Tired of the usual and ordinary bridal shower invite designs? Looking for more refreshing and artistic designs? Thank your lucky stars. Shower the bride-to-be with love and gifts in the most fashionable and meaningful way. A bridal shower is considered as a celebration of the bride’s decision to finally tie the knot, leaving behind her single life. It is indeed an important turning point in the life of the future bride.
To lighten up the burden in planning an awesome bridal shower, you can simply check out and browse through our array of bridal shower invitation templates that are of great quality and design. For more bridal party invitation templates, you can check out the provided link. Our designs will truly inspire you.
Bridal Shower Invitation
Free Sample Bridal Shower Tea Party Invitation Template
Bridal Brunch Shower Invitation
Champagne Bridal Brunch Shower Invitation
Printable Bridal Brunch Shower Invitation
Bridal Shower Brunch Invitation Wording
Rustic Bridal Shower Invitation
Rustic Burlap Bridal Shower Invitation
Rustic Country Bridal Shower Invitation
Mason Jar Rustic Bridal Shower Invitation
What Is a Bridal Shower?
Marriage is an important relationship milestone for every couple. It is a special union and inviolable social institution. Before the couple’s big day, a bridal shower is conducted which is a product of a long line of customs and traditions. In line with this, here are some important points to note about the implication of a bridal shower:
- Research and party organizers consider it as a prewedding ritual in which the bride’s female family members and friends gather together to celebrate and prepare the bride for married life.
- The said tradition originated from the custom of ensuring that there are enough financial assistance in order for the wedding to take place.
- The said tradition dates back to the 16th century when bridal showers are conducted as a form of financial assistance and solicitation. Brides who could not afford dowries are helped by her relatives and friends to come up with enough resources and household items for her future marital life. What is evident is that before it was more focus on the material things that the bride-to-be can get from the celebration.
- Moving forward, the earliest usage of the term bridal shower in print may be in the Grand Rapids Michigan Press in 1904. They were referred to as the shower parties where the soon to be married couple are forced to attend and they were showered with gifts.
- Also, men are usually not allowed to attend at these gatherings.
- Nowadays, the landscape and conduct of bridal showers have changed a lot. Some men are now welcome to attend such celebrations. The focus and thrust of the parties are more on the activities, laughter, and excitement that the soon-to-be bride will be experiencing rather than on the material gifts. In line with this, we also have bridal shower gift list templates which are also of great quality and design.
- According to research, the ideal time for a bridal shower to be held is four to six weeks before the wedding.
These are just some points that you need to know about bridal showers. If you’re also interested with bridal shower invitation banners, we also have beautiful and elegant templates for you. Don’t hesitate to check out and download them.
Why Throw a Bridal Shower?
Compared to the practices before, recent trends on bridal showers are more lenient and laid-back. The celebration is really not mandatory. It is up to the close friends and family members of the bride-to-be if they will organize one. However, there are a lot of reasons that can justify why bridal showers are necessary and beneficial. Here are some of them:
- Share the love, excitement, and laughter. Planning a wedding is not that easy. Usually, the soon-to-be bride and groom’s schedule is pretty hectic. Bridal showers are great ways of setting a day for the bride to relax, refresh, and enjoy with her close friends. The bridal shower is usually characterized with exciting and fun-filled activities and games that the guests can participate.
- Celebrate with a purpose. In this kind of celebration, the bride will receive not just material gifts but also words of encouragement, inspiration, and wisdom from her close friends. They will calm the nerves of the bride. It is a time for exchange of experiences and life lessons regarding the dynamics of married life.
These are just some of the reasons why bridal showers are necessary and recommended. It is a way of honoring the bride and at the same time letting her know that everyone got her back.
Beach Bridal Shower Invitation
Beach Love Bridal Shower Invitation
Coral Beach Bridal Shower Invitation
Christmas Bridal Shower Invitation
Christmas Ornamental Bridal Shower Invitation
Chalkboard Bridal Shower Invitation
Chalkboard Bridal Shower Floral Invitation
Custom Chalkboard Bridal Shower Invitation
Funny Bridal Shower Invitation
Funny Retro Bridal Shower Invitation
Basic Features of a Bridal Shower Invitation
Like any other invitations, bridal shower invitations also follows same format. It is up to you if you add other pertinent details as part of your overall design. By definition, an invitation is defined as a written or verbal request inviting someone or a group of individuals to attend to specific undertaking or event.
In line with this, it is required that bridal shower invitations provide clear details so that the bride-to-be will not be disappointed. In order for the party to be more fun and delightful, the persons in the guest list must show up unless there are unforeseen emergencies. It will provide the details of the party. Here are some of the basic elements of an invitation that are worth knowing:
- Name of the host. Traditionally, it is the bride’s maid of honor that makes the arrangements and planning. There is also a traditional etiquette that it should not be hosted by the bride’s family member. Recently, the tradition is not really followed. Even the bride can be the host or her close family members.
- Invitational. In here, you need provide your a formal or creative statement about your intention to invite them to the said event.
- Event type. For bridal showers, you need to provide the theme of the party. For instance, if the shower adopts a costume party theme, you must include that in order for the guests to make adequate arrangements for their attires.
