In the world of marketing and business, creating exposure for your company is essential. With that being said, various methods must be implemented to achieve success for your brand. There are different ways in attracting potential customers. From billboards to flyers, all are good options. But let’s take a huge look at the most important aspect of a company first, and that is the logo.
If you are stumbling here and there in search of a great logo for your business, then look no further! Take a look through our offering below and choose which best fits your taste. For more logo designs, you can check them out here on our website.
11+ Logo Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Business Card Logo Designs
Business Gift Card Logo
Business Holiday Card Logo
Business Journal Card Logo
Business Education Logo Designs
Business Consulting Education Logo
Business for Sale Education Logo
Business Marketing Education Logo
Business Management Logo Designs
Business Process Management Logo
Business Financial Management Logo
Business Event Management Logo
Business Plan Logo Designs
Annual Business Plan Logo
Business Building Plan Logo
Business Fashion Plan Logo
Photography Business Logo Designs
Photography Studio Business Logo
Photography Business Model Logo
Photography Business Portrait Logo
Logos: What Are They?
When looking through which logo is best suited to brand your company, you should expand your knowledge first before anything else. With all the different designs to choose from, you should be able to choose which logo is best and how would it affect the identity of your company.
First off, the question at hand is, What exactly are logos? In its simplest form of explanation, a logo is a graphic mark which is used by companies, organizations, and individuals to help promote public recognition. Logos are designed to represent the business. They should conceptualize the ideals and qualities of the company as well. In graphic design, logos are an essential and crucial aspect in signifying a company or an organization. So, it is not as easy as it seems when creating a logo. The process of designing one involves complex thinking and skill.
Logos: Let’s Get Started
Now that you are well informed with the importance of a business logo, here are a few tips when designing one of your own:
- Connect yourself to your brand. If your company is built on passion and dedication, your logo should relate to those aspects as well. If these qualities are what gives great service to customers, you may incorporate those words to your logo as well.
- To whom are you reaching out? When trying to bring your company out in the open, you have to know what are the needs and wants of your customers. If you are trying to reach out to students, then your logo should be somewhat related to what they seek, such as school materials, if your business revolves around these. This aspect is quite important due to the fact that before your potential customers would know what your company is all about, they first must be able to recognize what kind of products and services do you offer. With this being said, make your logo clean and clear.
- The key is through the design. After knowing what your company has to offer, customers have to be attracted enough for them to make a decision on your business. In addition, having a creative logo can help you stand out among your competitors. This can help your customers remember your company longer, thus creating better exposure and branding.
- Stay unique. In today’s market, many logos look alike and practically have the same form of design. It is important to stand out among the rest if you wish to establish a brand for your company. By accomplishing this, customers will be coming back to your business again and again until they are familiar with your products and services.
- Keep it short and simple/KISS. Simplicity is key in graphic design. For a logo to be attractive, it must be made clean and simple. With too much on your design, your customers might get disinterested real quick when looking at the logo. So always keep in mind that simplicity is a good way to go.
For more logo-related templates, you can also check out our more company logos that we offer here on our website’s design pages.
Real Estate Business Logo Designs
Real Estate Business Agent Logo
Real Estate Business Family Logo
Real Estate Business Sales Logo
Small Business Logo Designs
Small Business Enterprise Logo
Small Business Administration Logo
Small Business Company Logo
Business Website Logo Designs
Business Advertising Website Logo
Business Directory Website Logo
Business Group Website Logo
Professional Business Logo Designs
Professional Cleaning Business Logo
Professional Restaurant Business Logo
Professional Business Services Logo
Travel Business Logo Designs
Tour and Travel Business Logo
Travel Blog Business Logo
Travel Business Strategy Logo
The Different Kinds of Business Logos
Below is a list of the types of business logo designs that we offer. They are all easy to download and customize. Find a design that best fits the brand you want to establish for your company. There are various kinds to choose from, and each has their own design and purpose.
- Business Card Logo Designs. Business cards are surely an oldie but goodie. It is still considered as one of the best methods in creating exposure for your company. The information included in business cards are your contact information and details about the company such as address or website. These are usually handed out when a customer would ask or you may hand them one as well if you
- Business Education Logo Designs. When creating logos for your business, it has to symbolize what your company is about. If your business is about education, these logos are just what you need.
- Business Management Logo Designs. There are various kinds of management businesses and with each comes with a different type of logo. Choose which logo best suits your taste and customize away.
- Business Plan Logo Designs. These are great if your company revolves around certain plans as services. An example for this is building companies which take a certain amount of period. With this, comes a business plan between company and client.
- Photography Business Logo Designs. In the business of photography, exposure is essential. Clients are the main source of income you can achieve so when designing your logo it has to be clear and concise about what your brand is all about and that is photography. Indicate the genre of photography you offer as well as your name.
- Real Estate Business Logo Designs. When it comes to real estate, the foundation of the company has to build on trust. These logos are a great choice as they represent stability and security.
