Metals are one of the materials especially used in the industrial era and as the new age enters, they never stopped to be a handy tool for engineers and designers alike. And as designers need to expand their resources in order to expand their skills and creativity, metal textures should always be a part of every designer’s toolbox in order to create next-level designs.
The collection presented on this page is one of the many texture compilation available on this website. They are all downloadable for free, but you may have to check for copyright rules if you plan to use these templates commercially. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down through these metal roof texture template and choose your pick!
Metal Sheet Roof Texture
Seamless Metal Roof Texture
Corrugated Metal Roofing Texture
Silver Sheet Metal Roof Texture
Rusty Metal Roof Texture
Types of Metal Roof Textures
From time to time, you would want to employ metal textures into your design especially if you want to produce high-quality and photorealistic designs with a distinct look and feel. Here are some types of different metal patterns available on this page and how to use them.
- Grungy metals. The type of visual aesthetic that grungy metals evoke are that of neglect, mystery, and even distress. These patterns are perfect for dark themes like web and game level designs and even for a simple desktop background.
- Rusty metals. Just like grungy metals, Rust Metal Textures elicit negative feelings but with a more aged and destructive look. Rusty metal patterns provide an almost ugly design element for unconventional approaches.
- Brushed metals. On the other hand, brushed metal with smooth and shiny surfaces such as steel and iron are rigid, strong and unforgiving. These characteristics can be great for design concepts that are futuristic and otherwordly.
- Gold. Meanwhile, gold is used to portray the elegant and affluent property of your designs. Although it can also be used for the reasons mentioned above, it still depends on how a designer execute his ideas.
You may also want to take a look at our compilation of Bronze Textures for more metal texture ideas.
Red Metal Roof Texture
Metal Roof Texture for Photoshop
Old Metal Roof Texture
Vertical Stripes Metal Roof Texture
High Resolution Metal Roof Texture
Why Use Metal Roof Textures
The metal roof texture you see on this page have characteristics that can be used for a variety of purposes and occasions. Here are other reasons why these textures are great for your design projects.
- It creates an organic look. Because it looks untidy and dirty most of the time, it gives designs a raw and organic texture like that of wood, paper, or metal, which provides more options in designing stuff associated with these objects.
- It provides an unpolished finish. Metal wall textures are perfect for designs that requires a rough finish. Whether its a band gig poster or an organic product advertisement, it is a stark contrast to a rather clean and often boring look.
- It allows more creativity. With its unconventional qualities, you can add more interesting aspects to your design. It allows you to experiment and be more crafty to create some cool and edgy masterpieces.
- It gives you more freedom. You usually get a uniform and rigid textures for designs but with the metal look, you can get both strong and subtle textures in one which eliminates the restrictions you usually have when designing images.
While you’re here, why don’t you check out other Photoshop Textures that are also available in this site.