A business transaction would always entail the issuance of a commercial or company invoice. Whether it is a pro forma invoice, a sale invoice, a freelance writer invoice, they all serve one and same purposes. They serve as a proof that has been a legal transaction took place between two parties or business entities.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Company Invoice Template
Trucking Company Invoice Template
Moving Company Invoice Template
More often than not, a company invoice is released by the seller or trader to its buyer or client after their exchange of services and considerable amount. There are a lot of invoice formats around, and some samples are being provided here. If you need a constructive company invoice, a proforma invoice, a free invoice, or a transport invoice, check them all down here.
Construction Company Invoice
How to Create an Invoice for Your Company?
The importance of an invoice to a company has prompted the introduction of its various formats and appearances, including Printable Invoice Templates or Consultant Invoice Template. Some invoices come in small square or in big, rectangular form. However, regardless of their format, the following detail must be considered in creating an invoice:
- You may open an application program whose built-in features and tools can assist you in making your ideal layout. You may also refer to Blank Invoice Templates to gain ideas.
- Once you have your blank document or spreadsheet, you may start lay outing the page’s orientation, margin, format, and others.
- You must choose the types and sizes of fonts to be used for your contents. You may follow some standard format when it comes to creating an invoice.
- Once your design is done, you may start writing details of both the company and the client such as what is reflected in a Commercial Invoice Templates.
Most importantly, you must allocate a big portion of the list of products or services to be contained in the document. In sum, the relevant details include the transaction dates, company information, client details, and product lists.
Guidelines for Creating Company Invoice?
To effectively create a company invoice, you must take into account some of the guidelines below:
- Your chosen format must clearly state all the necessary details that an invoice must contain. The sheet to be used must be clean and professional.
- The invoice must be readable and legibly written. Be it manually or electronically done.
- The details presented in the document must be displayed in a manner that is not confusing. For example, the company address must not be mistaken with that of the client’s address.
- Be specific and concise. With regards to the client’s acquisition, be it a product or some services, they must be specified accordingly. The description must match to what has been actually delivered or done.
- Check and refer to templates. Various formats are available such as contractor invoice template or standard invoice template.
A company invoice has its main business purposes as well, therefore it should not be just taken for granted. Its elements, characteristics, and features must be taken care of for that is the only way to serve its means.