Dinners are an intimate way of celebrating a special occasion with a select number people. Whether it is an anniversary dinner, rehearsal dinner for a wedding, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, it is an event everyone looks forward to—not only for the food but for the company of the people close to you. You may also see invitation examples.
Along with the food and the guest list (check out our guest list templates), you’ll need a nice and neat invitation to let your guests know that you wish to enjoy their presence. Well, look no further. We have scoured the web for the best dinner invitation templates out there and give you this pretty and elegant selection of invitation cards suitable for any and all occasions.
1127+ Invitation Templates in PDF | Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Team Dinner Party Invitation Template
Work Dinner Invitation Template
Formal Business Dinner Invitation Template
Corporate Christmas Dinner Invitation Template
Formal Dinner Party Invitation Template
Annual Dinner Invitation Template
Employee Appreciation Dinner Invitation Template
Corporate Dinner Party Invitation Template
Farewell Dinner Invitation Template
Formal Dinner Invitation
Dinner Invitation with Koala
Birthday Dinner Invitation
Christmas Greeting Dinner Invitation
Engagement Dinner Invitations
What Makes a Good Invitation Card
- You’ll want a design that suits that occasion you are planning for. If it’s for a formal, suit-and-tie dinner, you’ll want to use deep colors such burgundies, verdants, navies, blacks, golds, and silvers. If it’s for a more casual setup such as a birthday party, brighter colors are your best choice. Check out our wide and varied list of party invitation templates to help you get started.
- Font styles that convey the mood of the event and are easy to read. Formal dinners need classy, elegant font styles. We have a catalog of elegant font styles, and script font styles, and cursive font styles that you can choose from. If it’s a fun occasion, you’ll want comic font styles (check out our stock of comic font styles) that are big and bold.
- Adding graphics. If you want to put images on your dinner invitation card (we have stocks of flower silhouettes and other images available for download), make sure they do not drown out the text.
- Information is key. A good invitation card is supplied with complete information about the dinner or party. It should mention the occasion that is celebrated, the name(s) of the celebrant, the venue, the time and date, and the dress code (if any).
Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Christmas Dinner Invitation Template
Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Template
Anniversary Dinner Invitation Card
How to Use Our Dinner Invitation Templates
Accentuate your dinner party with out formal invitation templates, birthday invitation templates, wedding invitation templates, and almost any kind of invitation you are looking. Once you’ve found a template that suits your taste, you can now download it with the following steps:
- Click on the dinner invitation of your choice. Some of the templates are free to download, while you can license others at a reasonable cost.
- If it is free, click Download. If you are willing to purchase, click Add to Cart.
- Make sure to read the overview of the product (file size, file extension, etc.). It should also mention if the package includes stylistic alternatives, such as a selection of font styles and images, that you can use to replace the default elements that come with the template.
- Open the file with the appropriate software. If it needs an editing software such as Photoshop or Canvas, you’ll have to install it so you can modify the templates. If it can be edited using a word process, then go right ahead and start editing the templates to make them your own.