People prepare a lot when they are invited to attend an event especially if it is for a special occasion or a corporate gathering. The efforts being done by the attendees to match the specifications of the event should be equal to the preparations done for the event execution and the materials that will be given to guide the invited guests before and during the event. One of the materials given out for gatherings are the event invitations.
Event invitation samples are given to provide information about a specific event or gathering where the presence of an individual is expected to be seen. There are a variety of event invitations that may be created depending on the kind of event where it will be used. We will be enumerating the reasons why this software is highly suggested to be used in the creation of an event invitation below. For more samples of Event Invitations, you may visit the link provided.
Event Invitation Template
Opening Event Invitation Template
There are also a lot of software and systems that can be used to create an appealing event invitation design. One of the most popular software used in creating this particular document is the Photoshop.
Formal Event Invitation Template
Corporate Event Invitation Example
Business Event Invitation Template
Event Invitation Card Template
Lunch Event Invitations
Printable Lunch Event Invitation
Business Lunch Event Invitation
Potluck Event Invitations
Potluck Dinner Event Invitation
Potluck BBQ Event Invitation
Office Potluck Event Invitation
Employee Event Invitations
Annual Employee Event Invitation
Corporate Employee Event Invitation
Employee Party Event Invitation
Recognition Event Invitations
Employee Recognition Event Invitation
Volunteer Recognition Event Invitation
Thank You Event Invitations
Thank You Event Invitation Wording
Donor Thank You Event Invitation
Volunteer Thank You Event Invitation
Using Photoshop In Creating an Event Invitation
Here are a few reasons why Photoshop is suggested to be used in creating and designing event invitations:
- You can have full creative freedom in using this software as there are a lot of tools whose functions and effects will depend on how you will use them in the entirety of the design that you want to achieve.
- There are various layers that you can create to edit different layout spaces without affecting the other layers that you have created.
- You may easily import the design items like images and icons that you will use in the creation of the design of the event invitation.
- The features of the software allows you to handle numerous images and other design materials that you want to incorporate to the design of the event invitation.
- There are a lot of brushes and fonts that you may download to create a unique event invitation design.
- The software provides a neat organization of the items that you have imported.
- You can easily find the editing tools that you want to use in designing the event invitation.
- There is no need to get a professional training in using Photoshop as it is user friendly and easy to learn.
- The editing that you need to do can be done in a fast phased manner as most of the features and edits in this software can be applied with just one click.
Guidelines in Creating a Corporate Event Invitations
If you are tasked to create a corporate event invitation, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Create a sleek and business-like design for the event invitation to fit the brief of the corporate event.
- Assure that all the information needed to be known by the expected guests of the event are properly placed in the event invitation and are stated in a straight forward manner.
- Make sure to not use a lot of design items as you need to create a corporate event invitation that is simple yet striking.
- Use design items that are used by the business who will host the event so that the brand of their company may be incorporated to the event invitation.
Aside from our samples of event invitation in PSD templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Graduation Invitations and Invitation Design templates.
Private Event Invitations
Private Ceremony Event Invitation
Private Music Event Invitation
Private Business Event Invitation
Vendor Event Invitations
Wedding Vendor Event Invite
Sports Vendor Event Invitation
Health Fair Vendor Event Invitation
Social Event Invitations
Business Social Event Invitation
Corporate Social Event Invitation
Volunteer Event Invitations
Graduate Student Volunteer Event Invitation
Printable Volunteer Event Invitation
Holiday Event Invitation Templates
Holiday Business Event Invitation Template
DIY Holiday Event Invitation Template
Samples of Celebratory Event Invitations
A few samples of celebratory event invitations are as follows:
- Recognition event invitations are given to provide the details of a recognition event intended to celebrate the milestones and achievements of people from different fields. Some samples of recognition event invitations include:
- Employee recognition event invitation
- Donor recognition event invitation
- Volunteer Recognition event invitation
- Holiday event invitations can be sent out by businesses and individuals to relay their greetings of a joyous celebration of a specific holiday. A few samples of holiday event invitations that you may download from this page are as follows:
- Holiday program event invitation
- Holiday business event invitation
- DIY holiday event invitation
- Graduation Event Invitations are given either by the graduate, the school where the individual is to graduate or the friends and relatives of the graduate who have prepared a celebration for the individual. It may be given out to different phases of graduation. Some graduation event invitations can be any of the following:
- Graduation ceremony event invitation
- High school graduation event invitation
- College graduation event invitation
- Appreciation event invitations are sent out to provide the details of a gathering focused on giving gratitude to an entity either for a job well done, continuous business patronizing and support, a donation made, or any volunteering and helping activities being lent to the needy. A few samples of appreciation event invitations include:
- Customer appreciation event invitation
- Volunteer appreciation event invitation
- Client appreciation event invitation
Aside from the above mentioned events, more samples of celebratory events include weddings, birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, and a lot more.
