Deer are one of the main targets for hunting. There are many different types of deer that are endangered and most people don’t even know it. Deer stick to their territory, which is why they can be in conflict with some humans because their habitat is being transformed into commercial establishments.
There are 47 species of deer, including the moose, elk, and wapiti. The smallest deer can weigh up to 9 kilograms and grow 14 inches tall. On the other hand, the largest deer weigh up to 820 kilograms and grow to 7 feet with antlers at a staggering 12 feet, but this deer is now extinct. If you care about deer or live in a place where deer are abundant, you might want to check out our PSD Logos of deer designs for your company or group.
Whitetail Deer Logo
Free Deer Logo
Green Deer Logo
Cool Deer Logo
Deer Head Logo
Deer Antler Logo
The Basics of Hunting
You can use our deer templates as a Hunting Logo, which some are also composed of a geometric animal logo, so you can be credible hunters and get registered to hunt as a group in places that are allowed by the government. There are different policies and laws in your locality regarding deer hunting, but the general requirements are the following:
- Hunting license. A hunting license can either be for a resident and nonresident in a state. The age limit to get a resident hunting license is 16 to 64, while those under the age of sixteen get a nonresident license.
- Learning course for hunters. After acquiring the license, the registered hunter must be educated with the rules and regulations of their state’s department that takes care of wildlife. After going through the process, you’re course will then be approved by the department.
- Shooting hours. The legal shooting times are one and half hour before sunrise or sunset, so it’s a direct violation after those times.
- Weapons. Weapons can be handguns and rifles or archery equipment. There are certain limits to how much load you need to have or the dimensions of each weapon. Please check out your local wildlife department site.
- Baits or traps. Baits are illegal especially with electric traps. Make sure the baits you use fall within humane standards.
Medical Deer Logo
Deer Skull Logo
Deer Hunting Logo
Elegant Deer Logo
Deer Track Logo
So You Want to Hunt
Aside from all the prerequisites we provided prior, it’s not advisable to pick up your rifle and hunt willy-nilly. As there are limitations to the hunting age, time, and location, also consider using the right weapons for respective deer hunting for these main hunting seasons:
- Bows for archery season. Archery season is from Sept. 17 to Nov. 26 and Dec. 26 to Jan. 28.
- Guns for gun or youth gun season and muzzle loading season. Either archery weapons or muzzle-loading shotguns and rifles are to be used in these seasons. The youth deer gun season is from November 19 to November 20, while the muzzle loading season is from Dec. 1 to Dec. 10.
As an additional rule, no deer hunter is allowed to hunt in public places like roads and highways as this could endanger other passersby.
What We Offer
Some of the deer logos you’ll love on our list of templates are the following:
- Whitetail Deer Logo. Whitetail deer hunting are a popular sport among deer hunters. It is hard to hunt down a whitetail deer because of its extreme sense of hearing and smell.
- Free Deer Logo. If you are looking to preserve deers, this free deer logo is for you.
- Green Deer Logo. Looking for a geometric and modern design for a deer conference perhaps? This green deer logo will cater to that need.
- Cool Deer Logo. Want a reindeer type of design like Santa’s workshop? This cool deer logo is a unique option.
- Deer Antler Logo. Antlers are a great symbol for defense. Try this deer antler logo if you want an abstract animal logo.
Check out more of our animal logos by viewing similar articles that we have on our website.