A logo is an integral part of a company or an organization’s identity as it is a visual mark that forefronts your products or services in a unique and remarkable manner. Logos are distinctive graphics or images that set your company different from the others and are used to promote your brand. Without a logo is like a child without a name, where no one knows anything about him or her. So, it is important to have something that will visually manifest your business in which your target market can recognize and associate with.
A logo is a visual representation and used to identify a company which can be seen on company signs, stationery, and marketing materials, as well as their advertisements. Creating them requires a thoughtful process in order to create a well-made image that perfectly represents your organization. So, here is a collection of logo designs that you can download and use or inspire you to create one for your small business. These templates are editable so you can adjust them to your needs and preferences.
Small Vector Business Logo
Small Business Enterprise Logo
Small Services Business Logo
Small Corporate Business Logo
Different Types of Logos
There are may ways in creating logos nowadays and one important thing that you should learn before choosing one is to know the different types of logos and how they’re used.
- Woodmark. Sometimes called logotypes, these are logos that consists only of a text that spells out the company or brand name, which are often stylized using a unique or custom font.
- Lettermark. This type of logo uses a company’s initials to create a typographic yet simple logo and are used by companies with long names or names that are difficult to pronounce.
- Brandmark. A brandmark type of logo consists only of a symbol or an icon which gives the audience a more effective representation of your company without the use of words or letters.
- Combination mark. This type of logo is a combination of a text and a symbol. Iconic logotypes spell out the name of the company while associating it with a visual icon at the same time.
- Emblem. While combination marks position the text and symbol side by side, the emblem type of logo has its text positioned inside the symbol therefore, they are inseparable.
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out other business logo designs available on this website too.
Modern Small Business Logo
Small Marketing Business Logo
Small Business Company Logo
Why Logos Are Important for Small Businesses
Logos are an essential aspect of any businesses and below are some reasons why logos are important.
- It is the face of the company. The main purpose of a logo is to serve as the face of the company. They provide the vital information about the company through its graphical features such as the choices of colors, fonts, and images.
- It generates brand identity. As logos appear on stationery, websites, business cards, and advertising materials of a company, it becomes the main visual component of the company’s brand.
- It is a good return on investment. An investment on a well-designed logo is usually profitable as potential customers get familiar with your business and respond positively to successive encounters with your brand.
- It is designed to give meaning. A good logo is not just unique but also comprehensible to potential customers as it should help convey the vision and mission of the company with its various visual elements such as colors and typography.
For more logo ideas for your small business, take a look at some corporate logo designs as well.