100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates to Start, Run and Grow your Business

Subscribe to Download

9+ Cool Orange Logo Designs

The color orange can be taken in two ways: it could either mean the fruit or the color. Some would say that the fruit was named after the color, but some would dispute that claim, saying that the meanings for both were derived from two different sources.

49+ FREE LOGO Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)

According to beliefs, they also have their own meanings. The color, for example, according to the practice of Feng Shui symbolizes fire. The fruit, according to Greek mythology, is believed to be the “golden apples” that Hercules stole from Zeus on his eleventh labor.

Check out this page for an entire collection of orange logo designs that you can use. But if you are looking for templates that are highly compatible with Adobe Photoshop, then check out our collection of Free PSD Logos.

Orange Lion Logo

Orange Circle Logo

Orange Cloud Logo

Red and Orange Logo


Nike Orange Logo


Facts about the Color Orange

  • The color is the easiest color to see in low lighting, low visibility, or right next to water.
  • The color was also known as the “wisdom ray” and was the symbol of glory and “fruits of the earth” in early Christian church.
  • The color is often biblically associated with saints and represents strength and courage.
  • The color is used to celebrate “Orange Day,” which is a campaign by the United Nations to “end violence against women.” This is celebrated on the 25th of every month.

Facts about the Orange Fruit

  • Oranges are actually a type of berry, and the orange tree is an evergreen, which means it has leaves throughout the year.
  • Only around 20 percent of the total crop of oranges are sold as a whole fruit; the remaining 80 percent are used in preparing orange juice, extracts, and preserves.
  • An orange tree can grow up to 30 feet tall and can live for a hundred years.
  • Aside from vitamin C, oranges are also rich in other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, potassium, and calcium, just to name a few.

Guidelines on How to Make a Good Logo

  • Do your research and know what the business is about. If you’re designing a logo for others, ask the people managing the business regarding their preferences, including colors and graphical elements.
  • Take some time to draw a rough sketch of the logo on paper. Sketching is the best way to start the logo-making process as opposed to working directly on the computer since it is very easy to alter if something doesn’t work out.

If you really love colors and you just can’t decide which one you want on your logo, then check out our collection of Colorful Logos.

Orange Logo for Company

Square Orange Logo

Orange Horse Logo

Orange Fruit Logo

Orange Flower Logo

  • A distinctive font type in the business’s logo makes it memorable, and logos need to be memorable for the audience to connect with it for a long time. Don’t overload the logo with too many fonts, but the general rule is to keep the font readable and to stay away from crazy font types.
  • Don’t ignore or forget the psychology behind colors because these have different meanings and actually connect with people with how they are actually used.
  • Don’t incorporate elements that have been overused or are trending in the logo-design world; it is better to be unique yet easily distinguishable by the public.

Why Choose Our Logos?

Our logo templates were chosen from among the best ones all around the Internet and were created by talented graphic artists. You may be able to access and download these templates easily for a reasonable fee, and you may choose to download it in either PNG, PSD, or EPS formats. These templates are also fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make the necessary changes depending on what you or the business prefers.

For more logo templates, check out Company Logos. But for even more templates to choose from, check out the links on the bottom part of this page for some related content.

You may also like

Read More Articles about

Design TemplatesLogo

11+ FREE & PRO Ready-Made Logo

Professionally Made, Easily Editable Templates to Get your Work Done Faster & Smarter

View All Logo Templates
Available in