- 1. Digital Marketing Pinterest Pin Design
- 2. Marketing Strategies Pinterest Pin Design
- 3. Graphics Pinterest Pin Design
- 4. Board Pinterest Pin Example
- 5. Text Pinterest Pin Design
- 6. Mobile Pinterest Pin Design
- 7. Fashion Pinterest Pin Design
- 8. Cute Pinterest Pin Design
- 9. Pink Pinterest Pin Example
- 10. Product Pinterest Pin Design
- 11. Art Pinterest Pin Design
- 12. Drawing Pinterest Pin Design
- 13. Shopping Pinterest Pin Design
- 14. Wedding Pinterest Pin Example
- 15. Blog Pinterest Pin Design
- 16. Home Interior Design Pinterest Pin Design
- 17. Flower Pinterest Pin Design
- 18. Home Decor Pinterest Pin Design
- 19. Craft Pinterest Pin Example
- 20. Thanksgiving Pinterest Pin Design
- 21. Barbershop Pinterest Pin Design
- 22. Laundry Pinterest Pin Design
- 23. Kindergarten Pinterest Pin Design
- 24. Food Pinterest Pin Example
- 25. Cafe Pinterest Pin Design
- 26. Bakery Pinterest Pin Design
- 27. Skincare Pinterest Pin Design
- 28. Speaker Pinterest Pin Design
- 29. Real Estate Pinterest Pin Example
- 30. Boutique Pinterest Pin Design
- 31. Pub Pinterest Pin Design
- 32. Gym Pinterest Pin Design
- 33. Hanukkah Pinterest Pin Design
- 34. Movie Pinterest Pin Example
- 35. Barbeque Party Pinterest Pin Design
- 36. Finance Pinterest Pin Design
- 37. Music Pinterest Pin Design
- 38. Online Store Pinterest Pin Design
- 39. Blogger Pinterest Example
- 40. Recruitment Pinterest Pin Design
- 41. IT Pinterest Pin Design
- 42. Valentine’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
- 43. Bar/Lounge Pinterest Pin Design
- 44. Fitness Pinterest Pin Example
- 45. Vacation Rental Pinterest Pin Design
- 46. Theater Pinterest Pin Design
- 47. Mother’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
- 48. Father’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
- 49. Recipe Pinterest Pin Example
- 50. Sports Pinterest Pin Design
- PINTEREST PIN FORMAT
- 1. Standard Pin
- 2. Video Pin
- 3. Story Pin
- What is a Pinterest pin?
- How do I get the Pinterest pin button?
- Can you trust Pinterest?
- Can anyone see my pins on Pinterest?
- How do to post a pin on Pinterest?
People put a lot of their time browsing through online websites to pass the time, look for news or information, and some for a bit of inspiration. It so happens that there is a media website that gives ideas and resources through Pinterest pins.
To create a Pinterest pin design of your very own, follow the following steps:
- Browse through several Pinterest pin designs and examples for your own business.
- Customize Online or Download in your preferred File format and Print As Required
The Pinterest community offers a diverse library of images and information about anything and everything. Although the social media site focuses on photos, it’s also a way to communicate with people. Check out a selection of 50 Pinterest pin designs and examples you can use below.
1. Digital Marketing Pinterest Pin Design
As a social media site, utilizing Pinterest for digital marketing plans. Create a design that allows you to connect with numerous others, similar to the representation below.
2. Marketing Strategies Pinterest Pin Design
Wrap your head around potential strategic marketing plans by using social media. Indicate how you plan to help others by offering products or services on your post.
3. Graphics Pinterest Pin Design
Incorporating creative graphic designs can help with remembering a significant date or celebration. Take, for example, celebrating Nelson Mandela Day.
4. Board Pinterest Pin Example
Pinterest boards are a way of product marketing that groups particular items to create a fitting mood. These consist of about more than three photos grouped in different panels.
5. Text Pinterest Pin Design
Having a clear message for your marketing plan is necessary to invite consumers to avail or purchase your goods and services. Incorporate various colors to make your text pop out from the rest.
6. Mobile Pinterest Pin Design
There are plenty of ways of promoting your mobile app aside from billboards or banners, including social media promotions. Make sure to capture the essence of the mobile app you are selling.
7. Fashion Pinterest Pin Design
As Pinterest produces diverse content, you can give fashion lookbook advice to your audience. Focus on mixing your elements and colors well to capture your viewers.
8. Cute Pinterest Pin Design
In using a pin for your page, incorporating cute design elements bring more audiences to your posts. Take the Cinco De Mayo design below as a reference.
