Invoices are deemed very significant in any industry. They can help you keep track of your transactions and at the same time maintain a positive relationship with your clients. The problem lies in terms of drafting and formatting invoices. It can be tricky and technical for some. In order to escape from such hassle, you can always check out and download our list of invoice sample templates. You can save your precious time and energy by using them.
Moreover, you can also use them as your reference in order to craft the invoice template that will suit your company’s needs. So what are you waiting for? Start scrolling down and learn the essentials about Invoice Templates.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Invoice Format Template
Agriculture Invoice Template
Mobile Shop Invoice
Massage Invoice Template
SEO Invoice Template
Basic Invoice Template
General Invoice Template
Blank Invoice Template
Invoice Format Template
Invoice Example Template
Graphic Design Invoice Template
Freelance Invoice Template in Excel
Contractor Invoice Template
Travel Agency Invoice Template
Hotel Invoice Template
Commercial Invoice Template
Free Sample Invoice Template
Blank Sample Invoice Template
Printable Sample Invoice Template
Sample Car Sale Invoice Template
Sample Construction Invoice Template
Types of Invoices
An invoice is defined by many as “a document which is sent to the customer which provides the cost or amount of products and services availed by them.” Invoices give the customer a brief summary of their purchases. On the part of the company, there are used for documentation purpose and record keeping. There are various types of invoices to choose from. Here are some of the commonly used ones:
- Pro-forma invoices. Investopedia defines this kind of invoice as a preliminary bill of sale which is sent to the buyers in advance for a particular shipment or delivery of goods. It is mostly sent for special circumstances, especially when the final details for the invoice is not yet available.
- Automatic invoices. These refer to those that are regularly generated for the clients for a specific cycle. The details that are attached on the first invoice are used as reference and sometimes copied, if relevant, to the subsequent invoices.
- Standard invoices. These are considered as the most common type of invoice. They are commonly used because of their simplicity and user-friendly formatting. Most of the common details of the purchase are seen in this kind of invoice.
These are just some of the types of invoices in the world. There is no stopping you from customizing your own template. For reference’s sake, you can always download our available templates. If you’re interested, check out our blank invoice templates.
Sample Invoice Receipt Template
Sample Invoice Cover Letter Template
Sample Invoice/Statement Template
Free Commercial Invoice Template
Sample Tax Invoice Template
Key Points to Remember about Invoices
Indeed, invoices come in various styles and formatting. This also stems from the fact that each industry has its own way of setting its operational priorities, but it is always good to go back to the essentials and basics of an invoice for it to be more helpful and easy for your customers. Here are some of the details that are included in an invoice:
- Reference number of the product
- Delivery date of the said product
- Buyer details which will include the name, recent address, and contact details
- Seller details which will include the name, principal place of business or branch address, and contact details
- The cost per unit of the product
- Summary of costs intended for the buyer
Those are just some of the common details found in it. Hence, an invoice can contribute in streamlining one’s business if used appropriately. Downloading our templates can surely help you with that. So what are you waiting for? Feel free to download and use our templates. If you’re interested, you can also check out our commercial invoice templates.