If you want to add luster or shine in any material, the easiest way to do it is by adding foil texture either as a background or as a cover of the material surface. There are different kinds of foil textures which vary in their characteristics and visuals. It is very essential for you to select the foil texture that can bring out the best design to the item where you will place it.
This post is a collection of foil textures that you may use as inspirations in creating a more luminous-looking material. Other than our downloadable foil textures, you may also want to download our Gold Textures in the specified link.
61+ Designer Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, WordPress, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Gold Foil Texture
Silver Foil Texture
Aluminium Foil Texture
Seamless Foil Texture
Red Foil Texture
Kinds of Foil Textures
A few samples of foil textures are as follows:
- Gold foil textures are characterized by different shades of gold that produces various lighting effects that truly look good together. Gold foil textures are very usable in creating notebook covers more appealing.
- Silver foil textures provide a futuristic feel and mood. This works best if it will be placed in flat surfaces to make the material look more modern and avant-garde.
- Aluminum foil textures are visual representations of actual aluminum foils used in wrapping different kinds of materials. Aluminum foil textures have more wrinkle lines compared to the other foil textures.
- Red foil textures can be used as design items in special events that celebrate love. With the luster of the material and its ability to make everything more romantic, it sure will be a great additional to location set-ups and designing trinkets for your loved ones.
Aside from our samples of foil textures, you may also want to download our samples of Glitter Textures for more texture designs that you can use on future art and craft projects.
Gold Seamless Foil Texture
Tin Foil Texture
Foil Paper Texture
Wrinkled Foil Texture
Crumpled Foil Texture
Why Are Foil Textures Popular Design Items?
There are many reasons why foil textures are one of the top choices for the materials that are used for designing purposes. Some of these reasons are as follows:
- The shine that the foil textures provide can give an overwhelming impact that can get the attention of the people who will look at it.
- The specific kind of design that is given by foil textures produces a natural sophistication and glamour.
- There are a lot of design ideas that you can put to life through the use of foil textures. You can easily transform boring items into artworks just by placing the foil textures on them.
- For the reason that foil textures’ versatility. These could be used as backdrops for luxury items launches or be used as mock-ups for emergency outdoor blankets or shelters.
- If you want your design to be striking, memorable, and amazing to look at, the variations of foil textures are truly the items that you will initially think of.
Other than our samples of foil textures, we also have downloadable samples of Metal Textures that you may view on the provided link. Make sure to select the appropriate texture that can help you create a better looking material or document. You might want to visit Template.net’s pages for all your professional, artistic, or personal projects.