- 4. Business Agreement Sample
- 5. Agreement Letter Sample
- 6. Tenancy Agreement Example
- 7. Rental Agreement Sample
- 8. Service Agreement Sample
- 9. Employee Agreement Sample
- 10. Separation Agreement Sample
- 11. Confidentiality Agreement Example
- 12. Loan Agreement Sample
- 13. Purchase Agreement Sample
- 14. Legal Agreement Sample
- 15. Settlement Agreement Example
- 16. Construction Agreement Sample
- 17. General Agreement Sample
- 18. Personal Loan Agreement Sample
- 19. Room Agreement Sample
- 20. Installment Agreement Example
- 21. Small Business Agreement Sample
- 22. Independent Contractor Agreement Sample
- 23. Child Support Agreement Sample
- 24. Landlord Agreement Sample
- 25. Work Agreement Example
- 26. Lease Agreement Sample
- 27. Non-Disclosure Agreement Example
- 28. Service Contract Agreement Sample
- 29. Commercial Lease Agreement Sample
- 30. Shareholder Agreement Sample
- 31. Tenant Agreement Sample
- 32. Collaboration Agreement Sample
- 33. Employment Contract Agreement Example
- 34. Operating Agreement Sample
- 35. Addendum Agreement Example
- 36. Joint Custody Agreement Sample
- 37. Prenuptial Agreement Sample
- 38. Franchise Agreement Sample
- 39. Freelancer Agreement Sample
- 40. Non-Compete Agreement Example
- 41. Sublease Agreement Sample
- 42. LLC Operating Agreement Example
- 43. Subcontract Agreement Sample
- 44. Property Agreement Sample
- 45. Rental Lease Agreement Example
- 46. Consignment Agreement Sample
- 47. Executive Agreement Sample
- 48. Confidentiality Agreement Sample
- 49. Manufacturing Agreement Sample
- 50. License Agreement Sample
- AGREEMENT FORMAT
- 1. The Offer
- 2. The Consideration
- 3. The Acceptance
- 4. The Creation of a Legal Relationship
- What is an agreement?
- What are the types of agreements?
- Is an agreement always legal?
- Do written agreements hold up in court?
- What makes an agreement illegal?
Companies carry out various arrangements with clients and other organizations. Protecting your company must be your main priority, and creating comprehensive agreements helps lessen misunderstandings along the way.
To create an agreement sample of your very own, follow the following steps:
- Browse through several agreement samples and examples for your own business.
- Customize Online or Download in your preferred File format and Print As Required
In creating your agreements, having a background of its content helps with building an enforceable document. If you have no expertise in formulating agreements, it is best to consult with an attorney when drafting one. It also helps to start familiarizing yourself with them. Below are 50 agreement samples, format, and examples you can use and download; check them out now!
1. Contract Agreement Sample
Ensure that your contracts are well-written and binding in the sense of legal regulations. Remember to read through the contract agreement more than once and gain insight from lawyers.
2. Partnership Agreement Sample
In establishing partnership agreements, defining share percentages, business relationships, terms, and conditions build an effective and binding document.
3. Payment Agreement Example
It is typical for people to forget about their debts or installment fees. Having payment agreements help with ensuring that any unresolved dues get repaid on time.
4. Business Agreement Sample
Every business wishes to grow and expand its brand. Building a business agreement to tie up to another organization helps establish terms and conditions about the arrangement.
5. Agreement Letter Sample
Creating an agreement letter highlights the conditions of the client to a possible contractor. The letter must state specific expectations of the client regarding the service.
6. Tenancy Agreement Example
Tenancy agreements detail the rules and regulations agreed upon by a tenant and a landlord. It also involves clauses about payment schedules and late fees.
7. Rental Agreement Sample
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, creating a rental agreement clears out all possible questions and conditions about the arrangement.
8. Service Agreement Sample
Service agreements list down possible services a contractor offers a client during a term. Ensure you also highlight services you cannot promise to clients.
9. Employee Agreement Sample
In any business, offering your employee the mandated benefits and given them a background of their role is critical to performance. Remember to include these elements in your employee agreement.
10. Separation Agreement Sample
When enough is enough, it is customary to create a separation agreement. It ensures that the employee does not file any legal action against the goodwill of the company.
11. Confidentiality Agreement Example
For your company to prosper in its field, it is necessary to maintain trade secrets. Securing a confidentiality agreement helps in the case of breaching company conditions.