Guidelines in Creating Celebratory Event Invitations
A few suggestions that you may follow in creating celebratory event invitations are as follows:
- Be aware of the theme of the event as most celebratory event invitations follow a theme that should be incorporated to all the items and materials that will be used during the celebration.
- Compared to corporate event invitations, make your event invitation design more casual and friendly. You may use lighter shades of colors and design items that are related to the the theme of the event.
- Assure that all the information are properly placed in the celebratory event invitation and that the designs that you have used for the information are balanced with the design of the entire event invitation.
Other than our samples and templates of event invitations in PSD, you may also want to view our downloadable samples of Black-and-White Party Invitations and Invitation Format templates.
Graduation Event Invitations
Graduation Ceremony Event Invitation
College Graduation Event Invitation
Appreciation Event Invitations
Customer Appreciation Event Invitation
Email Event Invitations
Corporate Email Event Invitation Template
Email Marketing Event Invitation
Business Email Event Invitation
Welcome Event Invitations
Student Welcome Event Invitation
Team Welcome Event Invitation
Ladies Event Invitations
Ladies Night Event Invitation
Ladies Kitty Party Event Invitation
Free Ladies Event Invitation
Other Kinds of Event Invitations
Aside from the samples of event invitations that we have provided and discussed above, a few more samples of event invitations that you can also view and download from this page are as follows:
- Lunch event invitations are given out to list down all the details of a luncheon.
- Potluck event invitations is the document that relays all the needed information for a potluck event.
- Employee event invitations are used to provide information about an event for the employees of a business.
- Thank-you event invitations are given to invited guests of a gathering to thank people who have lent their help in various ways that will be very beneficial either for a company, an individual, an organization or a community.
- Private event invitations are given to selected people who are usually a part of a group or a member of an organization.
- Vendor event invitations are sent out to prospective clients where a business may present their product and / or service offerings. It can also be used by trade event organizers to invite vendors and suppliers of a specific field to gather together for a selling event.
- Social event invitations are primarily created to announce the details of a social event that is focused on helping people or gathering funds for a specific cause.
- Volunteer event invitations are sent out by an organization either to promote a volunteering activity or to host an event to appreciate the volunteers who have pledged to help during a specific event.
- E-mail event invitations are the electronic invitations that are digitally sent by entities. E-mail event invitations include:
- Corporate e-mail event invitation
- E-mail marketing event invitation
- Business e-mail event invitation
- Welcome event invitations are used to warmly welcome people to an organization, group or an institution.
- Ladies event invitations are sent out to people who are invited for a ladies-only event. Some samples of ladies event invitations are as follows:
- Ladies night event invitation
- Ladies kitty party event invitation
- Free ladies event invitation
There are still a lot of event invitations that you may use depending on the event that you will host and/or organize. Just make sure that you are aware of the guidelines of creating one so it will be easier for you to alter items that can make the event invitation more coherent and aligned to the event where it will be used. Other than our samples and templates of event invitations in PSD, you may also want to download our samples of Event Flyers and Engagement Invitation Design Templates for additional references.