9. Pink Pinterest Pin Example
Some might say it’s cliche to have too much pink when you’re promoting feminine landing pages, but despite that, it works out perfectly to catch attention.
10. Product Pinterest Pin Design
When you’re up for promoting a sale or discount package for your company’s products, it’s essential to show a visualization of available purchases for consumers.
11. Art Pinterest Pin Design
It’s a great privilege for an art director to hold their first art exhibition. It is essential to showcase a sample of the work on your pin to attract viewers to come to the show.
12. Drawing Pinterest Pin Design
Creating a drawing with your Pinterest pin makes the design all the more personal. Celebrate World Wildlife Day by adding drawings to it.
13. Shopping Pinterest Pin Design
Allow your customers to use their shopping vouchers when it comes to promoting your product or service sales season. Make it clear on your pin when and how much the discounts are.
14. Wedding Pinterest Pin Example
For wedding pins, it is necessary to incorporate a photo of a traditional wedding dress and some flowers to sell your content.
15. Blog Pinterest Pin Design
When it comes to selling your blog posts on Pinterest, using technological devices such as laptops helps boost your message to audiences.
16. Home Interior Design Pinterest Pin Design
If your job revolves around interior design, it’s safe to include a model of a recent project you worked on included on your Pinterest pin. It is critical to show your job.
17. Flower Pinterest Pin Design
It’s also convenient to utilize designs from floral brochures when you are advertising on the internet. Use flowers in your spring sale collection.
18. Home Decor Pinterest Pin Design
There is plenty of home real estate that offers a complete home decoration package. When marketing your decoration skills, it is always important to showcase a photo of your most recent work.
19. Craft Pinterest Pin Example
Giving out information for crafting personalized gifts for birthday celebrations calls for a creative Pinterest pin design. Make use of craft materials for your photo.
20. Thanksgiving Pinterest Pin Design
Commemorate the Thanksgiving season by putting your products for sale, and use warm colors to synchronize with the theme.
21. Barbershop Pinterest Pin Design
When marketing your services on any social media platform, it is essential to include a photo of your best practice to widen purchase markets. Take, for example, a barbershop ad for your pin.
22. Laundry Pinterest Pin Design
While many individuals are using social media, take advantage of marketing your products and services. For your laundry services, attach photos of your machines and elements that add to cleaning.
23. Kindergarten Pinterest Pin Design
It may be unusual to create a Pinterest pin for a kindergarten promotion but never underestimate social media reach. Include an inspiring quote and contact details on your pin.
24. Food Pinterest Pin Example
In the most presentable way you can, incorporate scrumptious photos of the best cuisines of your food Pinterest pin. It helps with promoting your food and restaurant.
25. Cafe Pinterest Pin Design
Starting up a local cafe seems like a difficult thing to do, but there are ways to ensure you have a broader market. Better yet, include a promotional stunt for the opening.
26. Bakery Pinterest Pin Design
Your bakery business must sell its products through marketing by different means. Try marketing through a Pinterest pin by incorporating the best-baked products on your page.
27. Skincare Pinterest Pin Design
Skin beauty clinics do their best to market their services and share knowledge about proper skincare. Incorporate design elements that give a refreshing visual for your audience, influencing them to purchase your services.
28. Speaker Pinterest Pin Design
Various event programs help people gain insight and knowledge on unfamiliar topics. Inviting a knowledgeable speaker is a must and get creative with your pin by adding minimalistic design properties.
29. Real Estate Pinterest Pin Example
Marketing strategists utilize any platform they can to increase their market reach, including real estate businesses. Grab the attention of your consumers by adding colors that are inviting and easier to identify.
30. Boutique Pinterest Pin Design
For your boutique plan to be effective, it must also clarify the steps of marketing products. You can start by giving out discounted prices on past season’s designs. Ensure that the price cut number is visible and easily read on your pin post.
31. Pub Pinterest Pin Design
If you’re one of the many local pub businesses, use the opportunity to get your brand on social media. Using icons and perky fonts on your pin post also helps with the visual elements of your design.
32. Gym Pinterest Pin Design
Health is a critical aspect of anyone’s life. It is essential to focus on physical health, and visiting a fitness gym does the trick. It helps to promote with a photo that helps motivate individuals to come.
33. Hanukkah Pinterest Pin Design
There are various holidays from different religions, and each one is just as important as the others. Aside from a Hanukkah card, you can create a pinned post to include facts about the celebration.
34. Movie Pinterest Pin Example
One way to attract audiences over to your page is to create a heading that catches their attention. Creating a movie list of favorites can help gain recognition on your pinned post. Use some movie tickets on your design to add familiarity.
