10+ Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation Templates
Planning baby showers can be one of the most important parts of parents’ life. It is a right of passage as they welcome the new responsibility of welcoming and raising another human being into the world. That is why, if you intend to have the best baby shower celebration for yourself or for someone else, then you will like this short guide.
In here, we share with you multiple examples of baby shower breakfast invitation card templates. In addition, we also share best practice tips that you can follow to ensure that you create the best baby shower invitation card designs.
Elements of A Good Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation
We have listed all these elements below so that you will be guided into creating the best breakfast invitation card design for your baby shower party. Study each element carefully so that you will learn how to incorporate them into your invitation cards seamlessly.
1. Relevant Invitation Wording: A baby shower invitation card is only as effective as its content. It should contain accurate information about the party. In addition, phrase your invitation in a way that suits your party theme. For example, if you want a laid-back breakfast party, you may choose a casual and friend invitation wording.
2. Organized Visual Hierarchy: An organized card layout makes an easy-to-read and visually appealing invitation card design. You can achieve this by arranging all the text and image elements according to their importance or intended impact. For example, you may highlight the image of a baby on your card cover while you write in smaller print the details of the party.
3. High Paper Quality: Another way to create attention-grabbing baby shower invitation cards is through the use of high-quality paper. Choose thick paper or cardstock as they can withstand extreme handling conditions compared to regular paper.
4. Good Lettering Style: Your choice of typography is another factor that affects the impression that your invitation card sets. When creating a baby shower invitation card, choose uniform font styles, color, spacing, and formatting. Doing this will help create a sense of unity among all the text elements used in your card design.
5. Attractive Color Scheme: Never forget to choose a complementary color scheme for your baby shower invitation. Consul a color chart if you wish to choose a different color palette aside from the usual blue and pink baby shower invitation card color themes.
10+ Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation Templates
Featured below are baby shower breakfast party invitation templates. These printable templates are fully editable using various graphic design software tools like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, or Apple Pages.
Baby Girl Shower Invitation Template
Baby Shower Blue Invitation Card
Baby Shower Invitation Template
Editable Baby Shower Invitation Sample
Zoo Baby Shower Invitation Template
Baby Shower Party Invitation Example
Couples Baby Shower Invitation Template
Disney Baby Shower Invitation
Available File Formats
Floral Baby Shower Invitation Example
Princess Baby Shower Invitation
Simple Tips For an Excellent Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation
For an even excellent baby shower invitation card, here are a few more card design tips that you may follow. Weigh in each design tip well before deciding to incorporate them into your own card designs.
1. Use high-quality images: Illustrations and images that are sourced legally and are available as high-resolution files best compliment any kind of invitation card. Make sure that you use high-quality images in your own baby shower invitation templates as they come out better once printed.
2. Apply advanced printing techniques: Ask your local print shop owner if they offer advanced printing techniques like embossed printing, foil printing, or papercutting options. These newer printing techniques can add more glam to your baby shower invitation cards.
3. Download a printable baby shower invitation template: Save time, effort, and money when you use pre-made baby shower breakfast invitation cards. Multiple examples are shared above and you use any of them for your own card-making projects.
4. Match your invitation card design with your party theme: Tie up your invitation card design with the party theme and decorations. Doing this will make the event more memorable for you and your guests.
5. Make your invitation cards available online: Printed baby shower invitation cards are charming and effective. However, if you want to invite more people without the hassle of sending each invitation card by mail, try posting your baby shower invitation cards online or through your social media accounts.
What to Write in a Baby Shower Invitation
Stumped on what to write in your baby shower invitation card? Fret not. Shared below is a list of the most important details that should be found in your baby shower breakfast invitation cards.
- Name of the event
- Event location
- Event date and time
- Gender of the baby (if known)
- List of preferred gift options
- Party theme
- Party attire (optional)
- RSVP or response cards
- The parent/s’ name
- Map to the event location
Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation Sizes
There is no standard printing size for baby shower breakfast invitation cards. You may choose whatever paper size you wish to print your invitation design templates on.
In this article, most of the free and premium invitation card templates follow the following template sizes:
- 5 inches by 7 inches
- 8.5 inches by 11 inches (US Letter size)
- 8.5 inches by 14 inches (US Legal size)
Baby Shower Breakfast Invitation FAQs
What is the difference between a baby shower and a baby christening?
A baby shower is a party or celebration held for an expecting woman where guests bring gifts for the unborn child. This party can be hosted or planned by the expecting mother herself or by another person close to her.
A baby christening or naming ceremony, on the other hand, is an event held after a baby is born where the baby is dedicated to a specific religion or belief. Naming ceremonies varies depending on the parent’s religion, beliefs, or secular organization.
What graphic design software programs can be used to make a baby shower invitation?
When is the best time to host a baby shower?
Baby showers are best held a few months before the baby is due. This also means that any baby shower breakfast invitation card you create is sent at least two weeks before the intended date of the baby shower party.
Planning for any kind of party, especially a baby shower, can be a stressful yet fulfilling task. With the help of all the design tips and free printable templates we’shared above, we hope that you will have an easier and enjoyable time.
And if you wish to take a look at other invitation card template examples, check out the rest of our website.