Here’s the scenario: You’ve got a special day planned, and after all the hard work, everything is set—except for the invitations. You have a list of people you want to attend, friends and family. You don’t want to just inform them; you want to excite them for the big day. Whether it’s a milestone birthday party, a baby shower, a wedding, or a college graduation, you want to show them you will be celebrating with style.
How to go about it?
Collected here on our website are some of the best printable invitation templates around; each one full of style and personality, completely modifiable, and available to download for free or license at a reasonable cost.
Free Printable Birthday Invitation
Free Printable Baby Shower Invitation
Printable Wedding Invitation Template
Free Classic Invitation Card Mockup
Printable Bridal Shower Invitation Free
How to Use These Templates
Each template is available in formats that will allow you to edit in your details easily, like PSD, Vector, AI, or EPS formats. You will need either Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to open and modify them.
Then it’s just a matter of printing them in high quality, and—voila!—professional-looking invitations, saving yourself the time, the energy, and the effort.
Here we cover a range of the most common events you may want to go big on:
- Special birthday party invitation templates with the birthday celebrant’s face prominently on the cover (to remind everyone who the star of the event is supposed to be)
- Sweet and sophisticated baby shower invitations that set the tone of expectation
- A classy wedding invitation template that’s romantic as well as elegant
- Vintage-themed invitations perfect for those big winter dates and a night out in the city
- Excitingly spooky Halloween party invitations
- Fun cartoon-themed invitations
Just change the names, the dates, the photos, the contact (RSVP) information, and you’re all set!
Note: If you’re inviting a lot of people, don’t overburden your home printer. Don’t sacrifice on paper and color quality either. Remember, the invitation has an important job to set the first impression of your party. Head out to a store that specializes in digital printing and give them your customized templates in a portable hard drive.
Free Printable Vintage Invitation Template
Free Printable Party Invitation Template
Free Printable Graduation Invitation
Free Printable Minnie Mouse Invitation
Free Printable Frozen Invitation Template
Party Prep Checklist
The success of a great party starts way before party time. Attention to detail is key so that on the big day, you are freed up to relax and enjoy yourself. Your typical party prep would likely run as
- mark the date on your calendar;
- create a menu and a shopping list;
- make a list of people to invite;
- design, produce, and send out invitations (we can help you out here!);
- gather RSVPs;
- make reservations and do the shopping; and
- don’t freak out if something doesn’t quite go as planned—remember: there are always workarounds
Also remember that detail is key, and the invitation is at the forefront in getting people hyped and ready.
Don’t stress about the invitations. Use these party invitation templates we provided for you with the party theme already built in. Avoid the headaches and just focus on having a great time! That’s what a party is all about.