In order for an event to be as perfect as it needs to be, a rehearsal should be held within days prior to it to polish everything. Such events that require rehearsals are those formal ones including weddings, anniversaries, and those that actually follow a program. Here, we’ve got a collection of invitation templates that you can download and use for your rehearsal events, and these templates are very easy to edit as they are easy to download.
When you start scrolling down, you’ll find that every single template below has something in common and that they all have a chalkboard-inspired theme. Chalkboards were indeed very popular back then, being the most commonly used teaching tool in schools. Today, although chalkboards are still being used, a lot of people nowadays prefer the whiteboards over it due to several factors including cost efficiency and also prevention from chalk dust irritation.
Elements of a Good Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation
1. Name of the honoree/s: As mentioned in the introduction, rehearsals are usually held prior to formal events or those events that really require polishing and such events are actually held in honor of a person or persons. Because of this, the name/s of the honoree/s should be indicated on the invitation card for informative purposes.
2. Rehearsal date and time: This provides the answer regarding when the rehearsal is going to be held. Assuming that the event being rehearsed is indeed an informal one, you should write these elements the proper way by not using abbreviations and numbers but rather by spelling the information out completely.
3. Venue of the rehearsal: Since the information regarding the date and time of the rehearsal is already provided, the next element should inform the invitee regarding where the rehearsal is going to be held. Although the venue for rehearsals is usually the same as for the event itself, it is still a must to indicate it on the invitation card.
4. Invitation statement: This element simply states that the reader has been invited to a rehearsal gathering, but you may always be allowed to elaborate further if necessary. When writing this element, simply make sure not to take over most of the allotted space unless you have set aside a section dedicated only for this.
5. RSVP: An RSVP is commonly present in invitation cards for formal events and serves to simply inform the event host the number of invitees who have confirmed their attendance. Although many would prefer to include the RSVP on the same card where the invitation is written, it is actually better to have it printed on a separate card instead.
6. Contact person and number: Even if an RSVP is used, there should always be a contact person that invitees can reach out to if they need to ask questions or clarifications regarding the rehearsal. However, there are also times wherein the RSVP statement simply informs the invitee to call the contact person to confirm their attendance.
10+ Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation Templates
Chalkboard Rehearsal Lunch Invitation Example
Chalkboard Rehearsal Dinner Party Invitation
Chalkboard Rehearsal Party Invitation
Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation Sample
Elegant Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Creative Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation
Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation Design
Rehearsal Dinner Chalkboard Invitation Layout
Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation Format
Typographic Chalkboard Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Floral Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation
Steps to Designing a Great Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation
1. List down the details: Make a list of all the possible details that you want to include on your rehearsal invitation card. This simply serves as your guide when you are actually designing your invitation and you may or may not include all details written on this list. For reference, you may scroll back up to the elements section.
2. Download a template: The title couldn’t get any clearer, just look at our collection of invitation templates and download one.
3. Edit the downloaded template: After downloading the template, edit the design and add the necessary content. For reference on how you can ensure a beautiful and visually-appealing invitation design, check out the list of tips provided below.
4. Proofread the content: Misspelled information can greatly affect the quality of your invitation and it may even result in misleading your attendees. This is why it is very important to proofread the content for error in any section of the content.
5. Print your invitations: And lastly, printing out copies of your rehearsal invitation. Make it a habit to always print in the best quality and to print out extra copies of the invitation.
Simple Tips for an Astounding Chalkboard Rehearsal Invitation Layout
- Do use colored fonts or elements to enhance the invitation’s layout.
- Don’t use more than three font types, doing so can result in distracting layout.
- Do apply white space to create a breathable space between elements.
- Don’t use low-quality images or graphics, go for either hi-res JPG or PNG ones.
Types of Invitations
1. Party invitation: Parties are mostly casual-themed, but it is still recommended to make use of invitations for gathering attendees. Just like the event itself, party invitations have an informal tone and don’t even require the use of an RSVP. This type of invitation simply informs the invitee the purpose of throwing the party, the date and time, and the address where the event is going to be held.
2. Sports event invitation: A sports event invitation is a type that’s specifically intended to casually invite the reader (usually an athlete) to participate in a sports event. This sports event may either be for charity or for another cause which is why the organizers should try in inviting well-known athletes in order to gain more audiences.
3. Business invitation: Whether the upcoming event is a business meeting, a convention, or a seminar, this type of invitation is meant for all business-related gatherings, hence the name. Business invitations may be used to invite people within or outside the company to these gatherings, it may even be used by one business to invite another into becoming their business partner.
4. Job interview invitation: From the name itself, this type of invitation is intended for informing aspirants or job applicants that they have been invited by an employer to a job interview. Most of the time, job interview invitations are sent by email although some are also sent through postal mail.
5. Wedding invitation: This type of invitation also already speaks for itself and it is meant to be used specifically for inviting people to a wedding. Wedding invitations are already enough to invite the reader to both the wedding ceremony and the reception that follows afterward. What makes wedding invitations distinguishable from other types is that they also come with a program and a list of the guests who have been assigned roles in the wedding.
6. Handwritten invitation: A handwritten invitation is a type that already speaks for itself. This type of invitation doesn’t necessarily have hand-drawn images or illustrations, but its message should definitely be written by hand. Oftentimes, people would still use templates to make this invitation only to leave the message section blank for them to write their personalized invitation statement.
7. Pocket invitation: This type of invitation is commonly used as an alternative to formal invitations simply because they are usually heavy on decorative enhancements and they have an elegant design. A pocket invitation ideally follows a formal theme and keeps its content as relevant as possible to prevent cluttering the very limited space provided.
Sizes of Invitations
- Standard: 5.13″ x 7″ (Folded); 10.5″ x 7″ (Unfolded)
- A1: 3.5″ x 4.88″ (Folded); 7″ x 4.88″ (Unfolded)
- A2: 4.25″ x 5.5.” (Folded); 8.5″ 5.5″ (Unfolded)
- A6: 4.5″ x 6.25″ (Folded); 9″ x 6.25″ (Unfolded)
- A8: 5.38″ x 7.88″ (Folded); 10.63″ x 7.88″ (Unfolded)
- A9: 5.63″ x 8.63″ (Folded); 11.5″ x 8.63″ (Unfolded)
- A10: 5.88″ x 9.25″ (Folded); 11.75″ x 9.25″ (Unfolded)
- Small Square: 5.5″ x 5.5″ (Folded); 5.5″ x 11″ (Unfolded)
- Medium Square: 6.25″ x 6.25″ (Folded); 6.25″ x 12.5″ (Unfolded)
- Large Square: 6.75″ x 6.75″ (Folded); 6.75″ x 13.5″ (Unfolded)
We definitely got you covered with our collection of chalkboard-inspired invitation templates. Not only are these templates high-quality and impressively-designed, but they are also adaptable to modifications. These templates also come in various formats that allow you to choose which particular format is compatible with your editing tool. If you’re planning to hold a rehearsal, feel free to use any of our templates.