Searching for a birthday party invitation template that can set the mood of your party? Are you having a hard time figuring out a design for your birthday celebration? Browse our free, easy-to-download, and printable birthday party invitation templates. Indeed, an invitation is part and parcel of the overall concept in order to put up a magical and one-of-a-kind birthday party. You may also see invitation samples.
Birthdays should not be causing you stress but making you feel special for the blessings of life and love. Our sample birthday invitation templates will give you the luxury of time to dwell with other party preparations and activities.
Baby Girl First Birthday Invitation Template
Baby Boy First Birthday Invitation Template
Girl Birthday Party Invitation Template
Teenage Birthday Invitation Template
18th Birthday Invitation Template
Editable Teddy Bear Picnic Birthday Invitation
Sample Bowling Birthday Invitation Template
Cinderella Invitation Template
Happy Birthday Invitation Template
Free Cinderella Invitation Template
Free Sample Birthday Invitation
Free Sample Birthday Invitation Card
Free Sample Barbie Birthday Invitation
Free Sample Birthday Party Invitation
Sample Birthday Invitation Card
Sample Frozen Birthday Invitation Card
1st Birthday Invitation Card Sample
Free Sample Birthday Invitation Card
Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation Sample
Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation Card Sample
Hello Kitty 1st Birthday Invitation Sample
Free Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample Birthday Invitation Email
Sample Birthday Invitation Email
Office Birthday Invitation Email Sample
Free Sample Birthday Invitation Email
Relevance of Birthday Parties
One may ask the question, What’s so special about birthday parties? Birthdays are not just any other ordinary day. It is a celebration of life, love, and creation. It is celebrated in various colors which makes it so subjected and diverse in terms of how it is conducted. Here are some reasons why birthdays and the celebration of ones birthday is relevant:
- A reminder of growth and development. Celebrating a special day each is a way of reminding oneself how far have you grown and developed throughout the year. The growth can both pertain to emotional and intellectual growth. Aging is not a negative connotation. It is just a reminder of the length of time you’ve enjoyed and faced anything that life gives you.
- Legal connotations. Aside from the physical and psychological dynamics of a birthday, it also has relevant legal connotations. Birthdays are important in reckoning and determining a person’s age, which affects his or her rights and responsibilities under the law. Every country has its own laws which provides the age of majority which is the age when minors cease to be legally considered as children and are now expected under the law to have full control over their persons, actions, and decisions. In this, they become legally emancipated from the control and support of their parents.
- Social gatherings. It is also an important social gathering. A birthday party is that time of the year that your family, friends, and loved ones gather around in a certain venue to celebrate the day experienced the joy and happiness they felt when you were born.
These are just some relevant reasons why birthday parties matter. It is a special day not just to the celebrant but also to the people around him or her.
Birthday Party Checklist
Birthday parties are a celebration of your victorious move of surpassing life’s challenges and obstacles throughout the year. It is an important milestone which must be celebrated because it is worth every penny and resources.
In every party, an invitation is indeed a vital element. It is the first thing that you need to take into account after deciding on a theme. It is considered as the guests gateway to the your birthday party. In line with this, the party organizer has a lot of other factors to take into account. Here are the basic and essential points that must be reflected in your checklist:
- Decide on a theme. The theme of the party must put the personality of the celebrant on the pedestal. The celebrant’s interests and likes must be the core basis in deciding on a theme. This considered as the one that makes every element of the party in harmony. You must agree on a theme. The theme is used in designing your invitation cards and other elements of your party. In line with these, we have a variety of birthday themes and design templates for you such as our vintage birthday party, Minnie Mouse birthday party, princess birthday party, and animal themes.
- Set the venue. Traditionally, birthday parties are celebrated in the celebrant’s humble homes. But now, it can also be celebrated in specific venues and locations such as gardens, parks, restaurants, and many more. There are a lot of options in terms of venue. Just ensure to indicate also the date of the party to serve as a reminder.
- Food and beverages. The traditional birthday cake is always number one in menu. In relation to this, you can also hire a caterer to escape from the hassles of cooking and doing the aftercare. You can also showcase your delicious homemade dishes and treats to your guests. In addition to this, you can also create, prepare, or order goody bags for your guests. The bags could contain sweet treats which is mostly a practice in children parties. If you’re interested for more birthday party menu designs, we also have some templates in store for you.
- Games and activities. In terms of entertainment, you must consider the age of the celebrant and the expected guests. The activities must match their interests. For children’s parties, you can prepare easy games and crafts such as hiring clowns and magicians to entertain them. On the other hand, parties for the adults need a different level of entertainment unless the theme of the party provides otherwise. To set the tone of your party, you can also provide a DJ or a cover band to play all your favorite songs.
These are just some of the basic things you should include in your check list. They are also important components of your invitation card. Your birthday invitation must include the date, venue, time, and all the other important activities that your guests will anticipate.
Sample 1st Birthday Invitation
Free Sample 1st Birthday Invitation
Sample 1st Birthday Party Invitation
Sample Birthday Party Invitation
Sample Birthday Party Invitation
Free Sample Birthday Party Invitation
Surprise Birthday Party Invitation Sample
Sample Birthday Invitation Letter
Sample Birthday Party Invitation Letter
Sample 4th Birthday Invitation Letter
Sample 50th Birthday Invitation
Free Sample 50th Birthday Invitation
Sample 50th Birthday Party Invitation
Printable Birthday Invitation Sample
Free Printable Birthday Invitation Sample
Printable Birthday Invitation Card Sample
Sample 7th Birthday Invitation
Printable 7th Birthday Invitation Sample
Free Sample 7th Birthday Invitation
Sample 18th Birthday Invitation
Sample 18th Birthday Invitation Card
Free Sample 18th Birthday Invitation
Printable 18th Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample Surprise Birthday Invitation
Sample Surprise 40th Birthday Invitation
Surprise 50th Birthday Invitation Sample
Surprise 60th Birthday Invitation Sample
So You’re Writing an Invitation Card . . .
