Looking at old photographs gives us a feeling of sudden nostalgia. It’s as if we’re traveling through time. We then start to reminisce those special and wondrous memories in the past. With that being said, these vintage photography logos that you can find on this page will give you exactly the same feeling. With their unique and classic appeal, you can’t seem to resist looking at them. They come in a variety of retro layouts that you will surely adore.
64+ FREE PHOTOGRAPHY Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
These logo designs are not just for logos alone as they can be utilized in any ways that you can imagine. They can be an inspiration design to almost anything. These are creative logo designs that are indeed appealing. These are what you’ve been looking for if you’re going for a more classic appeal for your photography studio logo or as a watermark for your personal photos. Check out what we have below.
Vintage Photography Man Logo
Vintage Photography Business Logo
Vintage Photography Hipster Logo
A Catchy Design Is Your Top Priority
When it comes to public attraction, a great design should always be a top priority, especially in the high-stakes world of business world where there is competition, left and right. This is also one of the things that businessmen need to put into consideration. Creating a logo design that should stand out above other competitors. But what really makes a good logo design? Let’s find out.
What Makes a Good Logo (According to Experts)
- Carefully choose your font. Don’t let trends hinder your own choices when it comes to logo designing. A serif font could still be the right choice for your latest project, particularly if you need a stylish and luxurious or traditional and professional feel. So take the time to research your options.
- Determine on how to bring your logo to life. A static logo type nowadays is often not enough. Consider how your logo design could come alive in motion for digital applications and combine with animation or motion graphics specialists if necessary to make it more appealing and striking.
- Be open-minded to deal with criticism. These days, social media has become more widespread, and almost every people have developed an opinion about design. Not all have the same perspective when it comes to design, but some may provide negative criticism while others are more supportive.
These unique vintage photography logos that we offer are a great start to entice the public into hiring you for your services. If you want to make sure to gain potential clients, these logo designs are what you need.
Professional Vintage Photography Logo
Vintage Travel Photography Logo
Vintage Wedding Photography Logo
Vintage Photography Studio Logo
Vintage Photography Club Logo
What Vintage Photography Logos Do We Have?
Now, you’re talking. We’ve got loads for you to check. One of the appealing design “aesthetics” these days is vintage. This is probably because of the unique and one-of-a-kind artsy feel it leaves you. Think how when people say the brand Leica or Kodak they immediately think of cameras and film respectively.
Our vintage photography logos are the best example. When people look at these logos, all they think about is photography. Find out what we have for you here.
- Vintage Photography Business Logo is great for business purposes. Whenever you need a design for your new photography or videography service, this will a make a cut.
- If you are running your own photography shop or studio and you are looking for a logo design to complement your brand, Professional Vintage Photography Logo is what you need. The bright, poppy colors will entice hippies and millenials alike.
- You can use Vintage Travel Photography Logo for your travel or adventure blog. You could also have this printed out as stickers or patches sown on bags.
- For couples planning for a wedding invitation design, you can make use of our Vintage Wedding Photography Logo. Also, if you have are a wedding planner/organizer, this design will make a great fit for your own brand.
So when it comes to beautiful logo designs, this page will absolutely give you what you need. If you are looking for retro-style logos, we have them too! You now know where to go when it comes to awesome designs.