12. Loan Agreement Sample
Loans are not easy to come by, and there are plenty of requirements and conditions an individual meets in the process. Knowing the content of a loan agreement protects you from peculiar activity.
13. Purchase Agreement Sample
Engaging in purchases of machinery or property for your business requires a comprehensive purchase agreement. Ensure the agreement lists down all records about the acquisition of goods.
14. Legal Agreement Sample
Ensuring the company is safe from any legal charges and claims must be a priority for business owners. Designing an extensive legal agreement helps in this situation.
15. Settlement Agreement Example
A settlement agreement is useful when communicating disputes and resolving misunderstandings before any legal action. It helps save time and effort to go through lawful processes.
16. Construction Agreement Sample
If your company is planning on performing major renovations or construction with a contractor, record the arrangement in a construction agreement to safeguard your company from misunderstandings.
17. General Agreement Sample
A general agreement covers all necessary provisions and clauses similar to all agreement documents. It serves as a blueprint even for general partnership agreements.
18. Personal Loan Agreement Sample
Before pursuing a personal loan, gaining insight into its agreement is helpful, especially in negotiating the terms and conditions of the arrangement.
19. Room Agreement Sample
There are times when renting a room can be taxing on the financial side. Post about a roommate opening to help pay for expenses and write a roommate agreement for prospects.
20. Installment Agreement Example
In the real estate business, making compromises with clients helps you make a sale. Creating installment agreements ensures that your customers pay a definite amount on scheduled dates.
21. Small Business Agreement Sample
In starting up your own small business, being open to coaching opportunities from larger companies serves as a learning experience. Create a suitable arrangement with them to help your company grow.
22. Independent Contractor Agreement Sample
If you are on the side of independent contracting, you must familiarize yourself with writing an independent contractor agreement for your clients. Guarantee that you cover necessary provisions to protect yourself in the long run.
23. Child Support Agreement Sample
You owe it to your children to give them the best life they can live. However, when worse comes to worst, creating a child support agreement for the welfare of a child is necessary.
24. Landlord Agreement Sample
If you have an apartment that caters to leasing individuals, knowing how to create a landlord agreement must be your top priority. Include all necessary provisions for your tenants to avoid any disputes.
25. Work Agreement Example
There are instances wherein companies settle on a work agreement for a particular event or project. The work for hire agreement contains all provisions related to the arrangement between the company and an individual.
26. Lease Agreement Sample
Initiating a lease for space or property can be tricky without a properly constructed lease agreement. Ensure you include all necessary terms and conditions for you and possible clients to lessen miscommunications.
27. Non-Disclosure Agreement Example
Many companies ensure that their intellectual property is only for their organization. Creating a strong non-disclosure agreement helps the company to preserve this knowledge.
28. Service Contract Agreement Sample
Mutual arrangements are key to having an efficient service contract agreement. List down all possible clauses and contingencies to build a good relationship with your client.
29. Commercial Lease Agreement Sample
A commercial lease agreement is an arrangement between a tenant and landlord to use the property for business purposes. It is also helpful to write up the agreement in the presence of an attorney.
30. Shareholder Agreement Sample
There are instances of miscommunications between shareholders that result in pulling out stocks and assets. Ensure to safeguard the company from improper actions by creating a shareholder agreement.
31. Tenant Agreement Sample
As a landlord, you must ensure that your property is well-kept at all times. However, some tenants have complete disregard of rules, and it is advisable to create a tenant agreement leading to termination.
32. Collaboration Agreement Sample
For your brand and company to reach a bigger market, a collaboration agreement with a reseller is advantageous. Make sure you have set up all the right conditions in terms of handling products and services.
33. Employment Contract Agreement Example
Employees will always seek out their employment contract agreements when they start working for a company. It serves as a legal document that represents they are part of a company.
34. Operating Agreement Sample
If you are a restaurant owner, you must prepare a restaurant operating agreement to ensure that all your working procedures follow standard protocols.
35. Addendum Agreement Example
Addendum agreements are additional documents to contracts and agreements. They serve as supporting documents and can be converted to an agreement as well. Take the addendum to purchase agreement below.
36. Joint Custody Agreement Sample
A joint custody agreement involves shared parenting responsibilities, meaning that the decision-making falls on both parents’ duties. It must cover their responsibilities on the child in custody.
