Some of the world’s most beautiful places for outdoor recreation are also home to bears, which are the one of the largest-ever predators to have walked the Earth. Just like other predators in the animal kingdom, bears also hold a lot of misconceptions from humans. Bears attack humans not because they are hungry, but because they were taught by their mothers to avoid us since we are a threat to their species.
On this page, we have our collection of bear-themed logos that you can use for your organization or business or even your own sports club. Feel free to look around and also check out the links for even more templates to choose from. For templates highly compatible with Adobe Photoshop, check out these Free PSD Logos.
Bear Paw Logo
Panda Bear Logo
Teddy Bear Logo
Angry Bear Logo
Black and White Bear Logo
All about Bears
- Male bears are called boars, and female bears are called sows. A group of bears is called a sloth, or a sleuth.
- Only eight species of bears are in existence today. Among these species, the polar bear is the most carnivorous, the giant panda feeds almost entirely on bamboo, and the remaining six are omnivorous.
- Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth, standing over 11 feet high and weighing over 750 kilograms.
- Bears have two layers of fur. The short layer keeps them warm, and the long layer keeps water away from the skin and short fur.
- Bears can live as long as 30 years in the wild. One captive bear was able to reach the age of 47.
- Bears have an excellent sense of smell, even better than dogs or probably any other mammal.
- The grizzly bear has a bite force of 8,000,000 pascals—enough to crush a bowling ball—and they eat around 20,000 calories a day.
- Bears can run up to 40 miles per hour, which is fast enough to catch a running horse.
The Do’s and Don’ts When Encountering a Bear in the Wild
- DO make sounds regularly while walking in bear territory, or you can even bring a bear bell. This will decrease the likelihood of surprise attacks from bears.
- DO move calmly and slowly in the opposite direction when encountering a bear.
- DO try to look bigger by waving sticks around or by placing your child on your shoulders to appear intimidating.
- DO report to park services if bear attacks occur so they can record the animal’s behavior.
We have an entire page full of templates for animal lovers, check out our collection of Animal Logos.
Grizzly Bear Logo
Premade Bear Logo
Bear Company Logo
Bear Claw Logo
Bear Head Logo
- DON’T run when moving away from the bear and never turn your back on them.
- DON’T make eye contact because they may take this as a sign of aggression.
- DON’T smell like food or something else that may possibly attract their attention like colognes or perfumes
- DON’T feed the bears. They may think of you as their food supplier and could even endanger other humans that they will encounter in the future.
Why Choose Our Logos?
These logo templates were designed by talented and creative graphic artists, and they can be downloaded easily and for free. You may choose to have it saved in the PSD, EPS, or AI format. These templates are also fully editable, but we recommend you save it in the PSD format if you are working with Adobe Photoshop.
For templates all about the giant panda, we also have an entire page dedicated to them. Check out our gallery of Panda Logos. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for, check out the links below for some more related content.