Logos are an important part of business. They are more easily memorable and recognizable than business names among customers or clients. A good logo is recognizable in its simplicity and uniqueness. And since marketing for a large audience has a lot more to do with brand recognition than familiar ties or word of mouth, good logo designs are essential for getting the business out there and off the ground.
You might be designing your own logos or are in need of some logo templates to get you started. Either way, we’ve got you covered. If you haven’t had enough for design inspiration, then check out these logo designs for more.
Real Estate Logo
What Makes a Good Logo
There are certainly a few design approaches you can take for designing your logo, but here are some basic tenets to keep in mind:
- The logo is the brand. Businesses need to be identifiable from the logo alone. A design that isn’t easy to forget is an important part of that.
- Keep it simple. One way to make a logo memorable is to keep the design simple.
- One-of-a-kind design. So customers and clients remember your business and yours alone, logos must be unique. Avoid the cliched designs as hundreds would already have them. The worst mistake would be to use or even copy the logo of another business as that could get you in trouble down the line.
- Timeless design. Having a logo that could stand the test of time is important for big businesses. Basing your design choice on a trend would make it as forgettable and common as the trend itself. Having to change your logo more than a few times would make your logo less recognizable with the business it represents.
- Target the specific market. Logo designs would also need to match your target market so clients could also associate it with themselves and their needs.
More Logo Designs
Some research on good logo designs are necessary to inspire your own. If you’re looking for more logo designs to inspire your next work for a personal or business need, browse over these creative logo designs for some ideas.
design Photography Logo
Logos for smaller businesses or personal use experience far less ramifications from less than unique logo designs. Your neighbors where you work and what services you can provide and word of mouth can get you more business coming in from a little farther away. But if you’re success is what you aim in your business’s future, a change in logo design is inevitable.
Having easily modifiable logo templates can be a great help if you’re looking to grow or expand your business. If you find the right template for your business, then the changes that you put in can give it the unique edge it needs. You can change them to match your clients, your work, environment, and local culture to make it your own. When you finally get to the point when a custom-made logo is in order because your business is thriving, you’ll definitely know and you would already have a starting point. Some of the logos listed here are in PSD formats and are print-ready for your use. Some templates come in CMYK formats so the colors look vivid in print.
Modifiable Logo Designs
If the appropriate design template that you’re looking for isn’t found here, take these PSD logo designs as a jumping-off point for your business. You can edit them whichever way you need to serve your purposes.