Helping out your neighbors with their chores like carpets and fixing up the attic for some extra cash? But you didn’t stop there. You began offering your services to those who also need it, like friends and relatives. Then one day you had a stroke of brilliance by deciding you should make your own cleaning service company. Now the only question remains is having to search online in what you need to know in making your own logo. Well, you have come to the right place.
19+ FREE CLEANING SERVICE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Word, Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, WordPress, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Take a quick look at our sample cleaning service company logo designs and have a grasp on the creativity that comes into making one for your very own!
Cleaning Service Company Logo
Cleaning Company Vector Logo
Free Cleaning Company Logo Template
Everything You Need to Know
Before deciding what logo you should choose among the company logos we have listed, here are a few things you need to consider in making a logo:
- Connect yourself to your brand. If the company expresses your passion, then the logo should be about your feelings toward giving your services to your customers.
- Who are you reaching out to? Before the customers check what your company has to offer, they first see your logo. From that, they can easily recognize what kind of services you have for them. Make the logo clean and clear.
- Design is key. After your customers know what services your company offers, the logo has to be attractive enough for it to stand out from other competitors. Having attention to the littlest of details, you can make the audience remember your company.
- Be unique. A lot of other logos out there have practically the same kind of designs which may be difficult for the audience to remember just exactly which one is yours. Make your logo unique in terms of color and design. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box!
- KISS (Keep It Short and Simple). Having less in your logo makes it looks fresh. Of all the other companies out there, a simple yet eye-catching design is sure to spark the customers’ interest.
Window Cleaning Company Logo
Cleaning Products Company Logo
Abstract Cleaning Company Logo
Carpet Cleaning Company Logo
Choosing the Type of Logo You Want
- Vector logo. Vectors are small, scalable objects that can be edited freely by graphic designers. Vector logos are ideal in various advertising methods that require scaling photos. The quality of these image files won’t be reduced.
- Logo templates. Logos are a combination of characters and graphics, while logo templates serves as logos that are used for companies and even for their products to add identity.
- Abstract company logo. This is quite different from the others because it does not really highlight the main purpose of the logo. This type uses abstract images. The logo will show what kind of company you are but also leaves a bit of mystery to them which makes customers curious with your company.
I hope this has sparked your interest in creating your own cleaning business or cleaning logos!