The US dollar, the official currency of the United States of America, is—shall we say—one of the strongest currencies in the world. Though according to one survey, it may not be included in the Top 10 most expensive currencies in the world, many still consider it as very valuable.
Some businesses would either include the dollar sign on their logo or place the word itself in the company’s name, thinking that it could somehow bring them good fortune. But before anything else, we should first start talking about what a logo is.
Logos are graphic symbols used to identify and to distinguish one establishment from another. Our logo design templates range from minimalist designs to more modern and three-dimensional ones. Logos might even contain the symbol only or it might also contain both the symbol and the company name.
If you’re in the photography industry and want to make use of a logo for your business, then check out our collection of Photography Logos to help you get started.
11+ Logo Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Dollar Wallet Logo
Dollar Business Logo
Dollar Broadcast Logo
Dollar Sign Logo
Dollar Tree Logo
The Importance of Logos
- It has been proven an effective marketing and advertising tool.
- It represents the business as a whole and the goals and the services offered.
- It brings stability and professionalism to the business.
- It builds confidence and trust from the clients.
- It represents sincerity and seriousness toward the business.
- It sets your business apart from the competing companies.
Looking for easily editable logos? Check out our collection of PSD Logo templates for an entire gallery of templates exclusively in the PSD format. But if you are looking for more designs for the company you represent, then head on to our collection of Company Logo templates.
Characteristics of a Good Logo
- Simple and understandable. The simpler the design is, the better. The less complicated the logo, the easier it is to recall.
- Catchy in appearance and attractive to look at.
- Appropriate and fits the essence of the business.
- Customizable and flexible. Can be edited or revised easily when necessary.
- Memorable. Can stand the test of time. Can still be recognized by people in the future generation.
- Can not be confused with another company’s logo.
- Preferably, it should also be registered.
Dollar Spin Logo
Dollar Drink Logo
Dollar Logo Vector
Million Dollar Club Logo
Dollar Exchange Logo
- Be familiar with the meanings of the different colors but, at the same time, make sure your logo will also look just as attractive in black.
- Do not use too many fonts. However, make sure to use the right type of font. And, if possible, do not use less professional fonts like Comic Sans.
Why Choose Our Templates Over Others?
Our logo templates have been selected from among the best ones all over the Internet and were designed by creative and experienced graphic artists. These templates come in high-resolution PSD, vector AI, or EPS formats, which can be downloaded easily by anyone with good Internet connection for a fairly reasonable fee (while some are offered for free).
Even More Templates Ahead
If you are looking for logo templates for big companies and corporations, then check out our collection of Corporate Logo templates. But if you couldn’t find the logo templates that you’re looking for, scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related content found on our website.