Textures play a key role in the world of graphic design. They make the designs more realistic, compelling, and engaging. That is why there are various design structures and themes that are associated with it. A good example would be white marbles.
White marbles have the innate quality to stir the viewers’ visual interest and artistic inclinations. Its subtle and refined structure brings about its elegant design and aspect. For those who are looking for design templates that feature white marbles specifically Photoshop marble textures, you’re on the right track. We have white marbles textures here that you’ll surely love and have the capacity to capture the hearts and minds of your target market.
White Marble Floor Texture
White Marble Wall Texture
Black and White Marble Texture
High Resolution White Marble Texture
White Marble Tile Texture
What Are Textures?
Based on research that pertains to design trends, it refers to the feel or surface component of an object. In the world of graphic design, it adds more than just the feel certain textures are associated with. It also aims to come up with a physical illusion in structuring visual elements.
A Collection of White Marble Textures and Design Samples
Speaking of marbles, there are various kinds and types of marbles available for artists. They can opt for a Carrara marble, Calacatta marble, Thassos marble, and many more. However, white marbles are mostly favored.
- White marble floor texture template – For most homeowners and designers, this is a one of kind and magical template. It gives the room an elegant touch and aura. The minimalist and sophisticated design is perfect for your humble homes. Graphic designers can use this template in virtually designing and editing house floors.
- Black and white Marble Textures – If you’re looking for a black and white marble texture, this template is for you. The design created a right blend of complexity and creativity. Graphic designers can use this texture template in virtually designing floors, walls, picture frames, borders, and many more.
These are some of our featured templates that you may use to captivate your targeted market audience.
White Marble Stone Texture
Seamless White Marble Texture
Natural White Marble Texture
White Marble Pavement Texture
What Role Do Textures Play in the World of Graphic Design?
The field of graphic design is not just any other artistic field. It has a purpose to live on. Textures are considered as a component of it. It helps graphic artists create great designs that can stir emotions. Here are some of its other pertinent roles:
- Increases the designs presentation aspect. Every design has an underlying purpose and thrust. Textures help designers magnify that purpose and incorporate it to the overall theme of the design.
- Enhances the design structure of a website. Aside from product designs, textures are also used in web designing. In dealing with website design, web developers used textures to beautify and align it to its purpose.
- Increases viewer’s engagement with the design. In the end of the day, textures are used in order to put designs at the spotlight. It is a supporting element that pushes your design to be the star. For instance, abstract textures make it easy for graphic designers and web developers to give a bit of mystery and curiosity on the viewer’s end.These are some of the reasons why textures play a key role in the design process. With that, marble textures are your best buddy.