Need some inspiration and emotional boosts in creating your wedding invitation? Are you looking for wedding invitation designs and themes? You’re destined to be here. Marriage is an important relationship milestone for every couple. The wedding vows, hugs, kisses, tears of joy, and beautiful faces of the guests, and, most especially, the love that the bride and the groom shares are priceless.
It is indeed a special and inviolable union. It is a journey that calls for a celebration. Planning a wedding is so overwhelming and stressful, however. To lighten up the burden in planning a wedding party, you can simply check out and browse through our array of wedding invitation templates that provide you with great, ready-made content. For more wedding invitation templates, you can check out the provided link.
Printable Wedding Invitation Template
Wedding Invitation Template
Email Wedding Invitation Template
Wedding Thank You Invitation Template to Print
Printable DIY Wedding Invitation
DIY Beach Wedding Invitation
DIY Western Wedding Invitation
DIY Rustic Wedding Invitation
DIY Pocket Wedding Invitation
Printable Rustic Wedding Invitation
Sunflower Rustic Wedding Invitation
Vintage Rustic Wedding Invitation
Autumn Rustic Wedding Invitation
Rustic Garden Wedding Invitation
Rustic Modern Wedding Invitation
Printable Vintage Wedding Invitation
Modern Vintage Wedding Invitation
Lace Vintage Wedding Invitation
Floral Vintage Wedding Invitation
Vintage Rose Wedding Invitation
Vintage Destination Wedding Invitation
Printable Destination Wedding Invitation
Formal Destination Wedding Invitation
Destination Themed Wedding Invitation
Disney Destination Wedding Invitation
Rustic Destination Wedding Invitation
Destination Ticket Wedding Invitation
Printable Disney Wedding Invitation
Disney Pocket Wedding Invitation
Disney Princess Wedding Invitation
Disney Frozen Wedding Invitation
Disney Cinderella Wedding Invitation
Why Are Weddings Special?
A wedding is a day of love and gratitude. It is a day that marks the couple’s entry to a new chapter in their life as husband and wife. It is also a day of gratitude because the couple will celebrate this most their big day with the people who made their union more special and complete. Here are some other reasons why weddings are important:
- It marks the beginning. Marriage is considered as the beginning of a lifelong commitment. It is more than just mere physical union but also of emotional and psychological one. The couple will vow to be together in sickness and in health.
- It represents oneness. In a wedding, the newlywed couple will become one. It is a considered as a bond regardless of what the future may bring them.
- It is a celebration of love. Love is the bedrock of any marriage. It primary reason behind very wedding. Without it, a relationship will not withstand the test of times.
These are just some points that makes weddings a special ceremony. If you’re also interested with wedding invitation banners, we also have stellar and pretty templates for you. Don’t hesitate to check out and download them.
A Variety of Wedding Themes and Designs
Speaking of themes, we’ve provided here an array of themes that you can choose from. Here are some more of our featured themes:
- Burlap themes. Burlap is defined as a strong coarsely woven cloth which is made of fibers or hemp and mostly used in interior design. In the realm of invitations, they are also used in wrapping up and sealing the design of your invitation. They will showcase an elegant and countryside vibe.
- Funny Themes. This kind of theme will help the cheerful personality of the couple shine. By using this kind of theme, you can provide a comedic effect on your designs. It is a great theme because it is catchy and light. It can surely make your guests anticipate your big day.
- Rustic theme. This is a unique and one of the favorites in terms of themes. It is simple yet elegant. Everybody loves the feels and vibe that a rustic theme provides. It creates an atmosphere of a simple country or rural life.
- Vintage Theme. This theme will showcase the journey of the couple. Vintage designs are great in incorporating timeless elements and designs. The designs give an atmosphere of nostalgia. The guests will be given the chance to get to know more the dynamics and journey of the couple.
- Glitz and Glamour: Everybody loves anything that sparkles. It will showcase silver and glittery objects and designs.
Hence, there are an collection of themes that you can choose from. From the classic designs to the modern ones. Try and choose a theme that matches the couple’s personality.
