Metals are one of the materials especially used in the industrial era and as the new age enters, they never stopped to be a handy tool for engineers and designers alike. And as designers need to expand their resources in order to expand their skills and creativity, metal textures should always be a part of every designer’s toolbox in order to create next-level designs.
The collection presented on this page is one of the many texture compilation available on this website. They are all downloadable for free, but you may have to check for copyright rules if you plan to use these templates commercially. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down through these metal roof texture template and choose your pick!
Metal Sheet Roof Texture
Seamless Metal Roof Texture
Corrugated Metal Roofing Texture
Silver Sheet Metal Roof Texture
Rusty Metal Roof Texture
Types of Metal Roof Textures
Metal roof textures are used in a variety of designs as they are versatile and thematic. There are different ways on how you can apply metal roof textures in a particular project. Whenever using this specific texture, make sure that you already have an idea at the end of your mind. You can only easily achieve realistic designs if you have carefully planned the application of the texture and the entire design process that you will follow. A few metal roof patterns are listed below for your reference.
- Grunge Metal Roof Textures. This type of metal roof texture is commonly used for scary-themed parties and other design undertakings where the need for dark and gloomy aesthetic is a must. Grunge metal roof textures can make you feel as if an item or a visual where it was placed has traveled through time due to its mysterious and distressed effect.
- Brushed Metal Roof Textures. Aside from looking old-aged and abandoned, metals can actually be modern as well. With the appropriate usage of shiny brush strokes with metallic finish, you can easily create designs that are visually smooth and lustered. The shiny surfaces that brushed metal roof textures create is highly-usable in different graphic content creation which needs futuristic concepts.
- Rust on Metal Roof Textures. A rusty metal is a more natural take of creating roof textures when compared to a grunge metal. Rust Metal Textures follows a more realistic pattern as rust, in real life, can occur due to the effects of weather conditions on a metal object. This texture can be used for set backgrounds in stage plays to create the overall feel of a production.
- Gold Metal Roof Textures. If you need an otherworldly or classy metal roof texture, then using a gold metal roof texture is your best option. With the right kind of gold, it will be easy for you to create the design that you would like to achieve.
You may also want to take a look at our compilation of Bronze Textures for more metal texture ideas.
Red Metal Roof Texture
Metal Roof Texture for Photoshop
Old Metal Roof Texture
Vertical Stripes Metal Roof Texture
High Resolution Metal Roof Texture
Why Use Metal Roof Textures
The metal roof texture you see on this page have characteristics that can be used for a variety of purposes and occasions. Here are other reasons why these textures are great for your design projects.
- It creates an organic look. Because it looks untidy and dirty most of the time, it gives designs a raw and organic texture like that of wood, paper, or metal, which provides more options in designing stuff associated with these objects.
- It provides an unpolished finish. Metal wall textures are perfect for designs that requires a rough finish. Whether its a band gig poster or an organic product advertisement, it is a stark contrast to a rather clean and often boring look.
- It allows more creativity. With its unconventional qualities, you can add more interesting aspects to your design. It allows you to experiment and be more crafty to create some cool and edgy masterpieces.
- It gives you more freedom. You usually get a uniform and rigid textures for designs but with the metal look, you can get both strong and subtle textures in one which eliminates the restrictions you usually have when designing images.
While you’re here, why don’t you check out other Photoshop Textures that are also available in this site.