10+ Animals Birthday Invitation Card Templates
An often considered birthday theme, especially among children, is a zoo or animal-themed celebration. So if you are planning a kid’s birthday party (or just one with an uncommon theme), then you should start looking for the best animals birthday invitation card templates.
In this article, we offer you a guide on the different do’s and dont’s of birthday invitation card-making. Plus we are also showing multiple examples of downloadable and duly editable birthday invitation cards that follow an animal theme or motif.
Elements of A Good Animals Birthday Invitation Card
As long as you have the right tools and the correct understanding of what transforms a card design into a compelling one, creating a birthday invitation card is easy.
And to make the card creation process easier, we have created a list of the essential elements that help make an effective birthday invitation card. These elements apply to the creation of animal-themed invitation cards as well. Find out what these elements are below.
1. Presence of animals: Perhaps the most important element that card creators should look for in an animal-themed invitation card design is the presence of animals. Choose or create an invitation card design that includes images, illustrations, or patterns that depict one or many animals. In some cases, you may also use animal prints as a card background image instead of adding actual pictures of animals. This card-making approach is preferable for birthday bashes for older children.
2. Invitation Card Wording: Another important element that should be present in a birthday party invitation card is the right invitation wording. This refers to the actual words or phrases used to convey the birthday event invitation. Since most animals birthday invitations are used for children’s parties, you may use a less formal tone when wording your invitations. It may also be best to include options for parents and/or caretakers of invited children to easily contact you (the party host or organizer) in case they have questions about the event that their own child is attending.
3. Color Scheme: Color balance is another important graphic design element that should be present in any birthday invitation card. To create a compelling birthday invitation card design, it helps to use a complementary color combination. The most common colors that work well for children are bright hues, pastel colors, or color combinations that are similar to the color of their favorite toys or cartoon characters.
4. Typography: Let’s face it. Kiddie birthday invitation cards will really only be read by the parents or caregivers. This is why you still need to make sure that your invitation cards uses readable and well-designed font styles. Good typography does not only mean using nice font styles. But it also means paying attention to the spacing, arrangement, color, and size of the different text elements used in the invitation card design. Think about all of these when creating your own birthday invitations or when customizing a printable animals birthday invitation card.
5. Response Options: The last essential feature that any invitation card design should possess is the inclusion of options for guests to send back their responses to your invitation. This means that it is best to include RSVP cards, reply forms or just your contact information on the birthday invitation card. This will make it easier for your guests to send back their responses and, in turn, you will also have an easier time planning the food and other logistical needs for your party guests.
So those are the top five elements that a birthday invitation card should possess. Internalize all these elements so that you will know how to look or spot them in any invitation card design. For more tips on how to create memorable birthday invitation cards, make sure to read the rest of the article!
10+ Animals Birthday Invitation Card Templates
Baby Firsts Animal Birthday Invitation Template
Kitty Animal Birthday Invitation Template
Teddy Bear Picnic Birthday Invitation Template
Animals Birthday Invitation Card Template
Cute Mickey Mouse Birthday Invitation Template
Delightful Animal Birthday Invitation Card Template
Dinosaur Birthday Party Invitation Template
Joyous Minnie Mouse Animals Birthday Invitation
Minnie Mouse Photo Birthday Invitation Card Template
Wood Work Animal Birthday Invitation Card
Quick and Easy Tips For an Excellent Animal-Themed Birthday Invitation
Listed below are easy to follow tips that anyone can apply to their invitation card-making process. Read and study each tip carefully so that you will know how to seamlessly incorporate them into your own designs.
1. The bigger and bolder the animal designs, the better: Most invitation cards are only look over once and then go about their lives. This often causes people to forget that they were invited to an invited. To prevent this issue, we recommend that you design your animal-theme birthday invitation that feature big and bold designs. With this in mind, you still need to make sure that there is visual balance in your invitation card design.
2. Use pop culture references: Another design tip that may work when creating an invitation card for a children’s birthday party is to incorporate characters or things that are popular in their age-group. For example, parents may incorporate famous characters from books, cartoons, or animated movies into the invitation design just like this Frozen invitation template.
3. Use pre-made birthday invitation card templates: There are two main ways that anyone can create invitation cards. The first method is through the manual crafting of each invitation card and the second method is through the use of pre-made invitation card templates. If you want an easier and quicker card-making method, we highly recommend following the latter approach. With a birthday invitation card template, you do not need to create the who card design from scratch. The template’s original creator will take care of that. All you have to focus on is to add your party details and you can print out the invitation templates right away.
4. Print on thick, high-quality paper or cardstock: Invitation cards that are printed on high-quality paper tend to get a better impression. And when you add a compelling card design, your guests’ interest will surely be piqued when they receive your birthday party invitations.
5. Do not forget to create matching envelopes: Creating matching envelopes for your birthday invitation cards is another thing that a lot of party organizers tend to forget. So if you want to make sure that your guests are wowed with your invitation cards right when they receive the invites, then you should spend a little more energy into planning an equally well-design birthday card envelope.
6. Incorporate fun and cute font styles: As we have mentioned on the first part of this article, typography plays an important role when creating a compelling birthday invitation card. That is why our next design tip focuses on the use of fun and cute font styles. Choose font styles that evoke these feelings when you read words that are written using these font styles. Remember, you are creating an invitation card for a child and the more flamboyant and playful it appears, the greater a hit will it be for them.
7. Choose templates in your preferred file format: This next step applies to those who are using printable birthday invitation templates. It is best to choose a birthday invitation card template that was created using a software program that you know how to use. This will make it easier for you to download, open, and then edit the template later on. For example, if you only know how to edit using Adobe Illustrator, then it will make sense to download birthday invitation templates in Illustrator format.
Study all these tips and then apply them to the creation of your own animal-theme birthday invitation cards. To see different birthday invitation cards that follow a different style or theme, check out the
Animals Birthday Invitation Card Sizes
There are no standard paper sizes for printing birthday invitation cards. In this article, most of the printable templates that we have included have a 5 inches by 7 inches paper printing size or they follow the US paper sizes.
Animals Birthday Invitation Card FAQs
What is an animals birthday invitation card template?
Card templates are digital files created to mimic the layout, design, and format of a card document. Animals birthday invitation cards are types of card templates whose design and content center on an animal-themed birthday celebration. Most pre-formatted birthday invitation templates can be fully customized by its end user.
Is an animal-themed invitation card limited for children’s birthday parties?
Of course not! Even adults can and should enjoy throwing a birthday party (and hence, using birthday invitation cards) that feature animals or creatures. There are different ways that you can edit a simple birthday invitation and transform this into something that represents the tastes and personality of an older person. For some, even using simple animal print patterns can be considered as a more sophisticated invitation card design for those who are older.
What software tools are used to create a birthday invitation card template?
The most common software programs used to create any kind of digital card templates are Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Some creators and graphic designers may also use Microsoft Word or Publisher.
With the help of all the tips and free printable invitation templates shared in this article, we hope that you have become more confident in creating your own animal-themed birthday invitation cards. For more examples of themed birthday invitation templates, do not hesitate to browse through our website.