, he is handed a receipt which contains the price and the items bought. It is also called a bill.
- Medical receipts – Most Medical Receipts serve as prescriptions because they contain the names of drugs prescribed by the doctor to the patient. The patient is to purchase medicines and drugs accordingly.
- Credit Card slip– If you buy something using your credit card, you will be handed a slip which contain some information about your credit card including name, expiration date and most importantly, the last 4 digits of the credit card number.
- Detailed Invoice – These resemble bills, but are much more detailed and descriptive. It is a full page bill which contains a variety of information including company details and the contact details Invoice Template of the customer.
> Why Use Receipt Templates?
There is no denying the fact that receipts are necessary. They are, after all, a record of all purchases made. But if a receipt is clumsy or vague, it will lose its value. A receipt needs to be well designed, neat, professionals and official. In order to create such a comprehensive receipt, you can take the help of receipt templates in word format. These would act as a guide while you create your very own receipt, or you can download the receipt templates for word and customize them. You can even select Microsoft Word receipt templates according to your needs and purpose. What more could you ask for?
> Choosing A Receipt Template
While choosing receipt Templates on Word, you must keep in mind the following –
- Before you select the template, you must decide upon the purpose of the receipt. What is it that you want out of it? Once you’ve successfully answered this question, you can proceed to the selection.
- While selecting receipt templates word document, you must proceed in an organized fashion. You must shortlist the ones you like and weigh the pros and cons of each. Then you can decide on the right one for you.
- Select the correct layout. Different receipts will have different layouts. A medical receipt will not look the same as a payment receipt. You must select a receipt template that goes with the purpose.
- Pay attention to the details you put in. You cannot afford to make a mistake here. You must be cautious while inserting data, as this receipt serves as a record of reception or payment or as the case may be.
> Come to Us!
If you have been looking for free receipt templates, then you must take a look at our endless collection at template.net!