Birthday parties bring excitement and joy to individuals regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, and socioeconomic status. It is a party that celebrates your life and existence. As you know, invitation parties play a key role in the course of the party planning process. You have to ace your invitation in order for your guests to have a glimpse of your party’s dynamics. You have to answer the the whats, whens, wheres, and hows of your party. To help you get familiar with the invitation format, you can refer to the points below:
- Emphasize and include pertinent information. At the outset, indicate the name of the celebrant. You can provide a short quote or message.
- Briefly explain the purpose of the invitation. This is optional because you can already indicate in the front portion of the invitation the words “Happy Birthday.” But, you can also provide a 2 to 3 sentences which explains why the guest should attend the celebration.
- Indicate in the invitation the date and venue of the party. This is very crucial because it is the crux of the invitation. Ensure that you provide the correct venue, date, and time in order to avoid confusions.
- Other significant information. In here, you can add additional information such as the dress code for the party. For instance, if you are preparing a costume party, it is a must that the theme of the costume party must be clearly indicated. For surprise parties, you can also indicate the terms of the plan to your guests so that the rationale of the surprise party will truly be realized. In addition to this, you can also seal your invitation card with an inspirational quotation or a humorous line. You can also check out our funny birthday card templates.
These are some basic points to remember in drafting your invitation card. The main point is that you convey to the guests the information about the party. You can also check out our kids’ party invitations which can give you the inspiration you’ll need in drafting your invitation.
The Many Faces of Invitation Cards
In dealing with invitation cards, it is important to take note of the different faces of an invitation card. You can use any type that will match the tone and theme of your party. You can also choose the one that is less costly so that you can spend more resources on the other aspects of the party. Here are some types of invitation cards that you may consider in making your own invitation card:
- Pocket invitations. These are cute and relatively small invitation cards. There’s no one stopping you from using vibrant and colorful layered paper invites. The advantage of the choosing this kind of invitation is that they are portable and handy.
- Flat invitations. These invitations are minimalist in nature. They are sleek and open-faced invitations display information about your birthday party. You can also use them as part of the souvenir or treats for your party.
- Folded invitations. These types of invitations represent a nice blend between class and modernity. They take the form of a greeting card style of design. You can also include a message on the front part. It details of the birthday party are written inside the card which enables the guests to unfold the details. The advantage of choosing this kind of invitation is that it allows a lot of space for your information.
These are just some of the types of invitations that you should know in designing your invitation cards. If you’re looking for free birthday e-cards, we also have more templates in store for you.
Sample 60th Birthday Invitation
-Free 60th Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample 60th Birthday Party Invitation
Sample Birthday Invitation for Kids
Sample Birthday Party Invitation for Kids
Personolized Kids Birthday Invitation Sample
Spiderman Birthday Invitation Sample
Printable Spiderman Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample Birthday Dinner Invitation
Sample Birthday Dinner Party Invitation
Sample Birthday Dinner Invitation Card
Sample Princess Birthday Invitation
Sample Princess Birthday Party Invitation
Princess Photo Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample Baby Birthday Invitation
Sample Baby Boy Birthday Invitation
Baby’s First Birthday Invitation Sample
Sample Baby Birthday Party Invitation
Baby Girl Birthday Invitation Sample
Birthday Cakes and Candles
A birthday cake and a candle completes a birthday celebration. It has already become a tradition. The putting of candle on top of a cake makes the cake a birthday cake. The two of them complement each other in serving a particular purpose. Here are some fun facts you might not have known about birthday cakes and candles:
- The first actual birthday cake was made in Germany during the Middle Ages. The Germans refer to their children birthday parties as Kinderfest.
- It was during thee 17th century that the idea of cake with icing, layers, and decorations came about. During this time, however, it was expensive and only the wealthy people in the society can afford them.
- Subsequently, it was during the 18th century that food and baking utensils were accessible by various groups of people which resulted to the decrease on the prices of birthday cakes.
- The candle, on the other hand, was put on top of the cake to serve as “the light of life.” In ancient Greece, the light of the candles represents the glow of the moon while the smoke symbolizes the prayers of men and wishes to the Gods who lived in the skies.
Nowadays, one can access, buy, and make any flavor for ones birthday cake. The number of candles put on top of the cake also represents the age of the celebrant. At the end of the day, cakes and candles are just an aspect of a birthday party, but they are not really indispensable. The important thing is that you were able to celebrate your birthday with the persons you love and cherish the most. Together, you will celebrate the grace of light and love.
Aside from invitations, you can also use birthday banners to style up your birthday party. Banners are also great ways welcoming your guests. You can include a short inspirational quote and message.
Downloadable Birthday Invitation Templates
There are indeed a lot of factors to consider in creating and designing birthday invitations. In line with this, if you are pressed with time and needs a little push of inspiration in designing your invites, then you can simply download our templates. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
- Discern and scroll through the page. Template.net offers a variety of templates for you. You can simply scroll down and check out the list of templates. While scrolling down, there are also bits of relevant information and facts that are relevant and can add to your knowledge about birthday invitations.
- Click on the green Download button below the chosen template in order to start downloading your chosen template.
Our array of samples and templates will help you beautify and ace your birthday invitation cards. Enjoy your stay at Template.net!