When managing a company, you have to be able to attract clients that range from customers to prospective employees for the company to grow. Customers are necessary for the company to make profit, and workers are also needed for the company to be able to provide quality services to the general consumers.
146+ FREE COMPANY Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides
One way for a company to be able to attract clients to their business is through the use of a logo. This way, the people will be able to easily recognize the company and distinguish it from its competitors. But a logo should also contain a meaning because these is one way of giving the people an abstract idea on what the company is about. To make things easier for you, we have a collection of corporate logos that you can choose from.
Global Company Logo Design
Color Star Company Logo Design
Fitness Company Logo Design
Retro Company Logo Design
Business Company Logo Design
The Importance of Having a Logo
Logos are symbols used to identify and to differentiate one establishment from another. Our logo design templates range from flat and simple designs to more colorful and three-dimensional-looking ones. You may choose logos with images only or those with the name of the company name specified. Our selection of logo designs are for everybody so you won’t need to look anywhere else.
Here are some reasons we believe why logos are important:
- Helps promote the company by giving the people an abstract idea on what the company is about
- Helps in branding, providing an image, or a first impression to your company
- Helps a business be easily recognized by the public
- Makes your company look stable and professional
- Differentiates your company from others
- Much easier to remember than the company name itself
Tips to Designing an Effective Logo
- Understand well the business. This includes understanding the products and services it offers to give you an idea on what to put on your logo.
- Be familiar with the meanings of the different colors. Take into account different color combinations, but make sure your logo will also look just as attractive in black
- Avoid complex designs. Make a logo for the people and not for yourself. Keep it simple and easy on the eyes.
- Do not use too many fonts. Two fonts in a logo is the recommended maximum. But make sure to use the right type of font. As much as possible, do not use less professional–looking fonts like Comic Sans.
- Do not copy others. As much as possible, do not go for the trend. Be unique and creative in your logo.
- Make it memorable. Make a logo that will stand the test of time that even the next generation can still identify the company based on the logo.
You may also want to check out our other collection of business logos to give you more choices.
Lion Company Logo Design
Company Creative Logo Design
Creative Company Logo Design
Tech Company Logo Design
Film Production Company Logo Design
Why Choose Our Logos over Others?
- Our designs were selected among the best from all around the Internet.
- Our designs were professionally made by creative and experienced graphic artists.
- Our designs come in high resolution PSD, Vector AI, or EPS formats to assure you of the best quality.
- Our designs are fully compatible with most photo-editing software and can be easily edited.
- Our designs can be downloaded for a very reasonable fee.
Managing a construction company? We also have construction company logos templates that you can also check out. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down and check out the links to other related content found on our website.