It’s surprising how many events there are within the span of a mere 365 days (366 if it’s a leap year, but you know what I mean). It’s as if, in knowing the limited number of days we have in this lifetime, we try to find the tiniest excuse to celebrate. And what exactly is a celebration if we don’t make sure that the people who are nearest and dearest to us are there to join use in all the merrymaking and festivities? That’s where invitations come in.
There are a myriad invitation templates out there for you to choose from. If you want something unique, take a stroll through our gallery of photo birthday invitation templates. They are all available in easy-to-customize PSD, AI, and Vector EPS formats.
Photo Birthday Invitation Template
First Birthday Invitation
Kids Birthday Invitation
40th Birthday Party Invitation With Photo
Free Photo Invitation Template
Photo Wedding Invitation Template
Printable Photo Invitation Template
Hello Kitty Photo Invitation Template
Different Strokes for Different Folks
Invitations set the mood for whatever gathering you’ve got planned. Whether you’re cooking up a formal event (black tie and all) or something that’s a little more casual, it will give your guests a fair warning about how it’s going down.
- War of the colors. It has been the custom of this age to designate certain colors for certain genders, specifically pink for girls and blue for boys—a practice with which most photo birthday invitation templates comply. But who’s to say you have to stick to the dictates of tradition? Because these designs can be customized, you can go for the colors you or the celebrant favors.
- Flowers for all. Flowers, for many reasons, have been associated with weddings. For pagans, they represented the blessings of the earth like fertility, and when the medieval period rolled in, they were used to hide the stench of unwashed brides. Despite the improved hygiene of modern times, flowers have continued to dominate the wedding scene, which is why we have photo invitation templates for flower-centered themes.
- Themed schemes. For your little prince or princess, choose the design with a crown. If cartoon characters are more appealing, this page has photo invitation templates for Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, and Winnie the Pooh. If you have other themes in mind, get these downloads anyway and replace the images with ones you prefer.
Photo Card Invitation Template
Photo Collage Invitation Template
Photo Party Invitation Template
Minnie Mouse Photo Invitation Template
Birthday Party Photo Invitation Template
Photo Invitations for Every Occasion
Whatever event you’ve got in the works, you can be sure we have templates for every one of them.
- Birthdays. This is that one special day in which we are allowed to—basically—celebrate ourselves, our lives as well as our accomplishments.
- Graduation. Finally free of all those wretched reports and even more wretched exams? Invite everyone to your party with one of these photo invitations!
- Weddings. Photo invitations are a great way to share your joy with your guests before the actual celebration. Luckily, a wedding is considered to be the celebration of a lifetime, which means that there is an infinite number of photo wedding invitation templates for future brides and grooms to choose from.
- Parties for babes. A new life is always something to celebrate. Whether it’s a gender reveal party or a baby shower, sending out invitations will guarantee that no one gets left out. Include a picture of the newborn alone or with the loving parents. However, if the baby has yet to be delivered, you can print copies of the sonogram instead.
- Funerals. Needless to say, funerals are a sad business. If you’ve lost someone, you have our condolences. For this occasion, send invitations that are more than just the platforms to communicate the name of a street. Send mementos to remind everyone of the life lived.
If you have any DMCA issues on this post, please contact us!