Have an idea for a potential cash cow of a business venture but haven’t figured out all the other details yet? Or maybe you already have a well-thought-out, comprehensive business plan but haven’t yet a cool company logo—nay, a solid identity to go with it? Ever even pictured in your head what your business logo ought to look like, thought about what image you want to project, and who your target market is?
146+ FREE COMPANY Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides
Well, perhaps this collection of 9+ vintage company logos can help you out with that! These Corporate Logos come in JPG, Vector EPS, Photoshop PSD, TIFF, etc., formats (font included in some packs).
Vintage Car Company Logo
Vintage Electronics Company Logo
Vintage Real Estate Company Logo
Vintage Sports Company Logo
Vintage Construction Company Logo
Company Logos 5 Ways
Apparent in this collection of Company Logos is the variety of designs, a pretty good selection made available for you here. Feel free to pore over this collection and read on for a few short descriptions.
- Silhouette. You get some simple but effortlessly cool company logo designs in the following: Vintage Car Company Logo, Vintage Construction Company Logo, and Vintage Company Profile Logo. The strength in silhouettes is how contrast between negative and positive space can play off really well and produce an overall cohesive design.
- Colorful. Vintage Electronics Company Logo and Vintage Sports Company Logo both wear color well with the incorporation of yellow, blue, pink, gold, red, and black. They prove that whether or not you opt for a simple outline or a semi-elaborate emblem, color is gonna be your best friend.
- Imprinted. To take your logo to the next level, you can do impressions instead! Even with a minimalist design, such as Vintage Real Estate Company Logo, imprinting can give it unique finish and an effortlessly professional appeal.
- Embossed. As the opposite take of the previous, you have Vintage Airline Company Logo. The raised design gives it a 3D-like effect.
- Standard. If you’ve signed any of the older organization logos from whatever field/industry—be it business, government, the academe, etc.—you might find them a lot similar to Vintage Company Vector Logo, Vintage Company Brand Logo, and Vintage Sports Company Logo Design.
Vintage Company Vector Logo
Vintage Airline Company Logo
Vintage Company Brand Logo
Vintage Company Profile Logo
Vintage Sports Company Logo Design
How-To’s with These Company Logos
Given the decent selection of company logo designs featured here, I imagine that by now you already have a few ideas of how to make good use of them. But just to give you a head-start of sorts, here are some of our own ideas:
- Graphic design. With a line of work in graphic design, illustration, or art direction, you can have too many projects to work on at a time. As the work piles up, so do the deadlines and impatient clients. Of course, you need your breathers every now and again. So how do you deal with all this? This is where premade vector graphics, like these company logos, come in handy. They save you time and energy from creating every single design element from scratch.
- Design inspiration. Of course, you can also use said premade vector graphics as guides and reference material as opposed to templates for any of your Architecture Logo Designs, manufacturing company logo designs, and what have you.
- Art inspiration. Because inspiration can come from anywhere, go ahead and observe and take notes from this collection of company logos. Then apply.
There you have your vintage company logos, all ready for you to download! So do just that.