35. Barbeque Party Pinterest Pin Design
What better way to invite people to your barbeque party than to pin a post for everyone to see. Add a photo and other design elements representing a barbeque to ensure your guests are coming to the right event.
36. Finance Pinterest Pin Design
When it comes to financing management, it helps to have someone knowledgeable to help out with planning. Financial advisors are more than capable of supplying necessary insights. Make sure to write what services you offer on your pin.
37. Music Pinterest Pin Design
Music events are everywhere, and creating a music social media page will help in promotion. In designing your pin, incorporate design elements relating to music, including symbols for pause and play.
38. Online Store Pinterest Pin Design
If you are launching an online store, creating a social media page is necessary to increase your business influence. Including your store’s best sellers and new products is a great marketing strategy when starting.
39. Blogger Pinterest Example
Blogging, as a profession, seem impractical, but at present, it’s a typical way of getting income. Some already have blogger magazines in their name, expanding their market beyond social media platforms.
40. Recruitment Pinterest Pin Design
Taking recruitment practices into the social media platform has been prominent over the years. In creating your pinned post, remember to keep it simple yet professional. After all, you are still targeting business professionals.
41. IT Pinterest Pin Design
IT software companies rise in great numbers every day. As the world develops its technology, so do IT companies. Keeping your pin direct with hints of colors and design that represent you helps with brand recognition.
42. Valentine’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
Celebrating Valentine’s Day with a sale is a rampant marketing plan for many businesses. Including promos for couples increases your sales for the event and gives pairs a chance to have quality time.
43. Bar/Lounge Pinterest Pin Design
Promoting your bar and lounge through social media is an effective way to gain customers. It matters to include photos of your location and various colors and shapes, enhance the design to contour to the bar’s vibe.
44. Fitness Pinterest Pin Example
Keeping up with a fitness routine can become challenging if an individual shows no motivation. Show your followers basic exercises for each day to help them maintain their physical health.
45. Vacation Rental Pinterest Pin Design
Marketing vacation rentals on Pinterest can be challenging from the number of photos and posts available. Make yours stand out by using bolder font, cool colors, and a photo of your rental.
46. Theater Pinterest Pin Design
Whether it is shows or workshops, theater companies must start broadcasting on social media to reach a greater audience. Be creative in your design and shine a spotlight on one of your productions. Make use of yellow and black to show contrasts.
47. Mother’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
Celebrate a special day with moms everywhere during Mother’s Day. Plan an event for them and incorporate designs that represent just how caring and loving they are.
48. Father’s Day Pinterest Pin Design
If we are talking about a celebration, Father’s Day is also a commemorative event. Celebrate fathers within your area by throwing a special party for them in recognition. Remember to include the location of your event on the pinned post.
49. Recipe Pinterest Pin Example
Share your favorite recipe ideas on your Pinterest page as a pinned post for your followers. In designing the pin, remember to include the best photo of your recipe to build up your audience’s appetite.
50. Sports Pinterest Pin Design
Use your social media platform to promote your sports app to the public. Include a captivating headline to support the content of your pin.
PINTEREST PIN FORMAT
Going on to a Pinterest profile, various elements make up the entire page. It is necessary to know which pins go on which part of the profile. Having this information allows users to make up a more attractive marketing page for their product and service.
1. Standard Pin
The standard pin is a typical post that has a media item. It brings viewers to a portal, webpage, or Pinterest profile of the host. Consider writing keywords when writing the title and description of the pin.
2. Video Pin
The video pin is similar to the standard pin by bringing users into a particular website or profile page. Clicking the link leads them to more information about the product through the video pin post. Aside from the title and description, use the hashtags for marketing.
3. Story Pin
Story pins provide users with added value and information opposing the previous pins. The difference in story pins is that they contain a maximum of 20 photos and 19 links. These pins require the most work and input in comparison to a standard and video pin.
What is a Pinterest pin?
A Pinterest pin is a bookmark that helps users save content that they love and want to remember on Pinterest.
How do I get the Pinterest pin button?
You can install a web extension for Pinterest, depending on the web browser you use. Downloading it to your browser allows you to pin your favorite posts.
Can you trust Pinterest?
Pinterest provides as much safety and security as other social media websites. It only requires the user to give the most basic information to get an account.
Can anyone see my pins on Pinterest?
The only person who can see your secret board is you unless you give access or invite another person to see your pins.
How do to post a pin on Pinterest?
- Log in to your Pinterest account
- Click on Create a Pin
- Drag and drop your file or upload it manually
- Click Select, then Save
- Select which board you want the pin to appear or Create a Board
- Click Save