Whether you are inviting people to your wedding the traditional way or with the help of email, the task of deciding who to invite and the perfect invitation to complete the job is one of the most stressful aspects of the entire event. Your invitation sets the tone for your wedding and will give your guests an insight of the atmosphere that they will experience on your special day.
We are featuring the best wedding invitation templates out in the market today for you to use. If you are tight on a budget or are unwilling to rely on a specialty store for your invites, we have chosen the most unique templates that you can customize without breaking the bank.
Free Wedding E-mail Invitation Template
Wedding E-mail Invitation Card Template
Destination Wedding E-mail Invitation Template
Formal Wedding E-mail Invitation Template
DIY Wedding Invitations
For this post, we are dedicating to you the most creative wedding invitation templates that you won’t find anywhere else. To find the one that suits your wedding, here are some guidelines from top wedding organizers on finding the one that perfectly fits your event and to preparing invitations a breeze:
- Know your theme. Your theme sets the groundwork for all your other wedding details, including your invitations. Align your wedding invitation style to your theme to keep a complementary, uncomplicated feel. Your wedding invitation also gives a hint as to how your guests should dress (and which color to wear) for the event, so plan this detail well.
- Simplify your information. Be straightforward with your guests with all the whens and wheres of your wedding. Leave no room for your invited guests for misinformation and miscommunication. State if a guest is allowed to bring a plus one or not as this will save you the stress of knowing if you’ve booked the right amount of people for the venue, catering, etc.
- Ask people to RSVP. Aside from the common courtesy of confirming your attendance at an event, RSVPing allows you to be informed if you need to readjust details like your seat plan, catering, transportation and the like.
Professional Wedding E-mail Invitation Template
Wedding Brunch E-mail Invitation Template
Sample Wedding E-mail Invitation Template
More Tips for Sending E-mail Wedding Invitations
Your wedding invitation is the first detail your guests will see about your wedding. With this sample alone, guests will get the rough idea on how the wedding will feel like and even the gift that they are planning on giving. E-mailing invitations will seem out of the ordinary for some people so here are more tips to make this process easier for them as well.
- Send out traditional invites just to be sure. Not everyone has access to the Internet or even knows how to open files sent by e-mail. Send out some to guests who might have this problem.
- Include a map on your wedding venue. A visual guide on how to reach your wedding venue will surely be very helpful to some who are not familiar with the overall location. This lessens the stress of your guests in finding your wedding and will ensure that they get to the event on time as well. Accessing your location should be easy and should not cause problems for anyone.
If you are opting for the idea to send e-mail invitations, here is a variety of e-mail invitation templates to choose from to take care of your invitation needs.