- Small Business Logo Designs. A simple yet enticing logo is recommended when building up a small company. Branding is what you want to achieve in every marketing scheme you plan. This is most especially helpful in small businesses.
- Business Website Logo Designs. Website logos have one of the most interesting designs due to the fact their creation takes careful planning. This is because of the elements that need to be considered such as format and scaling of the images.
- Professional Business Logo Designs. These logo designs are beautifully created with complex graphic elements even if they are simple. For more samples, you check out our Professional Logo Designs that we offer on our website here at template.net.
- Travel Business Logo Designs. When your company revolves around transportation, it is key to add the services offered on your logo as a slogan. Elements of the logo design also have to relate through different vehicles or simply represent transportation.
- Business Email Logo Designs. When it comes to online business, logos are made by things that represent the tools found on the computer or simply use anything related to email.
- Business Report Logo Designs. These are great for businesses that involve report and statistic services. Even with travelling, these aspects are just as important.
- Business Growth Logo Designs. Common designs of this type of business include a plant sprouting as a symbolism of growth. Others use children or anything that represents a subject in need of growth.
- Business Meeting Logo Designs. This is recommended for businesses such as consultant companies.
Business Development Logo Designs
Business Leadership Development Logo
Business Property Development Logo
Business Team Development Logo
Business Email Logo Designs
Business Follow Up Email Logo
Business Request Email Logo
Business Signature Email Logo
Business Report Logo Designs
Business Analysis Report Logo
Business Progress Report Logo
Big Logo Creator for Small Business
Business Growth Logo Designs
Business Growth Fund Logo
Investment Business Growth logo
Organic Business Growth Logo
Business Meeting Logo Designs
Business First Meeting Logo
Business Gateway Meeting Logo
Business Vision Meeting Logo
Logos: The Design Process
A great logo is more than just images and words; it has to tell a story about your company—who you are and what you believe in. The process itself may be tedious, but with hard work and dedication, you can achieve great heights for your company and establish a brand of your own. Now that you know what are the the things to consider before creating a logo of your own, here is a brief list of what goes down into making one. Take a look:
- Brainstorm. Figure out what is the main function of your logo through using different shapes, fonts, color, and images. By combining these to incorporate a clear representation of your logo will create a powerful logo. With that, recognition and public recognition will follow. Logos are easier to remember than names, which is why the design is key. This has to be considered due to the fact that customers shop with their eyes. Overtime, a customer will come to associate your logo with your company. Your logo can also help establish trust, which is helpful in bringing and keeping in clients based on their willingness to trust you. A well-designed logo will convey honesty and integrity which can help give your clients a sense of ease.
- Target market. It is important to know who your client is and customize the appearance of your logo in order to attract those who will be using your services. An example of this is if your company is a law firm, your company logo must be able to convey stability and strength, which would not work for a flower shop.
- Naming the logo. You need to ponder if you would prefer to include your company’s name on the logo or not. The target is to build public recognition for your business, but adding the name may not always be a good idea. If your name is rather generic, it is recommended to just keep your logo nameless. You would be able to add your logo on your products either way.
- Color scheme. If you already using certain colors in your signage, advertising, and other materials, it is important those colors are reflected in the logo. This helps build familiarity on your customer’s end for they will be able to mentally “link” your logo to the company. On the other hand, if you have not yet established a color scheme, it is recommended that you research on the psychology of colors for you to be able to choose appropriately.
- Do not copy successful logos. Although it is tempting, but you cannot create a logo that resembles a well-known logo. You may want to list some examples and ideas on what you want and don’t want in your design. If you are struggling for ideas, try looking for some inspiration online.
- Simplicity. When it comes to designing your logo, you might be tempted on trying to add various details and to convey a multitude of messages but you might want to practice restraint. To create a successful logo you must keep it simple such as avoiding too many colors, fonts and layered images. If there are too many visual elements on your logo then it will be difficult for your customers to process. In a practical sense, keeping your logo simple and clean is easier and less expensive to create.
- Testing the logo. Early on, you may already have several ideas on your logo design. Draw them out on paper and weight out your options. Afterwards, you should show the design to a friend or anyone in particular for any feedback on the logo. If they will try to replicate the logo successfully after viewing it then it would mean your logo is memorable.
- Format. An important factor in finalizing your logo from paper to graphics is that the design should be scalable. With this being said, you should consider all the different methods you may use your logo such as on your website, on a signage, or ads. The logo must have a good resolution whether large or small in format. Graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape will grant you the ability to test the scalability of your design. If you are planning to draw it manually by hand then you may want to try designing at different size settings. If not, then you may hire a professional to make it for you.
- Final draft. After digitizing your logo, it is important to keep an open mind on any feedback regarding the logo design. Create exposure by using social media and on your website.
For more design-related samples, you can check out our mock-up designs that we offer on our website here at Template.net.