The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. It embodies joy and festivity all around. It is the time of the year where all the family members are gathered together to celebrate and share love and happiness with each other.
That is why during this time of the year, never ever forget to make an invitation card for this event so that the people you wish to invite will be notified with your holiday dinner event. To do so, you might want to check out some of these 7+ Holiday Dinner Invitation Templates to help you spread the word of cheer and spend time with your loved ones.
Office Holiday Dinner Invitation
Business Holiday Dinner Invitation
Work Holiday Dinner Invitation
Company Holiday Dinner Invitation
Special Holiday Dinner Invitation
So You’re Celebrating the Holidays . . .
Today, we will be sharing you tips on what to prepare during this pivotal event. Here are the things you need in order to complete the holiday event:
- Venue decoration. Whether you are going to hold it in your own house or in a certain conference area or hotel, it is important that you put out a holiday motif on the venue so that the guests would feel the spirit of the event. If you want a classy design, it is best that you choose light colors so as to give the relaxing ambiance of the venue.
- Event activities. It is important that you consider your guests’ preference so that you can make sure that all of them can join in the festivities. It is also fun to put out some fun activities after the dinner, just to keep the guests alive and engaged with each other. This will also help serve the purpose of the holiday season, which is to be merry all the time. Engaging games could be a great idea as this will increase the interaction and excitement of the guests.
- Party favors. As for this, it would be great if your guests received some souvenirs that would remind them of the event. Prepare something memorable that would stay with them for a long time, such as small figurines or perhaps functional items such as picture frames or purses.
Check out more Dinner Invitation Template and Holiday Invitation Template for more design ideas.
Corporate Holiday Dinner Invitation
Formal Holiday Dinner Invitation
Holiday Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Editing and Using These Holiday Dinner Invitation Templates
For those who are not familiar with any editing software or who have recently been exposed to digital art, here are a few tips on how to work around with these templates:
- Before you can touch these templates, you need to download a photo-editing software. As for the templates, they come in different formats, such as PSD which only runs in Photoshop. That means you need to download Adobe Photoshop to ensure compatibility. Depending on your computer’s capabilities and age, you can choose many versions; the latest one would be CC 2017, but computers with older OSes or processors can still download the older versions such as Photoshop CS2, CS3, and CS4.
- Now that you have done downloaded your preferred photo-editing software, you can now work on editing those templates. For more tutorials on editing these templates, there are thousands of free online tutorials made available online.
See Holiday Event Invitation samples for more design inspirations for your invitation letter or cards if you couldn’t find the cards that suit your taste here. Check out Template.net for more templates, design ideas, and mock-ups for your everyday needs!