We humans are made to socialize. That’s why we have different sets of furniture to engage guests at home, conduct interviews in an office, or dine out at our favorite restaurant. Pieces of furniture takes craft and skill to create; the earliest furniture were probably stones put together by cavemen, which transitioned to reeds and ropes used as beds and sofas by Egyptians; and at present, wood, cotton, plastic, and metal used as tables, chairs, cabinets, and even shelves.
Just as every piece of furniture works toward a purpose, we’ve laid out a couple of eye-catching logo designs that will work well for your furniture business. Explore our vast list of relevant furniture logos below that will leave you inspired to craft one of your own.
Furniture Logo in C Design
Modern Furniture Logo
Branding Furniture Logo
Vector Set of Logo Design
Furniture Logo Template
A Wide Variety
Different types and styles of furniture cater to different classes of people. You might be an upscale furniture exporter looking for an elegant logo to attract the upper-class society living in houses with a waterfront view or a furniture designer creating native pieces of furniture for foreigners who collect embroidered chairs. Whatever the case, our corporate furniture logos will enhance your business.
Start designing your official office logos with our stylish professional furniture logo templates such as the designs we have in this list:
- Furniture Logo in C Design. If you are a furniture maker specializing in living room furniture, you can use the furniture logo in C design to craft a minimalist logo.
- Branding Furniture Logo. Are you a furniture exporter? Get a modern furniture logo to market your products and services with the branding furniture logo.
- Set of Vintage Furniture Logos. Selling secondhand furniture or vintage furniture pieces? The vintage furniture logo set features gold and brown colors with old school font styles.
- Elephant Furniture Logo. Want a state-of-the-art logo design? The elephant furniture logo presents a chair divided into pieces forming an elephant shape in the middle.
Our furniture logo designs also come in a set, in case you want to experiment with different logo studies.
Free Room Furniture Logo
Set of Vintage Furniture Logos
Free Download Furniture Logo
Elephant Furniture Logo
Set of Logos for Furniture Store
Furniture pieces are conditioned for different interior design styles which include:
- Shaker. This design style was created in the late 1700s and distinguished according to need and functionality.
- Art deco. This internationally adapted style features angular and geometrical shaped furniture with patterns such as zigzags, vines, floral prints, etc.
- Art nouveau. This style originated in Paris and London at the beginning of the twentieth century. This entailed a lively and out-of-the-ordinary design which consisted of curved and elongated lines styled with flowers, roots, webs, feathers, and other complex patterns.
- Asian dining. Asian dining style adapts a simple style using bamboo and silk as its main materials. This style is also known as Zen, which is coined from the a Japanese Buddhism school. Zen-style furniture are used for meditation and relaxation.
- Ecletic. This style features a combination of different furniture themes like French or contemporary style furniture paired with antique style furniture.
- Neoclassical. This style began in England and France in the 1700s. Neoclassical style uses light gray, sage green, soft pink, and other muted tones. It is well fitted for classy and larger homes. Lines are given much emphasis in this kind of style.
These are just a few of the dozens of styles that most interior design experts base when creating their furniture. You can use these styles as guidelines in customizing your company logos. For more stylish logos, you can view the rest of the pages from our website.