Printable Beach Wedding Invitation
Rustic Beach Wedding Invitation
Beach Theme Wedding Invitation
Classy Beach Wedding Invitation
Vintage Beach Wedding Invitation
Destination Beach Wedding Invitation
Printable Handmade Wedding Invitation
Handmade Autumn Wedding Invitation
Flat Handmade Wedding Invitation
Handmade Glitter Wedding Invitation
Handmade Beach Wedding Invitation
Printable Peacock Wedding Invitation
DIY Peacock Wedding Invitation
Vintage Peacock Wedding Invitation
Peacock Themed Wedding Invitation
Peacock Feather Wedding Invitation
Rustic Peacock Wedding Invitation
Printable Floral Wedding Shower Invitation
DIY Floral Wedding Shower Invitation
Free Floral Wedding Invitation
Hand Painted Floral Wedding Invitation
Floral Handmade Wedding Invitation
Floral Themed Wedding Invitation
Rustic Floral Wedding Invitation
Printable Lace Wedding Invitation
Floral Lace Wedding Invitation
DIY Lace Wedding Invitation
Lace Beach Wedding Invitation
Handmade Lace Wedding Invitation
Tri-Fold Lace Wedding Invitation
Modern Wedding Invitation Etiquette
The tradition and practices in the making of wedding invitations has relatively changed overtime. Because of the advancement in technology, designers were also given a wide array of areas to explore and enhance a certain invitation. In line with this, here are some modern invitation etiquette that you may consider:
- Don’t forget your save-the-dates. According to latest trends, save-the-dates are not really mandatory. Making use of them, though, can reap benefits for your wedding party. It provides significant advance reminder to the guests. Aside from the invitations itself, it is an additional notification so that your guests can make ample adjustments in their schedule in order be present in your big day.
- There is no standard rule as to when you should start sending wedding invites. Based on trends, wedding invitations must be sent six to eight weeks in advance. But the decision rests on you. You can even send the date earlier than the stated one to ensure that your guests can make the necessary arrangements.
- Be creative. Unlike traditional wedding invites, modern invitation give designers a bigger space to fly. There are a lot of options to choose from. They can even use software and program applications to make their invitations more modern and unique.
These are just some practices and ideas that you may consider. We also have a collection of modern wedding invitation designs that you can check out and download. Just click on the provided link to access them.
Basic Features of a Wedding Invitation
Like any other invitations, wedding invitations also follows a certain format. By definition, an invitation is defined as a written or verbal request inviting someone or a group of individuals to attend to specific undertaking or event. But still, you can provide additional features to your invitations.
- Host line. The first line of the invitation is where you list the host of the wedding. Nowadays, the groom and bride can host the wedding. You can also add another line stating that together both the families of the bride and the groom are hosting the wedding.
- Invitation line. In here, you need actually convey your intention to invite your guests. You should insert the names of your guests in order to avoid mixed up and confusions.
- Information. This is the most important part of the invitation. You need to ensure that you add the correct venue for the party with the time and date.
- Party line. You can be very creative in this part. It is in here that you can provide the things, food, and activities that the guests may look forward to in your wedding day.
- Aside from them, you ca also add other important sections that you think are significant such as the requested attire for the said party.
These are just some of the basic elements of an invitation. If you’re interested with calligraphy wedding invitation designs, you can also check out our templates. Put all the best elements together, and it can be magic.
Printable Photo Wedding Invitation
Funny Photo Wedding Invitation
Tri-Fold Photo Wedding Invitation
DIY Photo Wedding Invitation
Engagement Photo Wedding Invitation
Rustic Photo Wedding Invitation
Retro Photo Wedding Invitation
Printable Pocket Wedding Invitation
Tri-Fold Pocket Wedding Invitation
Square Pocket Wedding Invitation
Handmade Pocket Wedding Invitation
Pocket Layered Wedding Invitation
Printable Ticket Wedding Invitation
Concert Ticket Wedding Invitation
Sports Ticket Wedding Invitation
Rustic Ticket Wedding Invitation
Vintage Ticket Wedding Invitation
Soccer Ticket Wedding Invitation
Printable Blank Wedding Invitation
Blank Lace Wedding Invitation
Blank Pocket Wedding Invitation
Blank Beach Wedding Invitation
Printable Burlap Wedding Invitation
DIY Burlap Wedding Invitation
Handmade Burlap Wedding Invitation
Blank Burlap Wedding Invitation
Vintage Burlap Wedding Invitation
Useful Tips in Designing Wedding Invitations
To hasten your pace in designing your invitations, here are some useful tips that you may consider:
- Choose a theme that matches with the couple’s personality. In choosing the design or theme, draw inspiration from the interests and preferences of the bride and groom. In this way, their best characteristics will shine throughout the event.
- Get your information right. The invitation must be brief and concise. Make sure to proofread the invitation in order to prevent errors which can mislead your guests. The invitation must provide information about the whats, whens, and wheres of your celebration.
- Don’t be afraid to apply your creativity. You must lighten in up putting words and statements in the invitation. You must have fun wording it. The invitation must convey a stress-free vibe.
These are some useful tips that you may consider in designing your wedding invitations. In order to have more concrete examples and references, we also have other printable wedding invitation cards and wedding card designs.
Easy-to-Download Wedding Invitations
Indeed, wedding invitations are not that easy to create. There are a lot of details to take into account. In line with this, if you are pressed with time and needs a little push of inspiration in designing your invites, then you can simply download our templates. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
- Choose a design. You can simply scroll down and check out the list of templates. While scrolling down, there are also bits of relevant information and facts that are associated with wedding invitations.
- Click on the green Download button below your chosen template in order to start downloading.
Here at Template.net, we offer a variety of templates for you. They can serve as your reference and inspiration. Feel free to peruse and download our pages!