Weddings are one of the occasions in a person’s life that should be celebrated because it often comes once in a lifetime. It is a celebration of love and the start of a new chapter. That is why it should be planned carefully and thoroughly. One of the things that you should include in the planning is the wedding invitation. This is one way to introduce your guest to the wedding and set the tone of your wedding from the start.
Finding the perfect invitation for your special day is no easy task. And as we all know, burlap is quickly becoming one of the hottest trends in wedding decorations because of its versatility and ingenious elegance. That is why on this page, we share to you some of the best Burlap Wedding Invitations that you can download and use, together with other Invitation Templates available on our website.
202+ Wedding Templates in Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages, PSD, InDesign, Publisher, Illustrator, Google Sheets - START DOWNLOADING
Burlap and Lace Wedding Invitation
Burlap Wedding Shower Invitation
Beach Burlap Wedding Invitation
Rustic Burlap Wedding Invitation
Burlap Mason Jar Wedding Invitation
The Wedding Invitation Checklist
Below are some items that you should consider before ordering or creating your own invitation:
- Type. It is best to decide the type of invitation or the overall theme of your wedding first whether you want to go for a traditional or less formal wedding theme.
- Contents. There are basic things that should be included in your invitation, but you can always try to play around with words to make it more personalized.
- Personalization. Speaking of which, you need to decide whether you want to incorporate additional designs such as embellishments, motifs, or family crests.
- Number. You may also want to consider the number of guest to determine the number of invitations you need giving out invitation cards to every guest can cause a fortune.
- Budget. Last but not the least is to think of your budget and how you are going to stick by it because you may get carried away and end up giving a them to a few guests.
For more wedding invitation ideas, check out or collection of Lace Wedding Invitations too.
Burlap Wedding Invitation Wording
Personalized Burlap Wedding Invitation
Handmade Burlap Wedding Invitation
Burlap Country Wedding Invitation
Burlap Floral Wedding Invitation
What Your Invitation Should Say
- What. There are many kinds of invitations so you should indicate what the invitation is for and what kind of occasion is being celebrated—in this case, a wedding.
- Who. For wedding invitations, you should indicate the people who are getting married along with the other hosts such as their parents and sponsors.
- Where. You don’t want to get your guests lost or, worse, not being able to come because they don’t know where to go, so include the location or even a sketch.
- When. Just like the where, the when the party is happening—like the date and time—should be indicated if you don’t want your guests to arrive just minutes before it ends.
- RSVP. An RSVP with its deadline is needed in case you have a limited venue or you need the count of guests in order to know how much the catering should prepare.
- Dress code. Whether you want your guest to come in formal or semiformal attire, it should be stated clearly in the invitation to make sure your guest aren’t out of place.
These are the basic information you should include in your wedding invitations that can also be applied to any kind of invitations such as the Rustic Wedding Invitations. Also, make sure to check out more of our invitation templates on our design archives.