- Date, time, and place. This is very a very important aspect of your invitation. You need to ensure that you add the correct venue for the party with the time and date.
- Other important sections. Aside from them, you ca also add other important sections that you think are significant such as the requested attire or RSVP details for the said party.
These are just some of the basic elements of an invitation. It is the theme that puts together all the elements of the design.
A Variety of Bridal Shower Themes and Designs
Speaking of themes, we’ve provided here an array of themes that you can choose from. Here are some of our featured themes:
- Rustic theme. Everybody loves the feels and vibe that a rustic theme provides. It creates an atmosphere of a simple country or rural life. The design is simply timeless and elegant at the same time. If you’re looking for more rustic invitation designs, we also have templates in store for you.
- Funny themes. By using this kind of theme, you can provide a comedic effect on your designs. It is a great theme because it is catchy and light. It can surely make your guests anticipate more the upcoming bridal shower.
- Vintage theme. The designs give an aura of nostalgia. We all know that the engaged couple has very peculiar and unique journey to unfold to the guests. The designs will enable your guests to take a trip down memory lane.
- Glitter. It will showcase silver and glittery objects and designs. It is perfect for brides who loves everything that shines and sparkles. Aside from them, we also have sparkle invitation design. Don’t hesitate to check them out.
- Festive theme. This theme is characterized by bright and vibrant colors. This can also refer to floral themes because of the color and warmth brought about by flowers.
These are just sum of our featured themes that you can check out and download. They are easy to download and use.
Floral Bridal Shower Invitation
Pink Floral Bridal Shower Invitation
Floral Wreath Bridal Shower Invitation
Pastel Floral Bridal Shower Invitation
Sparkling Floral Bridal Shower Invitation
Glitter Bridal Shower Invitation
Gold Glitter Bridal Shower Invitation
Silver Glitter Bridal Shower Invitation
Glitter Confetti Bridal Shower Invitation
Modern Bridal Shower Invitation
Modern Chic Bridal Shower Invitation
Modern Script Bridal Shower Invitation
Modern Chevron Style Bridal Shower Invitation
Printable Bridal Shower Invitation
Printable Blank Bridal Shower Invitation
Printable Bridal Shower Kraft Paper Invitation
Printable Bridal Shower Photo Invitation
Foods and Gift Giving Etiquette in a Bridal Shower
Like any other party, the guests are also excited to know your bridal shower menu. Foods, drinks, and gifts are three important elements of a bridal shower that are essentially present. According to most bridal shower etiquette, it is the host provides who provides the guests with the food and drinks.
In terms of foods, sweets are a favorite among brides such as cupcakes, cakes, cookies, fruit and pastries, salads, and other tasty treats and savory dishes. Because a bridal shower is attended by adult women, alcoholic beverages are acceptable and are mostly present such as champagnes and cocktails. Aside from them, you can still include other drinks such as juice and tea. If you’re interested for more bridal shower menu templates, we also have some templates for you to use and download.
When it comes to gift giving, the bride usually creates a gift register in order to provide guests with a list of gift suggestions. If ever there is none, the guests are free to give whatever they like. It has also become a tradition that the bride opens each of the gifts in front of the guests to add a little bit of excitement and fun to the celebration. In line with this, if you’re looking for bridal gift cards, we also have some fabulous templates that you can check out and download.
Tips in Creating Bridal Shower Invitations
To help you get through the process of designing your bridal shower invitation cards, here are some tips that you may consider:
- In choosing the design or theme, draw inspiration from the wedding theme, and you must ensure that the bride loves the theme. At the end of the day, the celebration is conducted for the bride. You must consider her likes and interests. It is advisable to follow or draw inspiration from the wedding theme because for sure the bride will appreciate it. It is as if she’s the one who chose the theme.
- Ensure to include all the relevant and correct details. The invitation must provide information about the what, when, and wheres of your celebration.
- Don’t be too formal on the wordings. You must lighten in up putting words and statements in the invitation. You must have fun wording it. The invitation must convey a stress-free vibe.
- Finalize your guest list in advance. This is important so that you can send the invitations beforehand. Your guests will still have ample time arranging and adjusting their schedules. The more guests, the merrier the party, right? Usually, the guests in a bridal shower includes the close friends of the brides, colleagues, workmates, and other family members. The party is private in nature.
These are just tips that you may consider in making your bridal shower invitation cards. To give you the luxury of time to be more productive, you can just make use of our design templates which are of high quality, original, printable, and easy to download.
Downloadable Bridal Shower Invitation Templates
Indeed, the process of creating bridal shower invitations is full of fun and excitement. In line with this, if you are pressed with time and needs a little push of inspiration in designing your invites, then you can simply download our templates. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
- Discern and scroll through the page. Template.net offers a variety of templates for you. You can simply scroll down and check out the list of templates. While scrolling down, there are also bits of relevant information and facts that are associated with bridal showers .
- Time to download! Click on the green Download button below the chosen template in order to start downloading your chosen template.
As you can see, there are a lot of factors to take account in designing a bridal shower invitation. Don’t hesitate to check out and download our templates. Enjoy your stay at Template.net!