37. Prenuptial Agreement Sample
Before a wedding event, a settlement between couples about the division of their wealth and property. These arrangements are called prenuptial agreements and serve as a means to an end.
38. Franchise Agreement Sample
In setting up a franchise agreement, it is necessary for the two parties, the franchisor, and franchisee, to establish a concession. Ensure it talks about franchising fees and trademark names.
39. Freelancer Agreement Sample
Freelancing jobs are prominent in many industries. Freelancer agreements identify the relationship between an individual and a company hiring their services.
40. Non-Compete Agreement Example
Non-compete agreements ensure that employees do not seek employment with businesses of a similar nature to your present or most recent company. It guarantees the performance of employees is up to par with standards.
41. Sublease Agreement Sample
A sublease agreement binds a sublessor and the tenant of a space or property. The contract involves the two parties and covers terms and conditions similar to a lease agreement.
42. LLC Operating Agreement Example
The LLC (Limited Liability Company) operating agreement is a legal document containing the structure, functions, and rules of a business. Its content serves as a roadmap for management members throughout a term.
43. Subcontract Agreement Sample
A subcontract agreement focuses on the relationship between a contract and subcontractor, establishing no employer-employee relationship between client and subcontractor.
44. Property Agreement Sample
If you are planning on purchasing or selling a property, familiarize yourself with a property agreement. It helps you identify the necessary provisions and conditions in terms of acquiring or transferring property.
45. Rental Lease Agreement Example
Allowing a tenant to lease a property, whether it is for commercial or residential purposes, requires a rental lease agreement. It helps both parties to have a fitting arrangement regarding terms like rent and payment schedules.
46. Consignment Agreement Sample
A consignment agreement revolves around an individual offering to sell an item that belongs to a consignor. It also includes the type of sale and service fee within its content.
47. Executive Agreement Sample
Hiring for an executive-level position requires an executive agreement. It also lists concerns about compensation and benefits, including their roles and responsibilities.
48. Confidentiality Agreement Sample
Confidentiality agreements focus on the arrangement between two parties not to disclose certain information. It can be related to work, a plan, or a project. Violating the agreement can lead to legal consequences, and the parties must be clear on this.
49. Manufacturing Agreement Sample
If your company chooses to hire a contractor to manufacture and produce your products, it is critical to have a manufacturing agreement. It contains the standards you expect and the circumstances for stopping production.
50. License Agreement Sample
License agreements focus on establishing provisions and conditions relating to the production of patented products or technology through a licensor. It lists the licensor’s standard requirements to maintain the quality of the property.
For an agreement to be legally binding, it must contain specific elements that add to its lawful nature. Familiarize yourself with the essential format of an agreement document to use for your business.
1. The Offer
Before a contract can be valid, there must be a clear statement about the parties adhering to a promise to do or refrain from doing an action or service in the future. The document must specifically highlight the proposal made by the client to the contractor.
2. The Consideration
The consideration in the agreement refers to a form of compensation, usually of monetary value. It is what compels a contractor to take on the job or action for the client. The consideration is also what separates an agreement from a gift. With a gift being given voluntarily from an individual to another without the promise of compensation or reward.
3. The Acceptance
Acceptance of the agreement can be in words, deeds, or performance as per the agreement. It must also mirror the terms and conditions of the client’s offer, and if it does not, it serves as a rejection or a counter offer. However, if the agreement focuses on the exchange or sale of goods, the acceptance does not necessarily have to follow the acceptance of the agreement’s validity; unless it alters the original provisions or objection within a valid duration.
4. The Creation of a Legal Relationship
The mutuality focuses on the understanding and recognition of the basic structure of the agreement. It also establishes a legal relationship in terms of the binding provisions under the law between the parties.
What is an agreement?
An agreement is a form of mutual assent between two parties. It is the meeting of the minds that are made through an offer and acceptance.
What are the types of agreements?
In business, there are four common types of agreements:
- Partnership agreements
- Equipment lease agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Employment Agreements
Is an agreement always legal?
An agreement is legally enforceable as it follows and meets the requirements of approval under the law.
Do written agreements hold up in court?
A legally binding document holds up and can be used in court trials. Any agreement between two parties with full knowledge and consent can be legally enforced, whether written or verbal.
What makes an agreement illegal?
Agreements are illegal if the purpose of creating and enforcing the document involves the parties participating in illegal activities.